Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone put some context or share the post that kind of explains why everyone finds them so toxic/horrible etc? Only because as a newbie it seems like they're just your standard instagram reality stars like blue/marnie etc
Read the threads. There’s far too much to put into one post.

Reactions: 8
Marnies post seemed to be bit of a dig at these 2 about she wants to raise awareness and to follow their journey

Reactions: 14
I’ll try to I did read this one from the beginning 😊
It was the scribbling out of Oakley’s face that I just could not comprehend. The strategic placement of things over his little face and hands. She wants to protect him then do it properly, think how that little boy will feel if he sees pictures like that, but family portraits of the rest of the family with how much she misses and loves them which she shares at the same time. For me she seems cold and detached which is so sad. Now I get she may be feeling overwhelmed but why document the first few months of Oakley’s life like this, heart hurts for him.

I'm sorry but she can't even compare a slightly misshapen skull to the complexities of Apert Syndrome
Where has she compared it to or even mentioned Oakley Talia Aaron ?? She’s just said she’s wanting to show the progress and bring awareness.

Reactions: 13
i know! Go back and read the threads before commenting! Soooo 🙄🙄🙄
I’ve not read all the threads but I follow Aaron on Instagram and that just tells me all I need to know 🥴🙄 he’s absolutely disgusting on so many levels. Can’t stand him and what I’ve seen of Talia too..

They’re both just thick as tit tbh

Where has she compared it to or even mentioned Oakley Talia Aaron ?? She’s just said she’s wanting to show the progress and bring awareness.
Well if she was posting it to have a dig at them like you say then that's almost saying look I can share my child's story but you can't share yours..

Reactions: 3
Well if she was posting it to have a dig at them like you say then that's almost saying look I can share my child's story but you can't share yours..
I didn’t say she was posting as a dig, that was pixie.

But even if she was .. Talia and Aaron COULD share theirs… but they just want attention and more ad views.

I'm sorry but she can't even compare a slightly misshapen skull to the complexities of Apert Syndrome
But just because Marnie doesn’t have it worse with her child, doesn’t it invalid. I have a child with complex health, but when my friends kids get poorly doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to be upset just because it’s minor!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But just because Marnie doesn’t have it worse with her child, doesn’t it invalid. I have a child with complex health, but when my friends kids get poorly doesn’t mean they don’t have the right to be upset just because it’s minor!!!
My point is if she was having a dig at Aaron and Talia for not sharing Oakley and his condition. I don't follow Marnie so haven't seen it so only going off what the other person has written.

Reactions: 2
Marnies post seemed to be bit of a dig at these 2 about she wants to raise awareness and to follow their journey
I do think their babys condition is worse that Oaxs but good on Marnie for using her platform to raise awareness.

Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who is a social media influenzer uses their life for publicity. Parents use their children on Instagram all the time for views and likes...ill or not. Still don't get the big deal if they don't want to show their child . I'm not here to make personal insult on the two, but all of you saying shes using her son for publicity - yeah obviously. Nothing different from Hinch or all the other 'insta mum huns' promoting their children and ads all the time...she isn't the only one.

Its the fact they're clearly ashamed because the poor baba isn't 'insta perfect'. All this scribbling out his wee face and hiding his hands and stuff... Its weird. If you're proud of him, share him like you do your other kids. People will be people regardless.

Reactions: 4
I had a little nose on her instagram page, I am slightly confused on why he needs that. His head appearance looks absolutely fine. It saids on their website, it isn’t funded by the NHS as it is considered cosmetic and saids children grow into their heads over time so I feel like they are ‘trying to make him perfect’ instead of waiting on the NHS advice, as 1 in 5 babies have the same syndrome, as it can develop later in life if the baby sleeps on their head. As she is going private it shows it isn’t needed, and it’s not even recommended because it can distress a baby, they are only doing that because they aren’t happy with his head, seems they want him to ‘be perfect’ to them. Sorry no hate on your comment, but I don’t think Marnie should be credited for that.
You need to have more than a little look then. She literally said he cannot turn his head to the left. His head is shaped like a parallelogram. Hardly doing it to make him ‘be perfect to them’ poor kid can’t move his head. And if she is going private, good on her! It frees up an appointment for another baby/child in need.

Nope, bottles
You mean tube fed

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.