Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You woul
That Tanya needs reporting to the RCN she has definitely not read 'the code' lately and forgotten how to use social media responsibly šŸ˜” as an NHS worker I am appalled šŸ™„
Only registered nurses would be registered with the RCN. From her language and manner Iā€™m 99% sure sheā€™s NOT a trained nurse and just done a 2 day filler course lol thing is with the ā€œaestheticā€ girls, they are not governed by anyone so no one to report their bad practice to.

Reactions: 11
You woul

Only registered nurses would be registered with the RCN. From her language and manner Iā€™m 99% sure sheā€™s NOT a trained nurse and just done a 2 day filler course lol thing is with the ā€œaestheticā€ girls, they are not governed by anyone so no one to report their bad practice to.
Isn't her day job a Cardiology Nurse?? šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has on her bio that sheā€™s a registered adult nurse šŸ˜±

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where the hell is the little girl?! Hopefully if we put it on here they will show her!!! Playing happy families again even tho Aaronā€™s mentally abusive, walked out on his disabled child and still after all this time havenā€™t added another blue heart for his 3rd sonā€¦.And of course he happily got rid of the photo of his disabled son leaving hospital!! Omg he is such a keeper! Beat dad ever!! Marnie well and truly lost out with that guy šŸ˜¶ But so happy for you taliaā€¦. Your getting exactly what you deserve babe šŸ„° absolutely car crash happening infont of everyone šŸ„³šŸ„³

Reactions: 24
Might disagree with a lot of you but maybe they are hiding their son because people are really cruel and noone wants to be subjected to horrible comments about a poorly child. Some of you are very venomous against a couple that doesn't really impact a lot of your lives. I'm not her or know them really - jusy saw this post was trending and wondered what it was. Made me so sad to see a family struggling with coping with what seems to be a very poorly child. As an special needs educator I see how horrible people can be towards people with disabilities so maybe they're just protecting him from it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Might disagree with a lot of you but maybe they are hiding their son because people are really cruel and noone wants to be subjected to horrible comments about a poorly child. Some of you are very venomous against a couple that doesn't really impact a lot of your lives. I'm not her or know them really - jusy saw this post was trending and wondered what it was. Made me so sad to see a family struggling with coping with what seems to be a very poorly child. As an special needs educator I see how horrible people can be towards people with disabilities so maybe they're just protecting him from it all.
protecting him isnā€™t turning him into a guessing game and full on scribbling over his face. She posts the other ones literally naked.

Reactions: 25
protecting him isnā€™t turning him into a guessing game and full on scribbling over his face. She posts the other ones literally naked.
100% sheā€™s happy to post them naked and to use them to sell ads and eveything!! Even with this child they are scraping the attention! There hiding him for a mag dealā€¦ for a payout! 100% in a few weeks you will see something about them and them announcing the child all for money šŸ™„ people like them never change

Reactions: 5
Letā€™s all be honest here . They get trolled no matter what they do .
The black and white of it is . There is clearly something aesthetically wrong with his face . If this wasnā€™t the case they would show him . For example say he was born god forbid with a heart defect that would mean he would need Multiple serious operations yet didnā€™t affect how he looked ā€¦ā€¦.. they would post him. Itā€™s not to protect him at all , unfortunately he doesnā€™t look baby ā€œperfectā€ sure they still love him and sure itā€™s a difficult thing to come to terms with but itā€™s winding me up the way they say they are not posting to protect him when in fact itā€™s because they donā€™t want to show their not perfect in their eyes baby

• Heart
Reactions: 21
See I donā€™t think they are protecting him.
If they were protecting him they wouldnā€™t be showing any of him.
They wouldnā€™t be playing guessing games with their poorly son, whenever someone mentions something is wrong with him they show that part of his body to show itā€™s not that thatā€™s wrong with him.
The fact they are scribbling out his face is disgusting and screams ashamed to me. If you were protecting him you wouldnā€™t show any of him.
You would explain he was born with additional support and say you arenā€™t showing him to keep him protected. But talking about him 24/7 on your stories saying he is in hospital etc and crying for attention yet kicking off and responding to people with questions about what is wrong (as they are constantly going on about it) in vile abusive language to me is not protecting your son.

yeh no doubt they are grieving for the baby they thought they would have and I fully appreciate it. But they are going about it the wrong way and definitely they are not protecting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See I donā€™t think they are protecting him.
If they were protecting him they wouldnā€™t be showing any of him.
They wouldnā€™t be playing guessing games with their poorly son, whenever someone mentions something is wrong with him they show that part of his body to show itā€™s not that thatā€™s wrong with him.
The fact they are scribbling out his face is disgusting and screams ashamed to me. If you were protecting him you wouldnā€™t show any of him.
You would explain he was born with additional support and say you arenā€™t showing him to keep him protected. But talking about him 24/7 on your stories saying he is in hospital etc and crying for attention yet kicking off and responding to people with questions about what is wrong (as they are constantly going on about it) in vile abusive language to me is not protecting your son.

yeh no doubt they are grieving for the baby they thought they would have and I fully appreciate it. But they are going about it the wrong way and definitely they are not protecting him.
I suppose you are right - the scribbling out the face can come across as embarrassment and offensive. Instagram and social media obsession ruins the time they should be investing in their family. I just feel for the little boy šŸ˜”

Reactions: 9
I agree with you completely, some very very harsh things on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with you completely, some very very harsh things on this thread
What's very very harsh is walking out on your partner repeatedly whenever she has one of your children because you'd rather shove powder up your nose. Or deleting a photo of leaving hospital with your disabled son because you're ashamed of him. Or Prioritising a cokehead deadbeat father over all your kids. Or keeping your eldest child from seeing her biological dad who's desperate to have contact because you're too busy chasing a washed up 'celeb' from geordie shore. Very sad

• Heart
Reactions: 34
In all honesty if it was me i would of posted baby been born along with date time weight ect then left it at that no one would of been none the wiser if they took a media break after having the baby.
The constant drip feeding information along with the partial photos all the stuff about wanting to spread awareness but without showing him or saying whatā€™s wrong that contradicts wanting to spread awareness.
They need to take a social media break spend time as a family help each other and their kids though this.
Family before ads, fame and gifting end of

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What's very very harsh is walking out on your partner repeatedly whenever she has one of your children because you'd rather shove powder up your nose. Or deleting a photo of leaving hospital with your disabled son because you're ashamed of him. Or Prioritising a cokehead deadbeat father over all your kids. Or keeping your eldest child from seeing her biological dad who's desperate to have contact because you're too busy chasing a washed up 'celeb' from geordie shore. Very sad
All of this šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.