Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww I love this!! I have always wanted to learn sighs language and teach it to my child because I think that everyone should know it 😊
Same here! Both my parents are completely deaf but have hearing children, they taught me sign language as I was growing up and I absolutely love it, I think schools should teach it☺ my brother never bothered to learn it lol. Sorry off topic to the thread aha!

Reactions: 6
You can’t test for everything- many conditions will show on scans but my daughter was born deaf- no family history so was a complete surprise. What I will say is that you have a superhuman ability to do whatever is needed and it just becomes life :) She’s amazing and I wouldn’t change anything about her. I’m saying this because even if something happens, life is still great so don’t let that put the fear in you ahead of starting a family. 99% of the time the baby is completely healthy.
What a lovely way you have put this❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The one thing I have noticed is how Talia does post more about Oakley, for example the video she shared, you can see little snippets of Oakley, where as Aaron, has not posted anything other then the top of his head. Talia did mention about the 1% of people she is worried about if she does post him, i don’t think they could cope with that 1% of people who may pass judgement comments, actually saddens me, there are people out there who would go out their way to pick on a baby and they know that as well. I am not sure if she is doing it as a click bait or she is open on the idea of actually wanting to post about Oakley, if you compare their pages you can see a massive difference on who is hiding him more and that is definitely Aaron. I may be wrong and maybe he is doing it for the right reasons but I feel like she wants to post more about him, only from yesterdays video i am basing this comment on, not from previous weeks.

Reactions: 2
Who remembers the brush AD that doesn't pull your hair out because it's soooooo good??!! Moron
I have this brush and I HATE brushing my hair with it when I’m just out of the shower. I use a different one to brush it then use the voduz brush to blow dry my hair. It’s fab for blow drying

I can’t believe Talia has left her baby in the hospital so she could go home have a bath and put fake tan on. I don’t think anyone would care she didn’t have tan on ffs she’s still coming across self centred as per usual. I get she misses the other kids but you’d think Aaron could bring them to her to visit in the hospital and to also see their baby brother

Reactions: 7
So ppl have asked whether they knew before birth and she just skirted round the subject you can’t tell by her body language. Surely if you know you’re going to do a video to tell ppl you know what you’re going to say instead of the long pauses and not looking at the camera all signs of deceit. I don’t know why she’s bothering, just keep it all off social media if you’re not going to say what ops hes having or what he’s got what’s the point in giving half a story so you have to constantly watch what you say?? And as for leaving the baby with her dad so she can go home and shag Aaron coz he’s getting itchy feet, she’s disgusting
She did say in one of her videos pre having him that she expected to be in longer when he was born so I think they knew something may be wrong with the little darling 💙

Reactions: 1
She did say in one of her videos pre having him that she expected to be in longer when he was born so I think they knew something may be wrong with the little darling 💙
I don’t think so she said last night it was a total
Shock, she might’ve just meant the length of the baby

I have this brush and I HATE brushing my hair with it when I’m just out of the shower. I use a different one to brush it then use the voduz brush to blow dry my hair. It’s fab for blow drying

I can’t believe Talia has left her baby in the hospital so she could go home have a bath and put fake tan on. I don’t think anyone would care she didn’t have tan on ffs she’s still coming across self centred as per usual. I get she misses the other kids but you’d think Aaron could bring them to her to visit in the hospital and to also see their baby brother
not defending her but my baby was in same hospital and we were never allowed any visitors and it said on all our letters and signs on wall we cannot accommodate siblings. One surgery was recently as well so it wasn’t a lock down thing. That being said there was defo people who shouted the loudest got the rules bent.

Reactions: 3
It is possible fetal medicine discharged them, my son’s markers for Down Syndrome disappeared (echogenic bowel and the shorter measurements caught up) after a few weeks at fetal medicine so we were just discharged but then he does have it :)
However as I mentioned before, further things flagged up towards the end of pregnancy so really we shouldn’t have been discharged, because that then came as a bit of a shock again to be back all of a sudden.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.