Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe one week after giving birth her top priority was going out and getting botox and fillers. Mind blown. You have four children that need you. I get it, you need to look after yourself, but come on. It was a good six weeks before I had the energy to go and get a haircut while someone looked after baby, and that's me with one child. Not to mention the amount of time she spends on her phone filming, most of it not anything related to 'work'. Get a grip, these insta parents are horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn’t wanna use the money on fillers to buy toys instead of begging insta for em then no 🙈

Reactions: 15
Oh Tanya, your supposed to be a professional lol
Why does no one in her circle know the difference between your & you’re I’m so embarrassed for them. Such pathetic insults because they know full well you are correct and just want to hurt you back. Sad. And not her calling anyone else ugly when she’s made Talia look like THAT 💀 I can’t

Reactions: 23
That woman is appalling at her job. Everyone's lips look horrendous but that seems to be the look all these scumbags go for 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
She’s grifting for some sort of memory thing now for Oakley. What about the place that did that memory blanket for your pregnancy announcement??? No…you just want to pimp your situation out to the highest bidder, toys for your kids , filler/botox for you!!! you’re absolute scum of the earth and so is your vile sister. Your poor kids having a family like yours. I see sienna is too old now to get you any sympathy votes so you’ve shipped her off somewhere. Shame on you

Reactions: 19
Well said 👏 Tanya is looking for a fast buck and clearly has no morals, a medical PROFESSIONAL would never put their name to an overfilled trout pout like that..but Tanya seems proud and advertises it for more braindead idiots to get about 6 ml in their lips. Her language is beyond disgusting too. 🤮🤮🤮

Oh Tanya, your supposed to be a professional lol

Reactions: 10
I take it the comment saying he was blind can't be true if she wants to make a photo book to show him when he's older

Reactions: 11
She’s grifting for some sort of memory thing now for Oakley. What about the place that did that memory blanket for your pregnancy announcement??? No…you just want to pimp your situation out to the highest bidder, toys for your kids , filler/botox for you!!! you’re absolute scum of the earth and so is your vile sister. Your poor kids having a family like yours. I see sienna is too old now to get you any sympathy votes so you’ve shipped her off somewhere. Shame on you
Did you see that drawing picture of the baby and a women I hope that wasn’t meant to be her and Oakley because that baby had “normal” fingers it really bothered me please don’t get people to change things about your baby 😭 his little webbed hands are a part of him how will he feel when his older seeing that …

Reactions: 8
Thing is that lip filler Woman just screams chav if she speaks like that. She could have defended herself more eloquently but no another scummy twit. I bet she’s one of these that have done a two day course and haven’t a clue how what to do if someone had problems. Prob why talia went to her as anyone else would question why she’s going for Botox/fillers when she’s just had a baby with additional needs when she’s got so much going on. Priorities tho with talia all about hers!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.