Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a little boy called Daniel Carson Lee and he has apert syndrome and his fingers are fused bless him. I’d say this is exactly what Oakley has looking at the latest story.

Reactions: 4
Must be hard . Especially a baby with a feeding tube . Part of the joy of a baby is giving them a bottle or breastfeeding them . It’s natural instinct as a mother to feed your baby . I feel sorry for them in a way but she did keep popping kids out like she was invisible. This will all end In tears now . Aarons not a natural father you can tell that he stays cos he has to now . And talia not even 30 and 4 kids one with what seems additional needs . Not a life I’d want tbh

Reactions: 18
I just had a look at the 4d scan images of both my babies & you can definitely see the little eyes are bulging on the one she shared so I imagine they knew in advance that there was something but maybe needed to wait until birth for a full diagnosis.
It also looks like his hand is a bit off in oakleys 4d scan (im assuming it’s the hand)

Must be hard . Especially a baby with a feeding tube . Part of the joy of a baby is giving them a bottle or breastfeeding them . It’s natural instinct as a mother to feed your baby . I feel sorry for them in a way but she did keep popping kids out like she was invisible. This will all end In tears now . Aarons not a natural father you can tell that he stays cos he has to now . And talia not even 30 and 4 kids one with what seems additional needs . Not a life I’d want tbh
No neither and she did always always bang on about how she had “poorly prem” babies when in fact romeo and Maddox completely healthy children to what she unfortunately has to go through with now with poor Oakley

Reactions: 9
It also looks like his hand is a bit off in oakleys 4d scan (im assuming it’s the hand)
This is a 4D scan of my youngest at 28 weeks. Completely healthy gorgeous baby girl. She doesn’t have webbed/fused fingers but from my understanding; ultrasounds are visual predictions based on sound waves? And the baby is all covered in gunk, it might be possible to not pick up webbed fingers in pregnancy.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Forgive me if this is me being stupid but could Oakley having potential disabilities be because of Talia being pregnant 3 years in a row? I know a lot of things are genetic but surely it’s not recommended to have 3 kids year after year

Reactions: 7
Forgive me if this is me being stupid but could Oakley having potential disabilities be because of Talia being pregnant 3 years in a row? I know a lot of things are genetic but surely it’s not recommended to have 3 kids year after year
I’ve never heard of that. Plenty of families have one baby after another with no issues.

I've looked up the syndromes it could be and they do say the genetics will mean at least half of your children will have the syndrome so if it's skipped Maddox Oakley has it who's father is Romeo (that was a joke) just thinking back to when we all said Romeo was not Aaron's 🤣

But i'm not sure i think constantly being pregnant would take more toll on her than the baby unless he was born prem due to a weakened cervix which we know he wasn't

From the story laft night of Oakley, he 100% has a pronoud forehead and his eyes are drooped etc.

Reactions: 3
Bless him he's got fused fingers pronound forehead low set ears and eyes 💔 hope he manages to have the same love and enjoyment his siblings have

Don't like the narrative that she showed a little bit of his hand last night now she's covering it up in that photo with Romeo she's put her i love you over his hand she really does infuriate me

Reactions: 8
I can totally understand them not wanting to show Oakley because of trolls! But I think they should not post the other kids either now, I think it's unfair on Oakley, when he grows up and maybe looks back on the post his parents have shared and see his face covered where his siblings aren't he might feel like they were ashamed of him. If they are to post on sm then it shouldn't be anything to do with any of the kids and just of themselves. I know people can be cruel I've experienced it with my son and his missing arm but not once have I ever hidden him away I want the world to see that people are born different and there's nothing wrong with that, you have to deal with it correctly, sometimes I have got angry and been rude to people pointing to my son but that depends on what mood I'm in, or other times we have educated people about him, but also we have made up some awful stories to say how he lost his arm and it is funny when you see the shock on people's faces, he is now a lot older and has no shame in himself and will not hide away, he's now continued our stories depending on his mood. All babies are beautiful white black or have a disability we are all human

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm wondering if she knew about it during pregnancy but told aaron everything was OK? I don't see how that could be missed on a scan never mind multiple scans by a doctor in fetal medicine

Reactions: 15
I'm wondering if she knew about it during pregnancy but told aaron everything was OK? I don't see how that could be missed on a scan never mind multiple scans by a doctor in fetal medicine
You know what this would make sense! everything to keep him happy etc he wasn't ever at her appointments and imagine being to afraid to tell him because you know he doesn't fit in with this perfect image

Reactions: 12
Bless him he's got fused fingers pronound forehead low set ears and eyes 💔 hope he manages to have the same love and enjoyment his siblings have

Don't like the narrative that she showed a little bit of his hand last night now she's covering it up in that photo with Romeo she's put her i love you over his hand she really does infuriate me
Omg she is literally covering up the bits of him that are ‘not perfect’ makes me so sad for this little fella. The “I love you” is strategically placed over his hand and she has put Romeo’s hand over his other wee hand. Then the loveheart to hide his face. This makes me beyond sad!

All that effort to hide your precious baby 😢 just come off social media for a bit, this is absolutely not it!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I honestly think once the initial shock has worn off that they will show him and basically exploit him as much as any other influencer does, if not more. I think lots of brands will approach them as they will obviously think it will look good for their company to be worn/used on a child with disabilities.

Reactions: 8
Do you think she'd have been able to get away with that? Surely at the birth the doctors would have been talking about the baby's condition and Aaron would have been like what?

Reactions: 5
I went for a scan and was referred after it to the bigger hospital for a foetal medicine scan and they said not everything is diagnosed by scan and I’d have to have a needle in the stomach to to the proper test to diagnose any issues. So it possible they went for the scans but didn’t have the more in-depth tests to diagnose a condition before birth?

You know what this would make sense! everything to keep him happy etc he wasn't ever at her appointments and imagine being to afraid to tell him because you know he doesn't fit in with this perfect image
She must have known about his hands at least, they check for those things at the 20 week scan. Aaron is clueless so anything she told him he would have believed.

I read that Apert Syndrome is often not diagnosed/apparent until the birth so could be why they were so shocked

DA4F19D2-EC05-43F7-9153-A98BDEDA02A8.jpeg

I’m confused what that is at Oakleys ear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.