Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my.. the vid you can see his side of head … bless him!

good job Talia has support as I don’t think Aaron will stick around coz he doesn’t have the “perfect” son! Thing is with kids ya can’t just dump them like ya do with dogs Aaron !

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can see in this one it’s his head and eyes 🥺🥺 poor baby..but cmon Talia and Aaron protect your children and keep them off social media completely 😤😤😤

E39E5978-6AE7-4EA8-84FA-094BA866FAD6.jpeg

Oh my.. the vid you can see his side of head … bless him!

good job Talia has support as I don’t think Aaron will stick around coz he doesn’t have the “perfect” son! Thing is with kids ya can’t just dump them like ya do with dogs Aaron !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This baby is going to grow up so confused on my mummy and daddy show off his brothers but not him
It's so heart breaking!!! Poor little baby, I hope he has a lovely little life but I really do feel for him. I feel for them all as a family but I can not help but think Talia is mortified. It's really sad to watch. I also seriously worry about her Mental Health!!

Reactions: 11
I feel like Talia has shown quite a bit of him, I think if they were in agreement she would show him off now. I could be wrong but that’s the impression I get from the little videos she does

Reactions: 12
Oh bless his heart , look at his hand in her latest story.. 🙁 long road ahead for him 💙

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I feel like she is desperate to say what he’s got! But Aaron isn’t! He hasn’t even put another heart on his bio! But talia already added the name in! Actually he will change it soon after he sees this 😂😂 but I love how we never see Aaron home! Like if she’s at home with her mum and he’s buggered off out then she needs to put her foot down and tell him to duck off

Reactions: 22
This is a 4D scan of my youngest at 28 weeks. Completely healthy gorgeous baby girl. She doesn’t have webbed/fused fingers but from my understanding; ultrasounds are visual predictions based on sound waves? And the baby is all covered in gunk, it might be possible to not pick up webbed fingers in pregnancy.
My son has two thumbs on one hand and it was a shock surprise at birth as we had fortnightly ultrasounds all the way through 😳 must admit even though it was just a small non issue that he was born with I still found it very overwhelming to think about surgery or if he was going to be bullied, what will people say, was it my fault, will he ever have a normal hand etc so I can't imagine what Talia is going through 🙁

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shes now posted his hand
Good I hope she’s reading hear she would get so much support showing the full journey his your baby your love him no matter what … trolls have trolled her other kids so hide them all not just one because his different 😞, he looks beautiful and I hope it’s not Aaron saying don’t show him but deep down I really think it is …

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good I hope she’s reading hear she would get so much support showing the full journey his your baby your love him no matter what … trolls have trolled her other kids so hide them all not just one because his different 😞, he looks beautiful and I hope it’s not Aaron saying don’t show him but deep down I really think it is …
She would get so much support for him by showing him than the stick she is getting now . He doesn't deserve to in the future feel any different to the other children 😪

Reactions: 7
Came here to say now she's shown his full hand we can clearly see, i'm starting to actually agree with those who think it's Aaron who's ashamed and not her. I know i'm not a fan of hers but she carried that little boy he's hers she loves him (i hope) i really do agree with those who think Aaron is the ashamed one

Reactions: 25
I'm wondering if she knew about it during pregnancy but told aaron everything was OK? I don't see how that could be missed on a scan never mind multiple scans by a doctor in fetal medicine
Some of the comments on this thread are wild
🤣

Reactions: 18
I agree I think it’s Aaron stopping her from showing rather than her not wanting to or being ‘ashamed’ to. Heart breaks for them💔

Reactions: 4
My son has two thumbs on one hand and it was a shock surprise at birth as we had fortnightly ultrasounds all the way through 😳 must admit even though it was just a small non issue that he was born with I still found it very overwhelming to think about surgery or if he was going to be bullied, what will people say, was it my fault, will he ever have a normal hand etc so I can't imagine what Talia is going through 🙁
Aw bless him hope he is never picked on

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.