Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of her family, it was said to me when she was pregnant that she’s hoping for a boy she didn’t want a girl incase it made Aaron act different towards Sienna
Does she have support from all of her family for Oakleys condition

Reactions: 1
Does she have support from all of her family for Oakleys condition
Yes massively, all her family is rallying around to help where they can her mum and dad is going to take it in turns to go help them out but the same can’t be said for his family

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yes massively, all her family is rallying around to help where they can her mum and dad is going to take it in turns to go help them out but the same can’t be said for his family
That's good she's going to need the support i give it a week and he will be gone somewhere

Reactions: 4
It's him who's ashamed not her. Going on that massive rant... full of coke eyeballs all over the shop he is out his tree.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think it's him that's ashamed and he will be gone soon... she is gona end up alone with quite a handful to deal with. Did she really make that dinner for Aaron last night as soon as she got home from hospital??? Do you think he's going to duck off back to 'camp' soon? What will she do... poor Sienna aswell is still just a little girl in primary school and will be getting zero help and attention now

Reactions: 11
Definitely him that's ashamed. Neither should be angry people are curious but he shouldn't ve acting like that. Like when someone is guilty of something, for example, they get massively aggressive and defensive. He was doing that, kicking off and angry and threatening because he doesn't want anyone knowing

Reactions: 5
You really think she'd want a girl purely for that reason? 🤣

They won't have more after this baby. I don't think anyone has a baby with someone they know they'll split from just say 'I gave you everything.'
Yes 100%! How often on her stories she’d post and hint about having a girl. Purely so she’d be the one to give him all his children so if in the future he moved on she’d be that bitter ex/baby mum.

Reactions: 4
Yes 100%! How often on her stories she’d post and hint about having a girl. Purely so she’d be the one to give him all his children so if in the future he moved on she’d be that bitter ex/baby mum.
I just don't see that haha. Someone above said she didn't want a girl, I think she just wanted the attention.

Reactions: 2
If they don't want people to know why are they drip feeding info. Either tell people what's wrong and try and turn it into a positive making people aware of the issues to come or take a SM break and spend private time with your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t understand why his family is doing duck all!? Oh Yeahh forgot they don’t like eachother 😂😂 at least tailas mum puts her feelings aside when it comes to kids! They both hate each others family’s but just shows her family is more supportive! He won’t stick around and she knows that! But more fool her to try and keep him when it’s obvious this is not the life he wanted!! Kinder sad!!

Reactions: 3
Don’t understand why his family is doing duck all!? Oh Yeahh forgot they don’t like eachother 😂😂 at least tailas mum puts her feelings aside when it comes to kids! They both hate each others family’s but just shows her family is more supportive! He won’t stick around and she knows that! But more fool her to try and keep him when it’s obvious this is not the life he wanted!! Kinder sad!!
Who doesn’t get on with Aaron’s family? I think I’ve missed something can anyone update me on dynamics 😂

I know a lot of her family, it was said to me when she was pregnant that she’s hoping for a boy she didn’t want a girl incase it made Aaron act different towards Sienna
Unusual… time upon time she’s gone out of her way to prove she doesn’t give a toss about Sienna’s feeling.
No respect for her privacy and bullying at school because of what her mums posts online.

And it’s bleeping laughable to think that she’d have a preference in order to protect Sienna’s relationship with in-and-out Aaron when she moved her hundreds of miles away from her dad.
Who’s Talia really looking out for here?

Reactions: 7
Looks like Talia was left with all 4 kids no Aaron in sight at dinner time Kids playing up Romeo sick ffs i honestly can't stand her but where the hell is her support

Wonder if Siennah is starting school monday 💔

Oh bless him he has webbed fingers 💔 the quick snippet of his hand in the video you can see

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Looks like Talia was left with all 4 kids no Aaron in sight at dinner time Kids playing up Romeo sick ffs i honestly can't stand her but where the hell is her support

Wonder if Siennah is starting school monday 💔

Oh bless him he has webbed fingers 💔 the quick snippet of his hand in the video you can see
Maybe it’s just me, but filming for Instagram with all that going on would be the least of my priorities.. all the complaining about people asking questions - well stop drip feeding bits of info and the questions will soon stop! Think she should take time away from insta… but it’s her life so she won’t.
After you said about the fingers, I noticed that too!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.