Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she's ashamed of him at all, as her photos and video are showing snippets of him, but i think shes doing it so its suttle as she wants to show him off but dont want to upset aaron too much. Aaron isn't showing anything he's just resharing what she has put up and I think that he's only doing that so he dont look bad.
Talia if you read this Oakley is beautiful no matter what, and welcome to the limb difference club, you'll be surprised what help is out there for you and little Oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good I hope she’s reading hear she would get so much support showing the full journey his your baby your love him no matter what … trolls have trolled her other kids so hide them all not just one because his different 😞, he looks beautiful and I hope it’s not Aaron saying don’t show him but deep down I really think it is …
Yeah I thttnk so as well. Obviously when baby is born with big problems. i imagian u go through a kind of grief process. And it must be heart breaking knowing that life is going to be a lot more hard for them….. but if she wants to show hI’m off and let ppl know what’s up. She shold ! duck him

I dont think she's ashamed of him at all, as her photos and video are showing snippets of him, but i think shes doing it so its suttle as she wants to show him off but dont want to upset aaron too much. Aaron isn't showing anything he's just resharing what she has put up and I think that he's only doing that so he dont look bad.
Talia if you read this Oakley is beautiful no matter what, and welcome to the limb difference club, you'll be surprised what help is out there for you and little Oakley
I can imagine a lot of ppl. Will reach out to her and le her know he’s not alone if she does open up

Reactions: 4
My son has two thumbs on one hand and it was a shock surprise at birth as we had fortnightly ultrasounds all the way through 😳 must admit even though it was just a small non issue that he was born with I still found it very overwhelming to think about surgery or if he was going to be bullied, what will people say, was it my fault, will he ever have a normal hand etc so I can't imagine what Talia is going through 🙁
My little boy was born deaf in one ear. I was heartbroken because of the bullying I experienced. And I mean, I felt like the worst mum and was convinced it was because of his birth, which I felt like was my fault even though it wasn't. Anything that is 'wrong' is overwhelming, no matter how big or small it is. My boy is fine and adapted well but when it's something like this with Talia's baby... despite her flaws etc, he's her little boy and she must be struggling and so sad about what he'll go through. My heart really hurts for her. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He will be beautiful no matter what he looks like all babies are angels 👼🏼 I just hope they aren’t ashamed of him because regardless of issues he will be beautiful in his own unique way xx

Reactions: 7
Ok for them both to remove him from their stories now screams ashamed to me, she posted he probably reposted without a second thought to look at his hand now they've both deleted it. As Gaz would say heads gone

I really don't judge them for not showing him yet. Postpartum hormones are such a roller coaster, throw in the shock of a baby with disabilities and craniofacial abnormalities it is a hell of a lot to come to terms with.

There's that poem 'Holland'. Parents do greive for the baby they imagined themselves to have, it's pretty natural. I don't think that Talia should be berated for not showing her son 2 weeks after she has just had him. If she was showing him she would only get comments saying she is exploiting him and opening him up to a world of trolling.

No I don't know Talia just the condition the baby has is close to home so can relate somewhat as my family has been through it and that's without thousands of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There is still a picture of his wee hand on her stories that I can see. The poor little guy.

I can say from experience (far, far milder than Talia's) that having a baby who might not fit the perfect cute baby picture you had dreamed of can be a real shock to the system. When you meet your baby for the first time and there is something obviously "imperfect" about them it's a real jolt. Add that to the ordeal of having given birth, and all the recovery that follows I'm not surprised she's not ready to fully share with her audience yet. Not a fan of Talia, but I can see what a lot she has on her plate and can't judge her for what she chooses to share or not right now. A situation like this is a game changer for any mum.

Reactions: 16
Ok for them both to remove him from their stories now screams ashamed to me, she posted he probably reposted without a second thought to look at his hand now they've both deleted it. As Gaz would say heads gone
Ashamed or horrible trolls giving them tit????

Did anyone get a screenshot of his hand?
Why would people screenshot??? Why would people want to see it??? You ok??

• Haha
Ashamed or horrible trolls giving them tit????

Why would people screenshot??? Why would people want to see it??? You ok??
I'm sure if trolls gave them tit Aaron would be posting their names everywhere like he said and someone screenshot it above see previous page

Reactions: 2
Shame she had to delete it, I hope no one sent her a horrible message about his hand
I 100% bet no one sent her a nasty message they would be posting it like they always do, Aaron has just posted a screenshot of someone questioning him but no mention of his hand. It's them who are ashamed remember Aaron said if anyone messages him or Talia he will post their name/profile all over the internet

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.