Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone heard of Apert Syndrome?
This is what I think he may have as well or Crouzon Syndrome - from what we have seen he does display some of the physical characteristics, doesn't affect heart or respiratory systems.

Reactions: 4
my little girl has special needs. And it’s so so hard, but every single tiny step forward and milestone she reaches is extra special & extra emotional. I wouldn’t change my precious girl for the world. I wish they could see how amazing their little boy is. Because all I can see is they are ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No but I looked it up . Where is the video showing the fingers . I never noticed that. All this sounds awful if it's correct 😕
It's the one where she says looks at his hair, you can only see a small part of him but his fingers are 100% webbed you may need to watch it a few times

Reactions: 5
No but I looked it up . Where is the video showing the fingers . I never noticed that. All this sounds awful if it's correct 😕
Talia’s Instagram stories.
I agree with others, Aaron is clearly disappointed. I think Talia is too and I can appreciate that; wholeheartedly I can say I would be devastated too.
I know this, because this week I had a cry thinking about my healthy three year old’s first day of school next September… then I sobbed louder thinking about her last day of school and her graduation from university 🙈 (that bloody ABBA slipping through my fingers song) I do think it’s natural to have dreams and ambition for your children.
What is horrific though is that with Aaron he’s not grieving the future he’d imagined for his son, he’s ashamed of him and is coming across as angry but in a targeted way.
I think Talia is giving away too much for his liking and when the cat is out of the bag because Talia has slipped up, there is going to be further strain on their already struggling relationship.

Reactions: 16
Talia’s Instagram stories.
I agree with others, Aaron is clearly disappointed. I think Talia is too and I can appreciate that; wholeheartedly I can say I would be devastated too.
I know this, because this week I had a cry thinking about my healthy three year old’s first day of school next September… then I sobbed louder thinking about her last day of school and her graduation from university 🙈 (that bloody ABBA slipping through my fingers song) I do think it’s natural to have dreams and ambition for your children.
What is horrific though is that with Aaron he’s not grieving the future he’d imagined for his son, he’s ashamed of him and is coming across as angry but in a targeted way.
I think Talia is giving away too much for his liking and when the cat is out of the bag because Talia has slipped up, there is going to be further strain on their already struggling relationship.
Totally agree with this post

It's the one where she says looks at his hair, you can only see a small part of him but his fingers are 100% webbed you may need to watch it a few times
Thank you I've just watched it a couple of times and I must admit it does look like it . Poor soul 😢

I would be shocked as well you think your having a healthy baby and then find out your baby needs multiple surgeries however I do think the whole cover him up don’t show him is because of Aaron, 2 of my children have special needs and it’s hard I don’t think Aaron will cope he looks of his head on coke most days, personally I would want to raise awareness didn’t her extra screening come back clear? Obviously don’t know what Oakley has been diagnosed with so can’t say if that would have been picked up .. I do however think they may be a little bit ashamed that the baby is not “perfect” and that’s why his not being shown i take pictures of my girls all the time because they are my babies and I love them and share the pictures so I just don’t get why unless it’s because they have been offered money to make a documentary or something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Poor little bub. You have see the cone shape here and also how low set his ears are. You can also see the start of the protruding eyes another feature of the syndromes.

I scrolled back and saw she had a 4d scan done at fetal medicine. Did she ever say why? Looks like some abnormalities were picked up during the pregnancy then.

If it is when we suspect then he will need lots of very big surgeries in his first few years and can't see how they will cope.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think its definitely crouzon/apert/pfeiffer syndrome. Her most recent video with his hair you can see his little head looks a bit cone shaped which is a characteristic of the syndrome.
I agree I’ve just done a bit of reading into it never heard of it before definitely sounds like Apert syndrome … he looks beautiful just sad they feel they have to hide him 🙁

Reactions: 2
Poor little bub. You have see the cone shape here and also how low set his ears are. You can also see the start of the protruding eyes another feature of the syndromes.

I scrolled back and saw she had a 4d scan done at fetal medicine. Did she ever say why? Looks like some abnormalities were picked up during the pregnancy then.

If it is when we suspect then he will need lots of very big surgeries in his first few years and can't see how they will cope.
It's a shame isn't it for the baby 💔 if trolls were horrible enough to mock a disabled child says more about them as people, he deserves to be shown off but all the bits she's shown now apart from his eyes nose and limbs i guess she didn't realise she caught his fingers in the video

Reactions: 6
Aww bless him. His fingers looked fused together rather than just webbed.
You would think it would have been picked up but apparently they were discharged from fetal medicine.

I just had a look at the 4d scan images of both my babies & you can definitely see the little eyes are bulging on the one she shared so I imagine they knew in advance that there was something but maybe needed to wait until birth for a full diagnosis.

Reactions: 3
Definitely sounds like apert syndrome more so with the fused fingers like in the pic above. Poor little mite.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.