Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another new car, why don’t they spend that money a house that will actually fit them all in it.

i don’t think talia is ashamed, you can tell how drained she is and probably heartbroken but she is drumming up speculation and interactions on her social media. maybe being at home now with a lot less free time the instagram post may slow down, in hospital you don’t really have anything else to do! i think aaron will be ashamed though, took him a few days to post on his grid and he just doesn’t come across that he cares.
They will only be leasing it, they couldn't afford to buy one. Pair of them dont do anything and now have 4 kids and them giant dogs to feed.

Queue the dog and baby pics!!!!

Reactions: 5
????????

You've lost me 🤣🤣🤣

She's been pregnant three times by Aaron, the man's sperm determines the sex, therefore the woman can't "give" the man a girl unless his sperm is an X chromosome.
If you’re lost on what I said that’s your problem. A woman can only give birth so yea she hasn’t give Aaron a girl. Regardless of his sperm determining the sex if they try enough times probability will normally produce a girl but thanks for the biology lesson that wasn’t needed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If you’re lost on what I said that’s your problem. A woman can only give birth so yea she hasn’t give Aaron a girl. Regardless of his sperm determining the sex if they try enough times probability will normally produce a girl but thanks for the biology lesson that wasn’t needed
Wow so needlessly aggressive when I was clearly not having a pop at you (and I was joking about you "losing" me which was another thing that seems to have gone over your head). Obviously you're embarrassed about not knowing basic year 6 human biology. 😬

Oh and you're welcome! 😘

Yawnnnnnnnn literally just said about her taking space of a bed when she doesnt need it!!!! And again with the operations... we get it he needs 749e738e8973.com operations hun. Stop using your sick kid!!!!!!!

I dont understand how it can be horrendous news when they said he was born healthy!!!!!
You're right- she is using Oakley, poor little thing. Her followers have shot up by over 7.5k since he was born!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Soooo what happened with their house going up for sale again at the beginning of the year? Is it still up for sale or did it fall through AGAIN

You mean he hasn't given her a girl as the sex is determined by the sperm.

She really really wanted a girl, not sure about Aaron.
she didn’t want a girl she didn’t want a divide between sienna and Aaron if he had his own daughter she had wanted another boy

She definitely wanted a girl to Aaron so if they split she’d be the ex that gave him everything!
You really think she'd want a girl purely for that reason? 🤣

They won't have more after this baby. I don't think anyone has a baby with someone they know they'll split from just say 'I gave you everything.'

Reactions: 6
Just to add, my partner has 3 kids with his ex. One that he’s raised as his own since being 18 months and 2 that are bio his. His bio kids are male and female and his ex constantly throws the whole… you’ll never be me, you’ll never match up to me because I gave him his first daughter and son and any kids after that don’t matter. So women do do this.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She will get pregnant until she gets a girl then convince him to get the snip as he has everything. He broke up with talia and took sienna out of his hip before he’d moved a single bag out!

Also lol at talia with her ‘2 weeks on hospital’ and Aaron with his caption ‘a long 8 days’… so not 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How the duck has she gor the length of time so wrong? Unless she was in and out of hospital until he was born then stayed in... BIZARRE

Reactions: 1
I don't feel comfortable speculating about the baby anymore. We aren't gonna find out what's wrong for a while and for some reason, her drip feeding is making me feel really uncomfortable.

And no I'm not her or a friend of theirs. I just feel so bleeping sorry for the baby.

I'd love to know how she got 2 weeks from 8 days though. I was delirious after having my babies but I didn't get it wrong by 6 days 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
On Talias latest videos, you can hear some sort of breathing/oxygen machine

Reactions: 3
On Talias latest videos, you can hear some sort of breathing/oxygen machine
Her baby went home with an NG tube he wasn't ever on oxygen, we've got home oxygen for my 22 month old it's silent apart from the initial turn on

Her baby went home with an NG tube he wasn't ever on oxygen, we've got home oxygen for my 22 month old it's silent apart from the initial turn on
Just went back and had a listen that sounds like a babies grunt i think doesn't sound like a "normal grunting though"

It definitely seems craniofacial issues. I think the little bubs head seems larger than an average newborn.

I can understand why she doesn't feel ready to show him yet. My cousin and his wife have a boy with a syndrome similar to Crouzon Syndrome mentioned here. It took them a long time to digest the shock after he was born and his wife became very reliant on staying in the house as she would have panic attacks worrying about the stares their sweet boy would get from horrible strangers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Disagree. I’m also convinced she wants a girl to Aaron.
I know a lot of her family, it was said to me when she was pregnant that she’s hoping for a boy she didn’t want a girl incase it made Aaron act different towards Sienna

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone on the last thread suggested it could be treacher Collins syndrome.
It says this condition results in breathing and feeding difficulties, cranio facial abnormalities and requires multiple surgeries over the years
Yes it was me who thinks that’s what he’s got

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.