Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA was selling her snooz pod on her fit family page the other day… all makes sense now she’s been gifted a new halo sleep 😫😫😫😫🫠🫠🫠
Why not give your snooz pod to a family in need of your gifted a brand new one!?! Instead of trying to sell it
So she's got rid of a crib where she can be closer to the baby as you can remove one side. And instead she's got one where the baby's completely separate. Definitely doesn't love this poor kid as much does she.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This may be because of the feeding issue. Maybe Talia got a bedside crib as they are good for breastfeeding but not really needed if feeding another way like Formula or NG

Reactions: 6
HAHA was selling her snooz pod on her fit family page the other day… all makes sense now she’s been gifted a new halo sleep 😫😫😫😫🫠🫠🫠
Why not give your snooz pod to a family in need of your gifted a brand new one!?! Instead of trying to sell it
Cos they are skint 🤭

Don’t think treacher Collins due to the large ear. There was another one mentioned here, cruzons? I’m going with that. Seems very sad that they have almost a level of shame at showing him 😔
I agree from his mouth god love him but if he can live a happy healthy life then thats all that matters 😊 they would have been better off saying our baby has a genetic disorder and its going to take us a while to wrO our heads round it. Instead of saying hes been born healthy but has to have a millions surgery's, its literally all they have said. Or just totally stayed off socials till they were sorted. They can't tho cos they have no income without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really think it would benefit them right now if they don’t want to say what’s up, that they are taking a social media break. It would do them all good. ♥ Honestly hope the baby is doing good. TBH there head must be fried, but stop. Especially the ads.

She’s deffo ashamed of her son. I bet that’s why she has a separate room so no one can see him. What’s she going to do now she’s home lock him in a room and never take him out? Or cover the pram so no one sees him? She’s disgusting tbh why didn’t she just come out and say hes got blah blah and we’re going to keep him offline due to trolling which is understandable but no let’s keep ppl guessing for engagement and see if we can get a magazine deal!! Aaron is 💯 going to leave her hrs a child himself and so self important. She’ll have no time to be mopping floors 3 times a day and cooking him gourmet meals and she knows it hense the gushy posts hoping he’ll stay. Plus she’s not given him a girl. I’ll give it a year and Aaron will have some new totty up the duff coz he can’t understand how baby’s are made and talia will be stuck at home with 4 kids one having special needs. Well done talia well done

Reactions: 17
She’s deffo ashamed of her son. I bet that’s why she has a separate room so no one can see him. What’s she going to do now she’s home lock him in a room and never take him out? Or cover the pram so no one sees him? She’s disgusting tbh why didn’t she just come out and say hes got blah blah and we’re going to keep him offline due to trolling which is understandable but no let’s keep ppl guessing for engagement and see if we can get a magazine deal!! Aaron is 💯 going to leave her hrs a child himself and so self important. She’ll have no time to be mopping floors 3 times a day and cooking him gourmet meals and she knows it hense the gushy posts hoping he’ll stay. Plus she’s not given him a girl. I’ll give it a year and Aaron will have some new totty up the duff coz he can’t understand how baby’s are made and talia will be stuck at home with 4 kids one having special needs. Well done talia well done
I respectfully disagree with this. I don't think she's ashamed. I think she's shocked by what's happened and hasn't adapted to it in any way shape or form. I also think that as well as that, she's got Aaron being the way he is and she's probably feeling lonely. Added to that, she's never had a baby with special needs and it's probably so much to take in and she's overwhelmed.

I don't think she's ashamed at all. Attention seeking and dramatic yes, ashamed, no.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I respectfully disagree with this. I don't think she's ashamed. I think she's shocked by what's happened and hasn't adapted to it in any way shape or form. I also think that as well as that, she's got Aaron being the way he is and she's probably feeling lonely. Added to that, she's never had a baby with special needs and it's probably so much to take in and she's overwhelmed.

I don't think she's ashamed at all. Attention seeking and dramatic yes, ashamed, no.
It saddens me to say it but her behaviour suggests otherwise! If it wasn’t an aesthetic issue you can bet they would be sharing it, all whilst being overwhelmed and coming to terms with it. Her behaviour with the snippets of every other part of him but the issue, the ads, the constant exaggerations of his health really does sicken me!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Do you know them (or more specifically her) cause your ‘respectfully disagreed’ with everything proper slagging talia off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think she's ashamed. I think she is thinking about how to make the most money from the situation and is playing her cards close to her chest in terms of what is wrong with the baby. The more speculation, the more interest, the more follower, the more media interest. It's all about the £££. Like others have said, you would either come right out with it or you would stay off social media for a bit for privacy. Not this cloak and dagger carry on unless you are angling for something.

Reactions: 17
Do you know them (or more specifically her) cause your ‘respectfully disagreed’ with everything proper slagging talia off?
I was waiting foe this. No I'm not her or someone who knows any of them. I just don’t agree to say she's ashamed when I think she's just struggling. Disagreeing with someone saying she's sick (a different post) or ashamed doesn't mean I'm her. I'm allowed a different opinion 😌

It saddens me to say it but her behaviour suggests otherwise! If it wasn’t an aesthetic issue you can bet they would be sharing it, all whilst being overwhelmed and coming to terms with it. Her behaviour with the snippets of every other part of him but the issue, the ads, the constant exaggerations of his health really does sicken me!
I just don't understand why she'd be ashamed though. That's why I didn't agree. Because he's her son and she doesn't HAVE to show him. So there's no reason to be ashamed.

I don't think she's ashamed. I think she is thinking about how to make the most money from the situation and is playing her cards close to her chest in terms of what is wrong with the baby. The more speculation, the more interest, the more follower, the more media interest. It's all about the £££. Like others have said, you would either come right out with it or you would stay off social media for a bit for privacy. Not this cloak and dagger carry on unless you are angling for something.
It's all money with them.

I don’t think they’re ashamed either tbh. I think they’re thinking of how much money they can make off this. The longer they keep people “guessing”, the more clicks on their stories/profile, the more engagement they can show they have, the more ads they get and the more they can charge for each ad so the more money they make. They’ve already shown they’re pretty desperate for money. I don’t think, regardless of the baby being unwell, they’ll get any magazine deals. They’re pretty irrelevant and you’d hope most magazines wouldn’t use the health of an innocent baby to sell a few extra copies

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s ashamed of him, but is trying to sell the story and probably angry. Going to hospital with Maddox makes her fume and now it will be even more appointments with Oakley. At least they got rid of vogue so one less dog to worry about before the next round of breeding; the cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually have a feeling that she would actually share more. Just from like the snippets of him she’s showing, either that or she just can’t help add to the speculation but I wonder if it’s more him not wanting him shown, especially with how aggressive he was about people messaging and how he’ll name and shame them 🙈

Reactions: 4
another new car, why don’t they spend that money a house that will actually fit them all in it.

i don’t think talia is ashamed, you can tell how drained she is and probably heartbroken but she is drumming up speculation and interactions on her social media. maybe being at home now with a lot less free time the instagram post may slow down, in hospital you don’t really have anything else to do! i think aaron will be ashamed though, took him a few days to post on his grid and he just doesn’t come across that he cares.

Reactions: 8
You mean he hasn't given her a girl as the sex is determined by the sperm.

She really really wanted a girl, not sure about Aaron.

I was waiting foe this. No I'm not her or someone who knows any of them. I just don’t agree to say she's ashamed when I think she's just struggling. Disagreeing with someone saying she's sick (a different post) or ashamed doesn't mean I'm her. I'm allowed a different opinion 😌

I just don't understand why she'd be ashamed though. That's why I didn't agree. Because he's her son and she doesn't HAVE to show him. So there's no reason to be ashamed.

It's all money with them.
Yeah he is her son and you’re absolutely right she doesn’t have to show him, but she has shown every one of her other kids and way more than she should have. This little baby doesn’t fit into her perfect little idealistic so he’s not being shown. Happy to show bits of him for ads though… just doesn’t sit right with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You mean he hasn't given her a girl as the sex is determined by the sperm.

She really really wanted a girl, not sure about Aaron.
But to actually give him a girl she’d have to be pregnant whether the sperm determined it it not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yeah he is her son and you’re absolutely right she doesn’t have to show him, but she has shown every one of her other kids and way more than she should have. This little baby doesn’t fit into her perfect little idealistic so he’s not being shown. Happy to show bits of him for ads though… just doesn’t sit right with me.
I get what you're saying BUT I aren't just going to assume she's ashamed. I think it's more dramatic and attention seeking, but I genuinely think she's trying to protect him but wants the attention, hence the drip feeding.

I aren't her or someone they know though, just cos I disagreed 🙄

another new car, why don’t they spend that money a house that will actually fit them all in it.

i don’t think talia is ashamed, you can tell how drained she is and probably heartbroken but she is drumming up speculation and interactions on her social media. maybe being at home now with a lot less free time the instagram post may slow down, in hospital you don’t really have anything else to do! i think aaron will be ashamed though, took him a few days to post on his grid and he just doesn’t come across that he cares.
They spend money so stupidly.

I deffo think it's hit her that she's got so many kids she's gonna struggle, especially since she's basically mothering aaron.

Reactions: 6
But to actually give him a girl she’d have to be pregnant whether the sperm determined it it not 🤦🏼‍♀️
????????

You've lost me 🤣🤣🤣

She's been pregnant three times by Aaron, the man's sperm determines the sex, therefore the woman can't "give" the man a girl unless his sperm is an X chromosome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.