Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just totally random saw marnie on Instagram and by looks of it her youngest child must have been born with an odd shaped head and is having a helmet fitted,she said she's filming it all to help anyone else going through the same thing !!
Hats off to her for not hiding her child away because hes not "normal" unlike this pair of clowns!!!
He has torticollis, and so did my daughter. It’s due to the lack of space in the womb.

Reactions: 1
New thread tittle... Nice one Talia,adds before kids,just use that hair spray and your son gets rushed into hospital for emergency surgery cus he can't breath !!!

Reactions: 5
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who is a social media influenzer uses their life for publicity. Parents use their children on Instagram all the time for views and likes...ill or not. Still don't get the big deal if they don't want to show their child . I'm not here to make personal insult on the two, but all of you saying shes using her son for publicity - yeah obviously. Nothing different from Hinch or all the other 'insta mum huns' promoting their children and ads all the time...she isn't the only one.
No she not, and they all have threads on here because of their behaviour, and this is Talia’s thread so I don’t get what your point is? They’re all wrong, I can’t get my head around it tbh.

Reactions: 8
My point is everyone going on about her 'using her ill child for publicity' like yeah no tit sherlocks...that's what they all do why keep moaning about that point. Let's be honest, everyone here is just curious and wants to know what is wrong with that poor child because everyone is naturally curious. So get annoyed when they don't share it all.

Also, I think what I find absurd about some of you all is the utter venom against people you apparently don't 'care about'. It's really nasty and actually you watching all theor stories etc just raises their engagement, so you're all feeding into these people you hate so much 🤭
the thread existed long before the baby so you can’t really say you’re only here to see what the baby looks like. Not sure why you’re wasting your time commenting on tattle or even reading if you don’t like it? Majority of these comments are completely justified. Talia is a complete bully her self have you never noticed some of the ‘venom’ she spouts? Bore off and start a rave thread.

Reactions: 13
My point is everyone going on about her 'using her ill child for publicity' like yeah no tit sherlocks...that's what they all do why keep moaning about that point. Let's be honest, everyone here is just curious and wants to know what is wrong with that poor child because everyone is naturally curious. So get annoyed when they don't share it all.

Also, I think what I find absurd about some of you all is the utter venom against people you apparently don't 'care about'. It's really nasty and actually you watching all theor stories etc just raises their engagement, so you're all feeding into these people you hate so much 🤭
You seriously think people here are annoyed because we don’t know what’s wrong with Oakley?? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ It’s her behaviour towards her ill child and her exploiting him people don’t like. Why exactly are you on here? Is it just to counteract everyone’s posts on this thread? That’s pretty pointless, you would be as well to start a rave thread! 😊

Reactions: 12
Riling you all up, that's what I find entertaining. Talia is a bully..and yet here you all are talking about her. Again, what impact does she have on your life? Just curious.

Like I said, maybe you didn't read; everyone on Instagram who posts their children is exploiting them. No child wants to be plastered all over social media. It's for the mums.
Stop trying to police what ppl say on here and go start a rave thread for a mother who sprays hairspray over her newborn with breathing problems who then ends up in hospital!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
You need to have more than a little look then. She literally said he cannot turn his head to the left. His head is shaped like a parallelogram. Hardly doing it to make him ‘be perfect to them’ poor kid can’t move his head. And if she is going private, good on her! It frees up an appointment for another baby/child in need.

You mean tube fed
I had another look, and it confirms what I said. They have been offered physio for the neck muscles to improve, the helmet will change the appearance of his head only and does not help with his movement. That is what the helmet does, reshape the head. That is why it isn’t really offered my NHS as they believe once the head muscles start working better and more moment the shape of the head should improve. I agree with the fact of making a better quality of life for your child, I would do the same for mine. My daughters ears were misshaped due to how she was in my womb, it was very obvious from birth. I decided against getting these sort of solutions, they improved over time and looked like completely different ears. I didn’t feel the need to change the appearance that was my last concern, just followed NHS guild lines that it will improve and I’m glad I did as otherwise she would have a splint which would of not been necessary and I wasn’t worried about her appearance, her son is getting the right help with physio, it is there decision to want to improve his head shape.

Just to note on above message, the helmet strictly only improvements his head shape, what a good idea. Putting a baby in a helmet for months for 23 hours a day, last thing the baby needs when he can barley move his neck muscles putting a heavy helmet on him. Don’t see any best interest at heart, just wants a story to tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can see from the video she put up that his head is longer than normal and definitely does look like apert syndrome. It’s a shame and I can see why she is not showing his face due to trolls, but what i don’t get is the little snippets of the face. Just come off social media completely and look after your child instead of this constant click bait of showing parts of him or she could at least say what’s wrong with him without having to show him to the world.

Reactions: 16
My son has had a few stints in hospital over the years and me and my husband would do our equal share of 'sleeping over' with him in hospital so one of us could get a proper sleep in our own bed and have a break, them put up beds are so uncomfortable and do your back no good, hardly good for a woman who has just had a baby 🤔 each to their own, I just find it odd they are not doing that as I can imagine the kids are missing their mum loads especially her daughter 🤔
My son has had a few surgeries so far and is only 7 months old. I’ve stayed with him every time and not my partner. He would be more than willing to but I have always had the mind set that I have 3 children and at that time, he’s the one who needs me the most. There will be times where my others need me more than him and I’ll be there for them.
I do feel guilty and if I could split myself, I would but I just wouldn’t be any use to my others if I was at home because I’d want to be with the baby. I know you said ‘each to their own’, I just wanted to show it from the other side too! I can agree those horrid beds are the worst 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why Aaron can’t stay over night in the hospital it’s great her dad is coming up but could he not stay with her at home and send Aaron to do night at hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wondering why Arfon can't stay over night!!!!!

Feel so sorry for her other kids. This is what happens when we push our luck or aren't happy with what he have. Obviously not meaning they deserve this. Her kids have barely seen her over the last month and its going to be alot like it over the next few years by the sounds of it. Always remember my mam telling me to give the care and attention to the ones I have, one more would only take away from them. And she was right tbh.

I don’t understand why Aaron can’t stay over night in the hospital it’s great her dad is coming up but could he not stay with her at home and send Aaron to do night at hospital
I've literally just thought some thing. Its odd. I mean yeah they.may want to spend some time together with the kids but they could have been taking turns

Reactions: 9
Wondering why Arfon can't stay over night!!!!!

Feel so sorry for her other kids. This is what happens when we push our luck or aren't happy with what he have. Obviously not meaning they deserve this. Her kids have barely seen her over the last month and its going to be alot like it over the next few years by the sounds of it. Always remember my mam telling me to give the care and attention to the ones I have, one more would only take away from them. And she was right tbh.

I've literally just thought some thing. Its odd. I mean yeah they.may want to spend some time together with the kids but they could have been taking turns
Exactly my point I would make sure my other half would do it I had a little lad in nicu last year was nothing to major but I sent him over to the last feed that eve/ night and I stayed at home with my other two children.

Reactions: 3
I've not kept up but is her dad really coming up to help out?. Aaron is a full -on alcoholic junkie . I hope her dad see's him for the useless bastard he is and lay's him clean out.
Screenshot 2022-09-05 224340.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She left him when her mum came up! So hopefully she will leave him again when her dad comes up! Absolute joke that Aaron can always stay up there but he just don’t? Why can’t he stay the night up there so she can go be with her other 3 kids? Instead of just seeing Aaron with his 2! 100% we will see the girl on her story tonight 🙄

Reactions: 9
Her dad is coming up …. So she’s leaving him at hospital with a baby that doesn’t know him so she can go home to Aaron .. oh and the kids … honestly these 2 are absolutely disgusting.

Why can’t her dad spend time with Romeo and Maddox and Siennah?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.