Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just wow! Just when I thought she could not get any worse! Feel so sad for baby Oakley!

It’s all about image with her, he doesn’t fit into her ideal so he’s being completely hidden! She’s quite proud replying to that message as well about how she manages to hide him 😢
She’s a vile little bleep. Can’t stand her

Reactions: 8
This is such a good point!! Babies love to take in their surroundings, exploring their new world.

I would over compensate with my child and tell them every day how beautiful and special they are, and to never hide away. What she will be enforcing to Oakley if she keeps this up is that he’s not good enough to be seen or his pictures shared the way his brothers and sisters are! She’s not protecting him, she’s protecting her shallow image - That breaks my heart 💔
She’s always been a shallow scumbag

Reactions: 4
Time for a family photo oh sorry not you Oakley

School photos missing Oakley

soft play sorry Oakley you stay in your pram

visiting santa we've left Oakley at home with my mom

school plays can Oakley be at the back covered up please

This is the real Talia

Reactions: 21
Time for a family photo oh sorry not you Oakley

School photos missing Oakley

soft play sorry Oakley you stay in your pram

visiting santa we've left Oakley at home with my mom

school plays can Oakley be at the back covered up please

This is the real Talia
Literally. That’s so sick in the head

Reactions: 3
I felt sorry for her at first thinking maybe she doesn’t want to show Oakley off on social media due to the amount of trolls etc….

But duck me that post on Insta has really pissed me off!!
Pushing the pram hood down on him 😢😢😢 now you can tell she’s embarrassed of him.. poor boy.

Im shocked.. like that has really upset me that post. Every baby born into this world is a gift.. not something for you to hide away and then gladly brag about it 😡😡

All them people she could have on her Insta who would love nothing more than a miracle to be able to have a child.. and u get that bleep with that post 😢

Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
WHAT. It's one thing keeping him off social media, but she will cover him up when out so no human gets a peek at him?? duck

Reactions: 19
Been lurking this thread and I didn’t really think much of them both but this situation with baby O is heartbreaking. (For him). Even just the small things like Aaron putting Talia back in his bio with the world and earth emoji but hasn’t put an extra heart emoji for his newest child.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if anyone finds this insensitive, I dont want to offend anyone on here. But honestly she may as well lock him away in a bell tower and be done with it.

The poor little baby, heart breaks for him 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Her last post about hiding him has completely broken my heart 😭💔!!! I feel sick for that little boy he’s going to grow up thinking hes a god dam alien ffs! She’s actually made my blood boil now!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I felt sorry for her at first thinking maybe she doesn’t want to show Oakley off on social media due to the amount of trolls etc….

But duck me that post on Insta has really pissed me off!!
Pushing the pram hood down on him 😢😢😢 now you can tell she’s embarrassed of him.. poor boy.

Im shocked.. like that has really upset me that post. Every baby born into this world is a gift.. not something for you to hide away and then gladly brag about it 😡😡

All them people she could have on her Insta who would love nothing more than a miracle to be able to have a child.. and u get that bleep with that post 😢

Stupid witch.
She’s vile always has been

Reactions: 2
That reply has really fucked me off. Sorry but the other two babies aren’t exactly the cutest things so why did they deserve to not have the hood pulled down so cover their faces. Sick witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That reply has really fucked me off. Sorry but the other two babies aren’t exactly the cutest things so why did they deserve to not have the hood pulled down so cover their faces. Sick witch.
Exactly. Why aren't you pulling maddox's hood down

Check out Aaron's latest grid post... hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aaron just put a post on about his stupid boxing career he doesn’t post about the new baby but can rambling on about boxing that his actually tit at he needs to man up get a proper job and care for his family

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping she means she can pull it down if anyone comes up to them, not that that’s much better, but I don’t have much hope. Poor Oakley deserves better.

What’s a sicky? Does she mean like a muslin? If so, surely that’s not safe or comfortable over his face? I’d be seriously concerned if I saw a mum carrying a newborn with fabric covering their entire face.. seriously hoping I’ve missed something here!

Reactions: 6
Wow I’m actually so shocked at that post.
My 1st little boy was born with a cleft lip - I never posted a photo of him on social media when he was a baby as I felt like I should protect him and give him privacy but I literally had no posts of him at all aka I didn’t post a pic and stick an emoji over his mouth but to hide them in public 🤯 I would never have hidden him away 💔 god I use to really appreciate the support and well wishes from strangers! That is completely fucked up of her!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.