Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really so shocked at her latest reply on her story. She just seems so cold and detached from her precious little boy.
So am I, I am absolutely gob smacked! How is she going to take her kids to School and hide Oakley, surely the other parents will swamp her as they would with others to see a new baby. Although other parents probably avoid her

Reactions: 12
No matter what is wrong with that baby he will be worth a million times what his chavvy disgusting parents are. Talia is rough as balls and no oil painting herself!!

Reactions: 16
I’m hoping she means she can pull it down if anyone comes up to them, not that that’s much better, but I don’t have much hope. Poor Oakley deserves better.

What’s a sicky? Does she mean like a muslin? If so, surely that’s not safe or comfortable over his face? I’d be seriously concerned if I saw a mum carrying a newborn with fabric covering their entire face.. seriously hoping I’ve missed something here!
Yeah I'm guessing she means a muslin. I cover myself with one while we are out but that's only when I'm feeding her.

I'm a lurker on this thread but I'm so shocked. Poor boy.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just caught up with this. How savage that she posts daily and sometimes hourly photos and videos of the other kids, but is determined to cover up that little baby, even in public. A friend of mines little sister was born with a severe disability and I remember seeing her in the pram, yes of course she was different, but she was SO beautiful, big blue eyes and a happy little smile all the time. Her mum never covered her up, everyone adored her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can sympathise to a certain extent, the desire to want to keep him out of the spotlight and avoid online abuse (though I’d choose to not show anything rather that only showing certain bits or covering him in emojis and scribbles). But to hide him in public. To actually think of a way to keep him hidden. No words 😭

I struggle daily with a non verbal, autistic 5 year old with significant learning delays (and 4 other young children). I would never in a million years be thinking of ways to hide my beautiful boy. I’m actually gutted for the lad.

Reactions: 16
I can't believe she publicly posted basically yeah this is how I hide him

Reactions: 14
Could she be reported for what she's said?
Yeh you can report her story

Vile witch
And to think people felt sorry for her a few days ago 😂

Poor baby deserves a loving family not a family who try to hide him in public.
Fair enough social media as I understand people can make fake accounts and troll her however in public does she really think someone will say something to her?

Then again she thinks she’s a celeb so probably assumes a paparazzi will be following her to get pics 😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s interesting how I’ve never heard her or Aaron once refer to Oakley as beautiful, handsome or even cute. Even as a mother of a child with a disability, to you they are the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?

Reactions: 13
If she’s decided to keep a child of social media, and a pap or even a member of the public posts that child, im almost certain they can sue them. Look at the likes of holly willoughby. Her kids faces are never in the press, and if they are they a pixelated!! There is absolutely NO NEED for her to hide the precious little boys face in public 💔

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker. I'm actually shocked at her latest post. How casual she is about hiding a baby from the world... You're not hiding the world from seeing him. You're hiding him from seeing the world around him. Cruel witch doesn't deserve kids

Reactions: 8
Who does she honestly think she is 🤦‍♀️
What’s she going to do in a years time put a bag over his head when out in public?!
She should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 9
I have no desire to see their baby, normally I respect a parent that chooses not to share their child but this is a completely different situation. You cannot hide one child away when your other children are plastered on social media, all of your children should be treated equally and that includes the content you share. What will this child think when he grows up & realises his parents hid him away like he was something to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 10
Rewatching old episodes of Geordie Shore and my god he was always such a prick. He told Marnie she was his property and made it out like he was joking, but looking back now I really doubt he was 🤮

Reactions: 6
Yeh you can report her story

Vile witch
And to think people felt sorry for her a few days ago 😂

Poor baby deserves a loving family not a family who try to hide him in public.
Fair enough social media as I understand people can make fake accounts and troll her however in public does she really think someone will say something to her?

Then again she thinks she’s a celeb so probably assumes a paparazzi will be following her to get pics 😂👌🏼
I meant report her to social services.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I meant report her to social services.
as much as I don’t necessarily agree with talia and what she does nor particularly like her I think that’s a bit dramatic
Her kids are well loved and clearly want for nothing…
Yeh it’s awful she is wanting to hide him and it’s upsetting however I think she thinks she’s doing it in a way to protect him although it doesn’t seem like that to anyone with any sense.

Reactions: 26
Hiding his face is awful and to me it does say she’s ashamed but reporting to social services? Come on

Reactions: 19
Not on any social media anymore, what did she say/do in her latest post?
she’s been putting emojis over oakleys face/hands or scribbling them out. Someone asked her what she would do if someone approached her whilst she was out with him to see him and she replied that she pulls the hood all the way over the pram to basically hide him 😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.