Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buzz2345

I’ve been in her position, having so little self respect that you’ll do anything to keep a man you think is amazing, but deep down know he’s not good, but you’re now passed the point of breaking up and saving face for the I told you so’s. I totally get it with her and I feel so sorry for her that he’s upped and left at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

stardust1

VIP Member
Might disagree with a lot of you but maybe they are hiding their son because people are really cruel and noone wants to be subjected to horrible comments about a poorly child. Some of you are very venomous against a couple that doesn't really impact a lot of your lives. I'm not her or know them really - jusy saw this post was trending and wondered what it was. Made me so sad to see a family struggling with coping with what seems to be a very poorly child. As an special needs educator I see how horrible people can be towards people with disabilities so maybe they're just protecting him from it all.
protecting him isn’t turning him into a guessing game and full on scribbling over his face. She posts the other ones literally naked.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
So she is letting it be known the boys need new toys, making sure any companies willing to gift know their exact age (even if she’s fucked up that part 🤣) She isn’t looking for recommendations…. She is looking for freebies!!!! It takes a few mins on Google to find toys for your child age.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Hahaha 'what even is social media?' Erm your main source of income I presume?

Also I presume the fact Talia isn't posting half as much on Instagram as usual is indicative of the fact she's rushed off her feet with all the kids. I see this all going so wrong

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
I don’t know anything about her & did write a somewhat nice post about her on here a little ago but wow after that last story. That’s so bloody sad. Pulls the hood all the way over to hide him because let’s face it that’s exactly what she’s doing. We hide spots on our face or bags under our eyes. You don’t hide a baby in real life unless you are ashamed or embarrassed. Really is nothing more to it.

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
Honestly fucking tramps the pair of them!!!! Doxxing is actually illegal and I hope she take you to the cleaners not that you have any money it’s all gone up your snout 😂. I have zero sympathy and like I’ve said all along they are ASHAMED to have a baby that looks different. Ppl aren’t bothered literally but using the fact one person might make a comment to excuse you hiding the baby away is sick!! Are you coming to find me Aaron and bully me aswell for what I’ve just said??? The truth hurts doesn’t it. Pair of absolute begs. You’re saying this women lives in a scum area?? Well what about using and abusing dogs for monetary gain then getting rid?? What about having 4 kids in a 3 bed house if you’re that big of a celebrity?? Why don’t you move into your palace?? Is it because talia is too busy filling her face with crap and spending all your money on designer gear while you’re shoving gear up your nose??? 😂😂😂 your just the dregs of society and you both should crawl back under the rocks you live under

edited to add I’ve just reported him for bullying/harassment. I hope everyone just unfollowers the pair of cunts. They’re just low life’s who are now hiding their son like he’s a leper. It’s shameful. Their whole lives are fake. Their relationship is toxic and poor sienna is stuck in the middle being banned from seeing her dad and stuck with these parasites. Absolute scum

Last edited:
  • Heart

chocdip

VIP Member
Came here to say now she's shown his full hand we can clearly see, i'm starting to actually agree with those who think it's Aaron who's ashamed and not her. I know i'm not a fan of hers but she carried that little boy he's hers she loves him (i hope) i really do agree with those who think Aaron is the ashamed one

liv1234&

I’m intrigued to know what operations he needs for his condition or what has happened so suddenly that he’ll need an operation on Friday? Or was he going to have it regardless just a bit sooner than they thought?.. I genuinely don’t understand why she speaks about it if she’s not going to say what he needs or why they’re in hospital at the moment it’s just pointless in my opinion and maybe attention seeking??
It’s almost like they’re getting a kick of out the speculation.

Also… her saying it’s gonna be horrendous for her and aaron, talk about selfish? My little boy had 3 surgeries, a 5hr, 9hr and 6hr.. not once did it think of it being ‘horrendous’ for me, I just felt awful for him

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I think Aaron is quite rude! They have brought the questioning on themselves, should never if mentioned anything

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I felt sorry for her at first thinking maybe she doesn’t want to show Oakley off on social media due to the amount of trolls etc….

But fuck me that post on Insta has really pissed me off!!
Pushing the pram hood down on him 😢😢😢 now you can tell she’s embarrassed of him.. poor boy.

Im shocked.. like that has really upset me that post. Every baby born into this world is a gift.. not something for you to hide away and then gladly brag about it 😡😡

All them people she could have on her Insta who would love nothing more than a miracle to be able to have a child.. and u get that cunt with that post 😢

Stupid bitch.

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
Oh come on tattlers!!! She’s doing this for attention so we keep watching. A leopard doesn’t change their spots she knew full well what she was getting herself into she wasn’t thinking of the kids getting up the duff again and again whilst in a dysfunctional relationship. That’s her selfishness. I have ZERO sympathy as she’s a fucking chavvy cow and her fuckwit of a boyfriend leaving her won’t change that. Look at the games she’s played with Oakley. We mention he had something wrong with his ears, she posts them, his mouth, she posts it we mention Aaron’s going to leave her she starts being cryptic. All she’s bothered about it parading round in her leggings and crop tops so ppl mention how soon she’s got her body back. She wants what all the seedy side that social media gives her she thrives on it. I have empathy for the kids they’re the only losers in this with 2 dick head parents

happyout2000

VIP Member
I don’t understand why Aaron can’t stay over night in the hospital it’s great her dad is coming up but could he not stay with her at home and send Aaron to do night at hospital

• Heart

Gincredible

Honestly what is the point of posting pictures of him with an emoji covering him, other than to get people asking? Oh and so you can keep doing ads.. because you don't mind making money off the same followers that you're ranting about :rolleyes:

chocdip

VIP Member
omg just thought the exact same thing! Like she’s literally thought through how to make sure his face is always hidden when out in public, definitely screams ashamed 😢
So not only can no one see him he can't see the world around him, she quotes my hood pulls all the way over his face, mine loved looking at trees birds people anything to have the hood constantly pulled over his little face he will experience nothing 💔

• Sad
  • Heart

formerlurker

He seems to have deleted the picture of them leaving hospital together. Hard enough having a newborn, but a newborn with health issues, two toddlers and a tween… with no support from your partner. I feel for her.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
He built an extension on a semi detached in Newcastle, he’s hardly living the high life. I know people that work regular jobs that have a bigger house than him..he’s utterly vile..his real persona is starting to shine through, he’s an aggressive bully! Let’s not forget the time when he used the fuel designated for emergency services to fill up his big stupid car..selfish prick!

Shaming someone because of their home? And where would Aaron be without Geordie shore. Low life scum

ermwhaaaat

felt sorry for talia last week, what a fool i was. they are both actually scum of the earth.
aaron has gone way too far this time, he’s actually vile and nothing more than a bully. he would be nothing without getting pissed on GS and tbh, he doesn’t have a lot to show for it compared to the others.

they could be raising awareness of the condition oakley has without even showing his face, i totally understand not putting him on social media but to ‘hide’ him in public is sickening.

hope everyone just unfollows them and leaves them to it, twats.