Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emily1991

Where the hell is the little girl?! Hopefully if we put it on here they will show her!!! Playing happy families again even tho Aaron’s mentally abusive, walked out on his disabled child and still after all this time haven’t added another blue heart for his 3rd son….And of course he happily got rid of the photo of his disabled son leaving hospital!! Omg he is such a keeper! Beat dad ever!! Marnie well and truly lost out with that guy 😶 But so happy for you talia…. Your getting exactly what you deserve babe 🥰 absolutely car crash happening infont of everyone 🥳🥳

Reactions: 24
Just searched the syndrome people are suggesting and have you seen how cute the children are
Long as a child can live a happy healthy life without being in pain and suffering they are all absolutely gorgeous. Once she has her head around it I really hope she's an advocate for what ever specific disorder it is

• Heart

pancake.2

Think I might leave this bum licking page for talia. 😂 no one wants her back down south. She’s a nasty Bitch. Just because her life’s gone wrong you all feel sorry for her! She made all these choices. She will be back with that drug addict in a week.

• Heart
  • Haha

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Aaron doesn’t even have a boxing career he’s a fûckin shambles! He should get a proper job and support his family !

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
It’s weird for her to say “road to recovery” I assume if Oakley was born with this condition it will affect him his whole life. It seems like they haven’t reached the acceptance that despite the op’s this little boy will always have difficulties and that’s ok. It’s their job to treat him like he’s loved and enough, just like their other kids. They’re the biggest attention seekers ever, find it so weird that they share each other stories about the little one. They want maximum engagement for a sick child 🥺

Elsie1988

Aaron doesn’t understand the stupidity of his statement of ‘social media doesn’t mean anything’ when him and his Partner make their money from social media. If social media is irrelevant then don’t become influencers. Social media obviously is important but at the moment they don’t like the pressure that comes with sharing family life on their. Next time they shouldn’t expect their followers to use their links or buy tickets for Aaron’s fights

Dramatic

It is a shock having a child with additional needs and thr adjusting period. I found out during my pregnancy that something was wrong with my daughter so I had some time to adjust but, as these things often go, lots changed when she was born.

In one morning I was told I'd be going home, then that I'd be transferring to a hospital closer to home and then another doctor told me that I would be staying at least 6 months.

Being inpatient with a sick child is a roller coaster. (I'm not turning this into a rave thread) She and Aaron are allowed to feel sad and shit about it. You basically grieve for the child you thought you would have and the life you imagined with your family.

I bawled my eyes out when my daughter had her first anesthetic and surgery. I thought it'd be the last time I saw her. It was hard on me, my husband and our son who had to remain at home 2 hours away with my parents for a period of 6 months give or take.

I think it has to be accepted that it is hard for her as well as Oakley. She is allowed to feel that way as his mother and to her other children who are going to miss her being at home due to her many hospital stays.

• Heart

frattlethebed

I can confirm Oakley does have Apert syndrome used to be close with Talia until Maddox was born we still have mutual friends but after our falling out I realised what she was it’s also been said Oakley is blind bless the wee soul

can say her mam is her biggest support she’s actually alright
She used to be a really good mam before all the shit with Aaron she’s changed
I respectfully disagree with the used to be a good mum bit - she used to smoke weed in her garden with her friends while her little girl was really young and asleep inside. She also used to leave her little girl all the time whilst she was off chasing any footballer who’d give her attention in order to gain the fame which she so desperately craved. This was all way before Aaron so she’s always put men before her kids

• Wow

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Oh Tanya, your supposed to be a professional lol
Why does no one in her circle know the difference between your & you’re I’m so embarrassed for them. Such pathetic insults because they know full well you are correct and just want to hurt you back. Sad. And not her calling anyone else ugly when she’s made Talia look like THAT 💀 I can’t

Reactions: 23

emily1991

She admitted he is mentally abusive? He walked out on them? She gladly took his name out of her bio and the partner bit out! Telling eveything she’s moving back down south? On about removal people, going to estate agents? Saying he hasn’t sacrificed anything for his children! All when her mum was down! And now her mums gone she’s run right back to Aaron? Nahh lost all respect for them! They deserve eachother! You have done so well I’m showing everyone the real aaron Hun!

Rosem12

I just totally random saw marnie on Instagram and by looks of it her youngest child must have been born with an odd shaped head and is having a helmet fitted,she said she's filming it all to help anyone else going through the same thing !!
Hats off to her for not hiding her child away because hes not "normal" unlike this pair of clowns!!!
I had a little nose on her instagram page, I am slightly confused on why he needs that. His head appearance looks absolutely fine. It saids on their website, it isn’t funded by the NHS as it is considered cosmetic and saids children grow into their heads over time so I feel like they are ‘trying to make him perfect’ instead of waiting on the NHS advice, as 1 in 5 babies have the same syndrome, as it can develop later in life if the baby sleeps on their head. As she is going private it shows it isn’t needed, and it’s not even recommended because it can distress a baby, they are only doing that because they aren’t happy with his head, seems they want him to ‘be perfect’ to them. Sorry no hate on your comment, but I don’t think Marnie should be credited for that.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mrsgills

Aarons latest rant on his story’s. Social media is fake? It’s nothing! It pays your bills you fucking moron because let’s be honest being a “pro fighter” pays you shit!

This is only going to go one way. Aaron will leave and Talia will be left with 4 children. He will boot them out of “his” house. I give it a year.

Pair of stupid idiots fuelling the questions. If they said nothing, people would say nothing. That’s basic common sense that these 2 nobody’s can’t seem to grasp! They honestly anger me so much I had to unfollow the pair of them!

• Heart

Buzz2345

Just to add, my partner has 3 kids with his ex. One that he’s raised as his own since being 18 months and 2 that are bio his. His bio kids are male and female and his ex constantly throws the whole… you’ll never be me, you’ll never match up to me because I gave him his first daughter and son and any kids after that don’t matter. So women do do this.

• Wow
  • Sad

whatonearth1

Sorry, I’m incredibly uncomfortable. They are using new baby as a bit of clout at this point, the guessing games, the little hand here, little cheek shot there. It’s not even remotely about other people asking or wondering I think that’s natural and human nature. My son underwent surgery last year (I’ve never ever shared my kids on social media, I’ve three and it’s been a personal choice from the start) but what I don’t do is announce I’m not sharing them and then use emojis & guessing games on baby pictures. I just think Aaron has dealt with that in really bad taste. Then to follow his rant with a pic of baby covered up, like ‘here’s another one for ya’ extremely big and manly of you Aaron.

I’m sorry at this point they are using baby boy as a prop and that I don’t stand by.

P.S. I 100000% support them not showing him, he is there baby and when they feel ready and comfortable I’m sure they’ll share him with people, but for right now there is a lot of emotion and vulnerability and I understand and honour those feelings.

But there is a certain way to handle things, and this is not it.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
But people on here are just angry because they don’t know what’s wrong with him. It’s clear as day people just want to know, and are getting angry because they won’t tell them.

Think all that hairspray your ‘Ma’ sprayed in the 80’s has had some effect?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Poor Oakley. She’s not just “keeping him off social media” (even though we knew she wasn’t), she is actively hiding the little soul in real life. That poor Angel will go through life with people looking at him (sad but true) he needs his mother to fight his corner and not be ashamed of him.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Did you not read what I said at all? I said I think she can handle it better and do things at better times.
Not all parents need to constantly look at their baby either, I didn’t stare at mine 24/7 when feeding her back when I had her. And she didn’t spray hairspray directly on him, my ma sprayed hairspray in the droves back when she had us in the 80’s, we are all fine. stop making out she’s this evil twisted mother who doesn’t care at all for her son as she very clearly does, but also needs to bring money In as Aaron’s useless and making nothing.
Maybe you could read things before making pointless replies
First of all if my baby had just come off a feeding tube then damn right I would be taking 10 mins or so out my day to feed and look at him, not propping up a bottle against me so I can do ads!! Also there is no need to be spraying stuff around your newborn child. Pretty simple in my eyes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Her latest stories are just awful …. Me me me me me … Aaron me Aaron me … that’s all I’m getting from that!

No thought for “the baby” which by the way Talia his name is Oakley …. No thought for Romeo or Maddox or even Siennah who all 3 are stuck at home with Mr Coke Sniff! She really is a selfish fûcking cûnt !

• Heart
Reactions: 22