Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #5 Aaron can't be arsed to be a dad, meanwhile Talia's all ad ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He lasted all of 2 weeks being a father to a sick child. Not sure if it's in her interests or not, financially, but she prob hasn't registered oakley's birth yet. She shouldn't put his name on it

Actually they're unmarried. So if he's not there for the registration he can't actually go on the certificate
But then she wouldn’t be able to get financial support (on top of the lack of emotional support) without a fight.

He will i just know he will make them all leave, he will only keep in contact with Romeo i just know it then give it a few months and she will be back with him
If that did happen, I would bleeping love it if it came out that Romeo is actually Siennah’s full biological brother like some of us joked about on an earlier thread.

Reactions: 11
Talia run, run fast, run and keep on running.
Get rid of the sorry excuse of a dad and partner. Go back home to your family and start fresh❤My heart is actually breaking for the poor girl

He's left her to it with an 8 year old, two toddlers and a new born with health issues?
WTF? What an absolutely pathetic excuse for a man.
bleeping A* dead beat, waste of space! I hope Talia runs for her life😭

Reactions: 16
I hope she shows Oakley off now he's her child i think Aaron wasn't allowing her to

Reactions: 14
Hope this will be the making of her. Talia if you do read here: you’ve got this and you deserve much more than him ❤ Take those beautiful children of yours and be near your Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s removed him from her bio too and just posted about emotional abuse. What a scum bag to leave her xx

Reactions: 12
She’s online painting him as a piece of 💩 (which we all know and can agree on) but she’ll be saying his 💩 don’t stink next week.

Watch this space…

Reactions: 15
Sending love to Talia at the minute. I hope she has a wake up call and goes down with her mum for a taster of the better life!

• Heart
All I keep thinking is i hope she doesnt have to look after those bloody dogs as well 🙈

Sending love to Talia at the minute. I hope she has a wake up call and goes down with her mum for a taster of the better life!
I want her too in a way but I always want her to stay in that house and let him pay for it...

Reactions: 4
Wow I can’t believe he’s actually left her to deal with 4 kids and one being newborn and unwell in particular. What an absoluteeee scumbag 🤢 vile, hopefully they don’t get back together this time, pretty sure the kids don’t need to keep seeing the toxic relationship they have. Biggest wasteman

Reactions: 7
Having a child with a disability changes you. You realise how strong you are & need to be. You realise what is important. I hope this is her wake up call. He is a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a total scumbag. She really does look like she adores Oakley (obviously, he’s her baby) and he just couldn’t give a tit could he. Poor bloody woman. Hope she runs far away.

Reactions: 15
I really really hope she’s left him for good this time, even if it’s not for her sake, the kids sake. The thought of being without him might be scary to her (for whatever reason) but staying with him is worse absolute scum he is

Reactions: 9
She does love Oakley, none of us can say different really, I can't bring myself to say anything negative. I want to give her the biggest hug!
I hope she picks up her belongings and runs.

I really really hope she’s left him for good this time, even if it’s not for her sake, the kids sake. The thought of being without him might be scary to her (for whatever reason) but staying with him is worse absolute scum he is
100% agree. The stress, anxiety and constant worry she probably has isn't worth a thing! Pick your babies up Talia. And go home with your Mum❤ I genuinely wish you the happiest of futures

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My heart really hurts for her. Imagine being his mum and thinking 'why doesn't his dad care about him?'

He is SCUM

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s awful. I hope she finally leaves him but I can’t see it 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My heart really hurts for her. Imagine being his mum and thinking 'why doesn't his dad care about him?'

He is SCUM
So very sad. Hope this shows her what a vile person he is. Nobody would choose to have a baby with health issues, but most people would do their best once they found out. Only a low life waste of space would abandon them. I didn’t like her before but I feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
You can see how much she loves that little boy BUT ... what if SHE didn't want to show him and Aaron emotionally abused her into showng bits for engagement and she stopped?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.