Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he doesn’t have a good reason for not having the boys he’s a bleep.

as a side point, the fact she was able to post the last talking story and then one outside the hospital in less than 30 minutes shows just how close she lives to the hospital. How can you live so close and spend so little time with your son?

surely Oakley can still go home for a bit because the carer was planned for training so can still be there with her?

Reactions: 22
Maybe if she got off her phone and stopped recording tit she’d manage the kids easier. Honestly, no brain in that noggin whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My only guess is as social know she can’t cope/neglects his needs she’s only allowed him home when the boys are with Aaron so her full attention can go on Oakley and that’s why he still can’t go home today

Reactions: 18
I think she already new something about him not collecting them today. She has never once done a story about the kids being collected or staying out ove right. I said last night it was odd and was there a reason for it. She already looked as though she was teary before she new they weren't going. I genuinly believe she's set this up. Obvs aaron still let them down in some way but I think he's for warned her.

And to be fair there's nothing stopping her getting Oakley with the kids, they are her 4 kids if she can't handle it she shouldn't have chose to have so many. The carer will also have to get used to Oakley and the kids being about.

Reactions: 32
The kids ready waiting to be collected and he doesn't bother taking them. He should take them no matter what. If this is to help towards getting your son home well then everything else shouldn't matter and he should have taken them kids for her so Oakley can have his time at home. Carer or not aaron can't just pick and choose and it seemed very last minute he told her he wasn't taking them. Not her biggest fan but as a mother myself I couldn't imagine that stress off Aaron. She's organised her morning getting them ready for his house so Oakley can be home and he does that.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how that effects the hospital staffing as well, they’d obviously plan for Oakley to not be there, and now someone will have to look after him, feed him etc.

Yes Aaron is a 🍆 if he’s let them all all down. Surely she can still take him home for a few hours though, and just not do the training.

Reactions: 7
If the story is true and Aaron has let them down last minute then he is disgusting but let's see what the truth is really before we all.start targeting Aaron . Something doesn't add up here like a previous poster mentioned . We all know how Talia bends the truth to make her look like mother Teresa .

Reactions: 29
Genuinely interested if other people would do this, but personally if it was me the last thing I would think to do is go on instagram and record myself and make sure everyone is notified first! I’d be trying to make other arrangements if possible and deal with the situation. I just don’t get how updating insta becomes thee most important thing and biggest priority in life when you’re a busy mum. (This is completely aside from Aaron and what he has/hasn’t done) just a general observation lol.

I often wonder how much better she would get on with the kids if she just put her phone down and parented at times!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why the annoyed face? I don’t understand her at all, a sad face I would understand as it’s not nice knowing what Oakley has to go through but that emoji to me is an annoyed reaction
IMG_8945.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Something definitely obviously ummmm isn’t adding up here… ummm she made a point last night about the boys being picked up ummm she never does that!!! Obviously
Ummm then the hopefully obviously having Oakley over night, why the ummm hopefully?
Ummm I hope Aaron comes on to ummm ibviouslt clarify something, maybe it’s actually ummmm his turn to have Oakley today/tonight and obviously she doesn’t like it? Obviously
Ummm and the fact she’s literally obviously ran up that ummmm hospital, is she trying to put her ummm foot in the door so obviously Aaron can’t have him either? Obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think she already new something about him not collecting them today. She has never once done a story about the kids being collected or staying out ove right. I said last night it was odd and was there a reason for it. She already looked as though she was teary before she new they weren't going. I genuinly believe she's set this up. Obvs aaron still let them down in some way but I think he's for warned her.

And to be fair there's nothing stopping her getting Oakley with the kids, they are her 4 kids if she can't handle it she shouldn't have chose to have so many. The carer will also have to get used to Oakley and the kids being about.
I feel like she's set the whole thing up as well. She started planting the seeds on her stories last night. Could be wrong, but I really wouldn't be surprised if she's making this up to make aaron look a bleep. If it is true then he is a bleep, but I'm not convinced it's the full story.

Reactions: 21
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s set it up and then Oakley will be in hospital for even longer as she’ll be able to say the care company aren’t trained. I understand the need for training but surely if Jodie can do it…plus won’t she be there to help the carer? It still baffles me that she has one as it appears she’ll only have Oakley when she has Siennah.

She doesn’t mention who the boys are due to be collected by…

Reactions: 12
I really hope Aaron can clarify. If he has genuinely let them down he’s a prick. I got to the point where I stopped telling my daughter when her Dad was coming because she got so excited and would literally be sat waiting by the window with her bag, only to be let down. So I would only say when I knew 100% he was en route (and even then there was one time he diverted and got lost for like a month 🙃).
However, I am only now watching the last 24hrs worth of stories and I got to last nights ones about them being picked up and though ohh things must be going better because she’s actually mentioning them being picked up (clearly by him) normally they would just disappear for the days(s). Then todays stories. It’s like she set up the stories to end in upset/failure. Either way it’s a tit show and those poor little lads are caught up in the centre of it 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Tbf it does seem odd she’s mentioned a few times about the kids not being there.. in advance as she doesn’t usually, it’s usually when they’re already gone or after they’re back.

however if it’s not true, would Aaron not want to clarify before her chinions start their attack 🙄

Reactions: 5
Like another poster said just because she can't do the training today, doesnt mean she can't take him home with her. So let's see if she does!!!!!

Reactions: 8
The thing is when she was with Aaron she had a completely free life but Aaron went to camps for 6 weeks at a time and she would cook, hoover and scrub them floors like no tomorrow she never once complained about life then she probs felt like she had to just get on with it now she’s in the big world full of bills and actual priorities
Also you’re not having to worry about looking for someone else or dating because you’re staying at home. Now she’s tied down with kids and housework and unless someone comes to babysit or kids are given out elsewhere then she’s stuck at home.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.