Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tailia take this from an actual present medical mum, you think it's tough now when he's not mobile and stays in one place while attached to his machines. Just wait until he is mobile!! 🙃 if you need a carer for 12hours a day because you can't cope now then your in for a shock once he starts moving around 😂😂 you will look back an wonder what the hell you used to moan about that's for sure

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Do not get at all why she can't still take him home with her??? What did she do when she had all 4 of them before he went to live at the hospital???

Starting to wonder if she's said she can't do it with them all and they are doing their best to try and accommodate her to keep Oakley with her. Very odd situation!!
---
Sorry but its bleeping bullshit that, that child does not have to be in hospital today and over night. Laid on his bleeping own!!!! And both parents are that useless that neither of them are collecting him.

Both of them are a absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 15
If she can't handle oakley at home with the other kids, an the other kids shouldn't be going the hospital, then when are they supposed to see oakley? Is she genuinely planning to keep swapping around with aaron where she has oakley an he has the boys an vice versa? If that's the case then they're gonna grow up not even knowing their brother. Imagine keeping siblings separate like that, it's sly.

Reactions: 19
I’m personally offended she’s got the same size feet as me 😩😩 defo had the lips redone.

If Azza has let her down he’s just as bad as she is, but for him to be posting all the competition tit like nowts a bother I duno if it is him?! But if it is he’s a bigger prick than I ever thought! Or is she playing games with us, trying to make us think it’s him when it was someone else just to stir the hate up?! I can’t stand the mind games can someone please CLARRRIFFYYYYY

Reactions: 12
Todays post …. She lives for the attention and adoration and being told how amazing she is! I don’t find a single fibre of her genuine it’s all for reaction and interaction!

Anyone who could be doing an open blog to genuinely interact with other parents in similar circumstances but chooses to make it a paid subscription says it all!

Reactions: 13
Any parent who doesn’t pick their children up when they are supposed too are bleeping selfish twats!.. and if that’s what has happened here then Aaron you deserve the tit her chinions will give you.

I don’t believe a word Talia says.. maybe he has said he just can’t collect them this morning and is picking them up later and she is using that as an excuse not to have Oakley?

Or maybe he’s been on the ale last night celebrating his amazing business 🙄 and is too hungover.

Either way If he doesn’t clarify and goes all silent then he’s guilty as duck!

Reactions: 9
Wonder why she hasn’t said when Oakley next op is she normally sharing that information or is she waiting to see if they clash with any fights Aaron has

Also if Aaron has let her and the kids down today then your a disgrace hopefully some one will clarify

Reactions: 14
What she going to do when oakley is home for good and Aaron let's her down with having the boys, what she going to do with Oakley not like she can send him back to hospital. The only reason he's in there is because they can't be trusted to have him, dont feel sorry for her. She knew something was wrong with Oakley while pregnant but nothing could be confirmed, all the appointments she had werent just normal ones, she has basically kept it quiet hoping Oakley would come out OK, she swept it under the carpet and it's backfired on her. There's no reason why Oakley can't go home for the day and night even if she has the others she's got to learn one day to take care of all 4 of them. She wanted the babies so it's about time she stepped up and learns to live with that special gift she's been given. I will never believe Oakley is in hospital because he's too poorly, he's a chunky boy and looks bloody good thanks to the hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion…Deadbeat dad or does Jodie lie? All tattlers want is someone to clarrrrrifyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 70
If what everyone thinks is true and social services are involved because talia can’t be trusted to have Oakley at home on her own and that’s why he’s in hospital whats the theory behind why Aaron hasn’t taken him home with him? He has the other boys so I can’t see there being any safe guarding issues with previous accusations?

Reactions: 5
If what everyone thinks is true and social services are involved because talia can’t be trusted to have Oakley at home on her own and that’s why he’s in hospital whats the theory behind why Aaron hasn’t taken him home with him? He has the other boys so I can’t see there being any safe guarding issues with previous accusations?
We don’t know he hasn’t. Maybe he is also undertaking some training in preparation to be able to do so.

He has had Oakley out on his own he has posted on his stories showing long walks just him and Oakley

Reactions: 6
Just a theory but could be due to al the 'special training' nurse Jodie has had and he may not have had it? Just a guess but considering Oakley has been in hospital for 6 months why he hasn't had the training in that time is another question?

But seeing as she is getting training at home with the carer you would think it would be for both parents/care givers but seeing as these 2 can't even communicate, having them both in the same training session would end up a car crash.

Reactions: 7
Sometimes only one child is of concern, with Oakley his needs weren't being met by either of them. But Aaron does seem to take him out on his own, and probably because Aaron can't have Oakley full time due to his work or whatever the excuse is he's best off in the care of the hospital

Reactions: 3
Because talias threatened him of DV and he was on drink/drugs. He says he’s sober now but who knows. There’s obviously a reason the social don’t Let him live with Aaron 24/7

Reactions: 9
Aaron was training today on his story. Is that why he didn't collect the boys, if so that's an absolute disgrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s certainly not wanting her son home without help. I don’t get though, if the boys are with Aaron and she only has Siennah, why does she need a carer for 12 hours a day? Surely she should be able to focus on Oakley? Then she can focus on the boys whilst Aaron has Oakley. Surely if she’s only got Oakley and Siennah to focus on, why does she need a carer?
She’s an absolute prick .. Contradicts herself constantly on her stories, can’t even listen to her anymore 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Because talias threatened him of DV and he was on drink/drugs. He says he’s sober now but who knows. There’s obviously a reason the social don’t Let him live with Aaron 24/7
That’s abit odd ain’t it when he has shared care of the other kids surely they mustn’t see him as a threat?. Just seems like he cba as much as her because I can’t see a logical reason myself that’s why I thought I’d see what everyone’s theory’s are lol x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.