Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot get over how this was like 2 years ago!!!
her face man she must stop 🫣🫣
She's literally ruined herself and she can't even see it . She now resembles Pete burns

• Sad
Reactions: 9
so weird how romeo is never pictured with oakley, and never really seen at the hospital apart from today, wonder if something has happened for him to not be seen with oakley

Reactions: 9
She is vile sorry but many people have children with needs and disabilities we don’t just dump them in hospital like it’s a bleeping crèche . She does not need a carer she needs to sort herself out stop being a selfish witch and take some parenting classes .
on Monday the kids are back in school . Both boys in nursery and eldest at school she then has all day with Oakley and to get tea organised for when the kids finish school . It’s really not hard .

she is selfish and does nit want Oakley at all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Regardless of what’s happened, they/she shouldn’t even be broadcasting all this info to the public. I’d be mortified that I’m giving access to people on social media to discuss my life, ex and children
As if it’s up for discussion by us, what’s went on and whose in the wrong 😂 it’s actually crazy
Or am I just spiralling? 😂
Sometimes I think I forget these are real lives and gorgeous little Oakley stuck in the middle of all this tit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She looks so much better with a bit of meat on her bones. Or lack of dented filler face should I say!? Her face needs inflating.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.