Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes only one child is of concern, with Oakley his needs weren't being met by either of them. But Aaron does seem to take him out on his own, and probably because Aaron can't have Oakley full time due to his work or whatever the excuse is he's best off in the care of the hospital
yeah that’s why I was wondering why he didn’t have him because it seemed like he Was taking him out alone. Works not really a good enough excuse though to not take your child home if you are allowed.

Reactions: 9
That’s abit odd ain’t it when he has shared care of the other kids surely they mustn’t see him as a threat?. Just seems like he cba as much as her because I can’t see a logical reason myself that’s why I thought I’d see what everyone’s theory’s are lol x
Seems like they’re as bad as each other. They’ve obviously dismissed the claims as he can have the other boys and he has Oakley alone and not with the carer like she does so seems like he really couldn’t care either. I think part of it too was at first he said he wasn’t trained but that was back in feb when Oakley first went into hospital and talia didn’t let him see the boys. By now he’s obviously trained especially if he has Oakley unsupervised. So personally I think he’s just as tit as her and his stories he just says things he knows people want to hear to make him look good. But I do think if he was that good and cared about Oakley that much he’d have him home with him? X
---
Hasn't the fight been delayed until December? Unless he has another fight lined up 🤔
Yeah it has he said yesterday December sounds good when he shared jacks story

Reactions: 11
If what everyone thinks is true and social services are involved because talia can’t be trusted to have Oakley at home on her own and that’s why he’s in hospital whats the theory behind why Aaron hasn’t taken him home with him? He has the other boys so I can’t see there being any safe guarding issues with previous accusations?
If what’s she’s said this morning is true maybe he doesn’t want his full time 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seems like they’re as bad as each other. They’ve obviously dismissed the claims as he can have the other boys and he has Oakley alone and not with the carer like she does so seems like he really couldn’t care either. I think part of it too was at first he said he wasn’t trained but that was back in feb when Oakley first went into hospital and talia didn’t let him see the boys. By now he’s obviously trained especially if he has Oakley unsupervised. So personally I think he’s just as tit as her and his stories he just says things he knows people want to hear to make him look good. But I do think if he was that good and cared about Oakley that much he’d have him home with him? X
---

Yeah it has he said yesterday December sounds good when he shared jacks story
Think you listen to jodie too much you've said obviously a few times 🥴🤣 or was that on purpose 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What training do Talia and Aaron need though? Surely there’s nothing new? I can understand training the new carers to Oakley’s specific needs, but it’s not like Oakley’s suddenly got loads of new equipment or needs?

Reactions: 9
What training do Talia and Aaron need though? Surely there’s nothing new? I can understand training the new carers to Oakley’s specific needs, but it’s not like Oakley’s suddenly got loads of new equipment or needs?
maybe it’s something to do with his hands He might need to do physio with them? That’s all I can think of 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Sorry I know I’m hours late but it’s funny how the one time she mentions multiple times about the boys being picked up and sleeping out, she’s been let down 🤔
She never ever usually makes such a big deal out of informing Instagram that she’s not going to have them and they’re sleeping out. I’m defo not sticking up for Aaron but also feel like she has motive behind everything

Reactions: 31
I think the training is her/the care team showing the carers What they need to do. I’m not sure it’s training her or Aaron need to do. I’m guessing they’re fully trained if they’re allowed to take him home?

Reactions: 7
Sorry I know I’m hours late but it’s funny how the one time she mentions multiple times about the boys being picked up and sleeping out, she’s been let down 🤔
She never ever usually makes such a big deal out of informing Instagram that she’s not going to have them and they’re sleeping out. I’m defo not sticking up for Aaron but also feel like she has motive behind everything
I hope Aaron Cllarifyys !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whether it was his day to have the kids or not he should be helping, it’s not about helping Talia it’s about helping Oakley get out of hospital. There’s no chance any training could get done with 2 toddlers running round, the one day she could of done with the support for the sake of Oakley but his training and his crappy 1% sold comps are more important

Reactions: 17
got to say I agree with a poster on here, she never mentions the boys staying away at Aaron’s but she did this time to me there more to do this maybe Aaron had told her he couldn’t do it and she on here making her digs like she does if he hasn’t just shown up then it wrong and no excuse but she never forward in mentioning where the boys are or when there with their dad

Reactions: 16
She looks tearful in her stories so she’s definitely been crying. They’re both just awful parents. There is no way Oakley should’ve been in hospital for six months. They both decided on another baby. Having three so close together was never going to be easy but they can’t just opt out. When my kids were younger because two of them were 13 months apart and one had special needs it was very difficult. Life was very small, a lot of the time I would take them for long country walks in the buggy or go to deserted parks. My youngest has incredibly complex needs and it’s very hard balancing things. But it’s life. It’s stressful and sometimes so tiring because I hate watching them meltdown and not be able to help make it better. But I don’t shove them in a hospital for 6 months and expect the nurses to raise my baby. Maybe parents need a marriage type contract with their baby, for better or for worse. Most parents are good and love their kids but Jodie and Aaron, really need to get it together for the sake of their kids.

Reactions: 16
You’re 💯 right, there is always a motive with her or a way to twist the narrative. She’s actually very calculating. I just don’t trust a word she says to be honest.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.