Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s certainly not wanting her son home without help. I don’t get though, if the boys are with Aaron and she only has Siennah, why does she need a carer for 12 hours a day? Surely she should be able to focus on Oakley? Then she can focus on the boys whilst Aaron has Oakley. Surely if she’s only got Oakley and Siennah to focus on, why does she need a carer?
How would she go to the gym or the botox salon if she has to parent full time? She just doesn't want to look after him, she wants free time when she hasn't got the other 2 boys!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It would mean she has to actually look after him and that’s too much for Jodie
It makes me so angry. I’ve got a profoundly disabled child. They also have a medical condition. They have a sibling who is also disabled but to a lesser extent. I work full time (which is exhausting but thankfully remotely). I’ve fought for both kids, we’ve been to court with local authorities over schools and we get no respite or help. There’s no local holiday clubs nothing. We don’t get to use the NHS hospital stay. She’s disgusting. So many of us are carers who are really struggling and that selfish, lazy crow wants a carer when she only has Oakley and Siennah. I was shocked, I struggle with my children but I step up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
When she mentioned about Oakley sneezing his stent out… she definitely went to say something beginning with F, whether it was frustrating or bleeping something… either way she changed what she was going to say!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I CANNOT BARE THE WAY SHE SAYS UMMM!! literally after every word. Drives me inFUCKINsane

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she say that all the other kids had been healthy babies?

I haven't followed her for that long but I'm sure you guys have said she had one of the boys (at least) in and out of hospital

Reactions: 8
Did she say that all the other kids had been healthy babies?

I haven't followed her for that long but I'm sure you guys have said she had one of the boys (at least) in and out of hospital
She always took Maddox and Romeo in with chest issues/infections and they had numerous tests and scans

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They must be desperate to discharge him as he must be medically fit (as can be for his current issues) and her not having him home then becomes a social issue.
So probably as this stage favourable to provide a 12 hour carer than have him block a bed.
She is selfish on all accounts.

I just hope this 12 hour a day carer is a temporary issue to enable him to go home and then withdrawn once they feel the situation is stable. It’s unjust when so many families are left to it with little help and support.

At first I really felt for her, but the longer I follow the more shocking I find it all. How could you let your child live in hospital?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Her last few post was what she has gone through, not one thought for Oakley, hes the one going through it stuck in hospital on his own the poor sod

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i dont think its just Oakley she "cant cope" with alone , i think its parenting and kids in general. Even if it was still just Romeo and Maddox, she would still complain all the time. It was easier when she was with aaron cos she had the extra help but now shes single she cant stand it. And she's now using Oakleys needs as a way to get extra help with the carer because she cant stand having to do everything for her own kids.

Reactions: 16
She pisses me off
So many families with kids that have a child with very complex needs and they don’t get half of what she does
What makes her so bloody special
---
‘To go to spending the majority of my life staying in hospital with my son’. Really Jodie? I beg to differ
She’s hilarious
She pops in for 10 mins 3 times a week 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.