Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m interested why they’re doing overnights and then she doesn’t have Oakley in the day. Poor little lad shoved on that filthy rug. Wonder if Oakley’s next stop is Aaron’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m interested why they’re doing overnights and then she doesn’t have Oakley in the day. Poor little lad shoved on that filthy rug. Wonder if Oakley’s next stop is Aaron’s.
Thank you for the new thread.
Probably to see how she copes looking after him as she's under ss there can't be any other reason.
I reckon the carer will come in when she has Oakley and the other boys to take the load off of her

Reactions: 5
Sleepover last night… but she posted a photo in the bath last night too, not saying people can’t have a bath with a baby but guarantee Siennah was looking after him while she had a good soak in the bath!
---
Still trying to go with that narrative thats he’s constantly rolling his eyes I see! 🤣
“he always looks up”, yeah that’s cos Siennah was behind/above him!!!
You can see her feet at one point and her shadow!
We’re not as thick as her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor little guy, i'm amazed he hasn't got bed sores from being on has back ALL the time. Also, if you are laid on your back the only direction you can look is up you daft twit!

It will be interesting to see how much Aaron sees him when he's home, as she will be documenting how much he is exhausting her and how she CBA with his SAT's machine having her life etc.

The reason there is no cot yet.....she's on the beg for another freebie from the same people who sent her the deathtrap bunk beds or the pram people.

Also, where was the winner announcement for the climbing frame that she was supposed to announce on Monday 14th July?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor little guy, i'm amazed he hasn't got bed sores from being on has back ALL the time. Also, if you are laid on your back the only direction you can look is up you daft twit!

It will be interesting to see how much Aaron sees him when he's home, as she will be documenting how much he is exhausting her and how she CBA with his SAT's machine having her life etc.

The reason there is no cot yet.....she's on the beg for another freebie from the same people who sent her the deathtrap bunk beds or the pram people.

Also, where was the winner announcement for the climbing frame that she was supposed to announce on Monday 14th July?
From what I’ve seen no but I could’ve missed it. Forgot it was a giveaway so makes me think she’s not announced a winner

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s an out and out liar. There’s a lot of really crappy influencers to dislike but she’s told of the list of utterly vile people.

Reactions: 17
Wasn't it only the other day someone mentioned the boob job hadn't been mentioned in a while. She literally is a puppet to tattle, bet she has a note in her phone that she puts things said on here so she has content for in 2 days time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saying she has to have it done SOON and how it’s not ideal timing,
I’m sure it can wait a bit, hardly a life or death situation!
What does the cc mean? She says she’s going from 325cc to 500cc? Just reminds me of motorcycles lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What does the cc mean? She says she’s going from 325cc to 500cc? Just reminds me of motorcycles lol
A reason to delay Oakley coming home from hospital - we all know she doesn't want this happening anytime soon, also doesn't Aaron have a fight coming up and is in training camp etc - so she can then have drama/content about him not helping look after the boys. Maximum disruption tactics deployed.

No idea what she means by that but she's gonna be so top heavy with them and the lips/jaw etc

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What she’s basically saying is she needs them done now because she can’t keep up with looking for her nipples in the morning when she gets out of bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So no update on Oakley but a few rambling stories on her tits and of course her situation is complicated 😂 when is anything relating to Jodie not complicated. She’s the type that if you said you had a cold, she’d have full blown pneumonia. Funny how Oakley looks to be moving towards coming home and she’s got stuff that needs doing on her boobs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What she’s basically saying is she needs them done now because she can’t keep up with looking for her nipples in the morning when she gets out of bed.
So basically the positioning of her nipples is more important than focusing on getting her baby home.
Yep sounds right 👌🏻

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The cc is sizing difference. So she’s going bigger and more round the pictures look awful that’ll not look good on her small frame

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’ll look ridiculous but then look at what she has done to her lips and the rest of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.