Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but if she was a single mum with no help at all from Aaron what would she do then ? Just leave him in hospital forever ? She chose to have 4 kids any other mother would juggle it with their 4 kids so why can't she ! Always an excuse when it comes to oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Like any other parent would have to she needs to reach a compromise.. less instagram stories and ad’s, posing, pouting etc, cut back on the Botox, filler, hair and nails and live more within her means - imagine how much time that would free up for her to care for Oakley. Given she has him when the boys are at their dad’s and Siennah’s life seems to be one constant sleep over away from her mum - why the duck does she need a carer for 12 hours a day! If children with way more complex needs who also have siblings are not getting this help it’s a disgrace!

This is all to support her ‘influencer’ lifestyle and it is so wrong! Time to focus on the children she chose to have, less time on all the immaterial bullshit she posts!
She’s likely saying that that is her income and she needs time to do stuff or else there will be no money coming in 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How do we know it was even Aaron who was meant to have the boys? She’s hasn’t named him.

Also funny how this thread mentioned about her having no emotion or feeling while talking about Oakley and now all of a sudden she holding back the tears.

The whole situation is horse shît. Both parents are bleeping horrible.

Reactions: 16
I mean what a bleeping turd Aaron is but at the same time…. Is she never going to have all her kids at the same time? Fair enough she probably can’t train the carer etc with toddlers but why can’t Oakley come home for the day anyway? She is going to have to grit her teeth and get used to this!!
Could she not get the youngest one into a proper nursery? It’s not much life for them running about with her to the dump and shopping centre 🙄 it would benefit them from being with their own age and other children.

Reactions: 7
She was definitely planting the seed last night. I got the impression it’s not Aaron’s agreed time to have the boys and she’s probably just text and said he has to have them so she can do training or whatever and he’s not agreed for whatever reason. Not defending him, that’s just the impression I got from last night and this mornings stories. As others said she’d never normally let on at the fact he’s having the boys.

Reactions: 23
How do we know it was even Aaron who was meant to have the boys? She’s hasn’t named him.

Also funny how this thread mentioned about her having no emotion or feeling while talking about Oakley and now all of a sudden she holding back the tears.

The whole situation is horse shît. Both parents are bleeping horrible.
Usually Aaron’s got the boys every Tuesday/Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday so when she said they’re being collected it was kinda obvious it was by Aaron as that’s been the set up for a while now

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but if she was a single mum with no help at all from Aaron what would she do then ? Just leave him in hospital forever ? She chose to have 4 kids any other mother would juggle it with their 4 kids so why can't she ! Always an excuse when it comes to oakley
Or if Aaron was doing the job he is now and still working on the rigs like he used to before. He wouldn’t be home at a least 2 out of 4 or 3 out of 6!

Reactions: 5
If Aaron has let her down he’s a prick but also she looks silly, can’t bring herself to say when he does have the boys so now she can’t 100% clarifyyyy that it was him who let her down 😂

Reactions: 10
Why not take toys with the kids to the hospital so they have something to do while they are there? She has no problem sticking Oakley in front a film when she’s visiting him so let them all sit and watch a film together. There are so many ways she could’ve kept them occupied so Oakley had more than an hour with them. She either can’t be arsed or can’t cope with them all at once (maybe a mixture of both).

Reactions: 17
I really do want to know what size her trotters are …. They look massive !
They’re a 6 as 39 is 6 on the balciagas.. they’re already chunky oversized shoe .. so look even more fukin ridiculous with her age 10 junkie frame.
Hope this helps 😂😂😂

• Haha
They’re a 6 as 39 is 6 on the balciagas.. they’re already chunky oversized shoe .. so look even more fukin ridiculous with her age 10 junkie frame.
Hope this helps 😂😂😂
How the hell are they the same size feet as me as mine don’t look like ogres feet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t believe a single word that comes out her mouth. The amount of times she said obviously last time screamed liar to me. I’m not a huge Aaron fan but I think this is all a set up. I don’t think Aaron will clarify either, think of how much she used to say and he would just stay quiet even though we knew she was lying

Reactions: 12
Strange how in one story she said she hates taking the boys up to the hospital then the next clip is the boys in the Hopsital! To me it screams like she’s ran up there so Aaron can’t go

I'm confused as to why people still try to defend Aaron. He usually collects the boys on a Tuesday and I highly doubt a friend would let Talia down last minute with the boys when it was for an important appointment. Aaron doesn't work on the rigs anymore, nor is Talia a single mum with no-one to co-parent with. Not a Talia fan at all but I just don't get the constant positivity towards Aaron all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm confused as to why people still try to defend Aaron. He usually collects the boys on a Tuesday and I highly doubt a friend would let Talia down last minute with the boys when it was for an important appointment. Aaron doesn't work on the rigs anymore, nor is Talia a single mum with no-one to co-parent with. Not a Talia fan at all but I just don't get the constant positivity towards Aaron all the time.
Don’t think anyone is defending Aaron just pointing out her mindset of woe me or always looking for an excuse or blame.

As parents things don’t go how you plan all the time, don’t they? We adapt and a manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Strange how in one story she said she hates taking the boys up to the hospital then the next clip is the boys in the Hopsital! To me it screams like she’s ran up there so Aaron can’t go
She just said 'hospital is not a right place for children to be sitting' - yet it was fine for her little sister to go when he was having his first op at Alder Hay, it was also ok to take Siennah and her friend when he was at Alder Hay for his last op, its ok for Oakley to have spent 6 months when there is minimal need for him to be there other than to prevent her inadvertently killing him!

No doubt the pissy face about the next operation date is because it is when her boob job is planned 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Cracks me up when she sticks posts up about her being an amazing mother 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'd be bleeping embarrassed posting that knowing I am probably one of the worst mothers there is 🤪
---
She just said 'hospital is not a right place for children to be sitting' - yet it was fine for her little sister to go when he was having his first op at Alder Hay, it was also ok to take Siennah and her friend when he was at Alder Hay for his last op, its ok for Oakley to have spent 6 months when there is minimal need for him to be there other than to prevent her inadvertently killing him!

No doubt the pissy face about the next operation date is because it is when her boob job is planned 🤣
Yea it was fine for a 3 year old on his first op to be running around everywhere when he was a having major op . Now he's just sat staring at the walls all day perfectly fine it's suddenly not a place for children ! Make it make sense

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.