Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #40 The baby's being neglected while Jodie gets injected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously obviously obviously obviously

Holy tit I can't believe how many times I've just heard that word. Obviously she has limited vocabulary.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When she mentioned about Oakley sneezing his stent out… she definitely went to say something beginning with F, whether it was frustrating or bleeping something… either way she changed what she was going to say!
All she did there was watch what she was saying and about to say!! I do not believe a word that comes out of her gob, not one.

Reactions: 12
i dont think its just Oakley she "cant cope" with alone , i think its parenting and kids in general. Even if it was still just Romeo and Maddox, she would still complain all the time. It was easier when she was with aaron cos she had the extra help but now shes single she cant stand it. And she's now using Oakleys needs as a way to get extra help with the carer because she cant stand having to do everything for her own kids.
The thing is when she was with Aaron she had a completely free life but Aaron went to camps for 6 weeks at a time and she would cook, hoover and scrub them floors like no tomorrow she never once complained about life then she probs felt like she had to just get on with it now she’s in the big world full of bills and actual priorities

Reactions: 12
I’ve had a thought. You know how Pinocchios nose grows when he lies? Maybe that’s what’s happening to Talias chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not talia using a convicted sex offenders music over a video of her son 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Like any other parent would have to she needs to reach a compromise.. less instagram stories and ad’s, posing, pouting etc, cut back on the Botox, filler, hair and nails and live more within her means - imagine how much time that would free up for her to care for Oakley. Given she has him when the boys are at their dad’s and Siennah’s life seems to be one constant sleep over away from her mum - why the duck does she need a carer for 12 hours a day! If children with way more complex needs who also have siblings are not getting this help it’s a disgrace!

This is all to support her ‘influencer’ lifestyle and it is so wrong! Time to focus on the children she chose to have, less time on all the immaterial bullshit she posts!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’d stake my house on it she already has a cleaner, cos you can bet if she was having to hoover/mop floors/do washings/ironing etc we would all hear about it! She has way more help than most, yet sits and complains how difficult it is for HER, me me me… never mind how horrific this has been for Oakley with various surgeries and living in hospital! Her priorities are completely bleeping skewed! & you bet she will make time to fit in the new boob job! She grinds my gears 🤣 can u tell? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaron not collecting the kids so Talia can do training with the carer for Oakley, if that’s true he’s become even more of scumbag 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahh she’s definitely been crying this morning. Wonder why Aaron can’t have the boys today, last minute it seems.

Reactions: 19
I mean what a bleeping turd Aaron is but at the same time…. Is she never going to have all her kids at the same time? Fair enough she probably can’t train the carer etc with toddlers but why can’t Oakley come home for the day anyway? She is going to have to grit her teeth and get used to this!!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Ahh she’s definitely been crying this morning. Wonder why Aaron can’t have the boys today, last minute it seems.
I’ve just said that to my mum, you can see she’s been upset this morning. People can give her tit all they want but how is it fair that he can pick and choose when to bother with his kids, especially knowing it’ll have a impact on Oakley and stop the process with him leaving hospital. He’s a tit dad and will do anything to get to Talia even if it means spiting his kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If that story is about Aaron not picking the children up that is beyond disgusting. It’s not for her to go out it’s for Oakley so he can come home! I actually feel for her, she has every right to be upset. She can’t do the training with x2 toddlers running around. What a 💩 Aaron is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As much as I dislike her, if your kids are sat there waiting for you to pick them up and you don't turn up that makes you a scumbag! Shame on you Aaron that's awful, poor kids.
---
All he's doing is giving her more evidence and ammunition in court! She could use these as an example in court as to why she needs to move the boys back closer to her family as she needs the childcare for times like these when she actually needs to do training etc. Stupid man

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They're both as bad as each other but if he just called last minute to cancel taking the boys then there is no excuse for that. Pathetic excuse of a father/man. He was able to post stupid catty stories this morning but isn't able to pick up his own kids, how long before he's back on sharing Andrew Tate crap and this so called competition business that's going nowhere. Now I may regret saying this later because there could well be more to this than Jodie is telling us but I actually feel sorry for her this morning, she does look genuinely upset.

Reactions: 23
Nah he’s a prick. I’m not Jodie’s biggest fan but that’s so bleeping nasty of him to do that to her. Well not to her actually to Oakley. Because these carers, although we don’t agree Oakley needs, will be there to care for him far more than Jodie can so they need to be trained to meet his needs. Aaron deliberately not getting the boys knowing the carer won’t be able to train with Oakley is disgusting

Reactions: 25
He best have a good reason for not having those boys as the only person it's affecting is Oakley. Surely though she could find someone to have the boys for a few hours so she can get this training done. If I was her friend I would offer to have them. But she does need to start learning to have them all at the same time, as those boys can't live separate lives forever.
I'm not sad for her I'm sad for Oakley
---
To add she said maddox don't like her picking Oakley up, she was holding back from saying he's jealous which all kids can get like, but that's purely because they don't see her with him much as when she has Oakley the boys are with aaron

Reactions: 17
I wonder if he was ever meant to have them. And it’s just another tall tale. If not, what a sorry excuse for a human being. Surely one of his family could step in. Jodie moaning the kids can’t sit there but she films loads of videos with the boys about, has a bath etc. Why can’t one of the many godparents look after them? Not that they should have to. Surely the hospital should be training the care company? Not to be funny but if Jodie can do, I’m sure pretty much anyone can do it.

It seems she’s bitten off more than she can chew. I think in general she struggles to parent and Oakley with his medical needs is the straw that has broken the camels back. She could still have Oakley home for a few hours to see how it goes with the boys.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if he was ever meant to have them. And it’s just another tall tale. If not, what a sorry excuse for a human being. Surely one of his family could step in. Jodie moaning the kids can’t sit there but she films loads of videos with the boys about, has a bath etc. Why can’t one of the many godparents look after them? Not that they should have to. Surely the hospital should be training the care company? Not to be funny but if Jodie can do, I’m sure pretty much anyone can do it.

It seems she’s bitten off more than she can chew. I think in general she struggles to parent and Oakley with his medical needs is the straw that has broken the camels back. She could still have Oakley home for a few hours to see how it goes with the boys.
Well watching those stories back she doesn’t seem certain that she will be having Oakley overnight, “hopefully” was used a lot, and I just got the impression there was more than she was letting on. If like you say he has just cancelled last minute then complete waste of space and he’s letting his son down, but I take what she says lightly as she is so short on the truth and twists things. Like you say why can’t Oakley still come home for a few hours, I get it’s not ideal but it’s never going to be with 3 young kids, at least try!

No doubt a version of the truth will come out, and the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.