Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOLY tit. I’ve been in the middle of Dartmoor all day and missed it all!!

Thank god for you heroes for the receipts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Beki123 make sure to let Aaron know one of his nurses at alder hay is sharing confidential info. Espeically as he may be back on the same ward for him next surgery on his head
That is so bad!! If she's telling her sister things like this she might very well speak about people they know personally who are patients of hers! The number one golden rule is patient confidentiality, under no circumstances do you speak a word about anything that happens while your at work! Disgrace if this is true!

Reactions: 9
I never said that , you have literally created an argument with yourself. Why would you take a snap shot of someone else’s kids that you don’t know! To take the piss or take issue with it. There is no other reason you would take a snap shot of it.

Look at Katie price and the mean things said about her son online ( I dislike Katie more than Talia but Harvey is innocent) I don agree with talia keeping her son private :
Same as I don’t agree with her showing her other kids online and opening them up to the internet either:
Oh my lord I didn't even mention the storing photos on phones 😂😂😂😂 and I also haven't agreed it's right. You said she doesn't post him because people store the photos I said no she doesn't post him because he looks different.
Im going to press ignore on you now because you're creating things up in your head, go back and read what I said

Reactions: 5
Jesus bleeping christ, I've muted that weirdo Deb or whatever her crappy name is but I'm still seeing references to her 🤮 can we collectively agree to ignore her, no replies. She's obviously like a broken record

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

- Aaron coming in with the tea, Talia crying woe is me! Money this money that, put your ‘Noo noo’ back in you brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me tit would go down when I’m in work 🙈 been trying to sneakily catch up all day on my phone 😆

Isn’t it funny that when Talia was digging Aaron out for weeks and weeks.. this thread was so quiet..

And now Aaron has stood up and spilt the orange juice.. here come all her arse lickers.

She’s a tit mum and how anyone can defend her behaviour seriously need to go and look at themselves.

People forget there’s kids in the middle of this and there’s one parent that won’t even go and stay with him tonight.. even when childcare has been offered! What does that tell you hey??

Sick of the same old tit ‘but Aaron didn’t see them for 6 months’ The only time Aaron did not have them kids was when he had to go down to London for 2 weeks before the fight to do interviews.

I’m glad he had that fight, got the money and got proper access to his kids.

Otherwise it would of been another Leo situation.

Any mother who keeps there kids away from there fathers (without serious reasons) are bleeping vile. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean I can understand that having a child with additional needs is hard but she's had months to get her head round it and accept it sorry if it sounds harsh
My son’s condition was diagnosed after birth and I can sympathise as i know what it’s like to grieve what you thought your life would be like but her other behaviour doesn’t align with what she says in the slightest. He will be one in august and her behaviour is still bizarre, if it was truly the privacy concern then she shouldn’t share him at all. She is happy to gain sympathy with his ambulance, hospital trips and exploit his blue badge. I think it’s so wrong and I say that from someone who gets it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She’s really shot herself in the foot trying to defend why she hides Oakleys darling little face. It very obviously has NOTHING to do with her coming to terms with his condition as if that was the case, she couldn’t stomach photographing his head or tubes or talking about his procedures - that is about his condition and she’s very comfortable sharing that! It’s only his eyes she hides because Aperts gives a distinctive look which she obviously doesn’t like. Aaron hit the nail on the head with that story, it’s all about image with her. The only thing she hasn’t come to terms with is how he looks, simple as, shallow evil witch! I really hope there’s a way Oakley goes home to Aaron not her, I’m praying he really is stepping up so that little boy can be shown love. Talia resents him, hasn’t bonded with him & will never truly love him because she’s ashamed of his face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Shes had a long time to accept Oakley as he is, but she can't accept him and she makes that very clear

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've met Aaron a few times through my old job and he's a genuinely nice guy. Not like many of the other g shore lot who think they're A listers

Reactions: 14
That is so bad!! If she's telling her sister things like this she might very well speak about people they know personally who are patients of hers! The number one golden rule is patient confidentiality, under no circumstances do you speak a word about anything that happens while your at work! Disgrace if this is true!
I hope it isn't true and the daft bint was saying it thinking people would start swaying more towards Talia but me personally I wouldn't take the risk. I would be ringing the ward and telling them to have a word with every staff member. I've got the screenshots and will be sending them to the NMC tomorrow as precaution

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope it isn't true and the daft bint was saying it thinking people would start swaying more towards Talia but me personally I wouldn't take the risk. I would be ringing the ward and telling them to have a word with every staff member. I've got the screenshots and will be sending them to the NMC tomorrow as precaution
Imagine it’s not even true it could get some random nurse in trouble that hasn’t even done anything wrong! Coz they will now investigate it. How pathetic to come on here say that your sister works there! Complete idiot or what
xx

Reactions: 11
Imagine it’s not even true it could get some random nurse in trouble that hasn’t even done anything wrong! Coz they will now investigate it. How pathetic to come on here say that your sister works there! Complete idiot or what
xx
Well she's went awfully quiet. Maybe the realisation of what she's done to her sister xx

Reactions: 13
Well she's went awfully quiet. Maybe the realisation of what she's done to her sister xx
Plot twist. There's no sister she is the sister but knew saying she worked there would land herself in trouble, hence when faced with the idea she'd be reported she attempted to paint the sister as an amazing nurse in the hopes people would rethink reporting it. Now she's doing damage control because she knows she's fucked up by attempting to release patient information even if none of us believed her version of it

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Plot twist. There's no sister she is the sister but knew saying she worked there would land herself in trouble, hence when faced with the idea she'd be reported she attempted to paint the sister as an amazing nurse in the hopes people would rethink reporting it. Now she's doing damage control because she knows she's fucked up by attempting to release patient information even if none of us believed her version of it
😂 👏🏻 I think you’ve cracked it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My son’s condition was diagnosed after birth and I can sympathise as i know what it’s like to grieve what you thought your life would be like but her other behaviour doesn’t align with what she says in the slightest. He will be one in august and her behaviour is still bizarre, if it was truly the privacy concern then she shouldn’t share him at all. She is happy to gain sympathy with his ambulance, hospital trips and exploit his blue badge. I think it’s so wrong and I say that from someone who gets it
That ambulance pic was what done it for me!! Unforgivable that you would do yourself up to stand with your really unwell baby, about to step foot into an ambulance to go for major surgery, for a photo op!! Any decent mum would be breaking their heart or the anxiety written all over the face! It was for insta and nothing else, who the hell sits looking through baby pics and there's a pic of you with your mum about to get on an ambulance?! Its not normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have read these threads for months and always been in absolute disbelief at both Aaron and Talia, as parents they are bleeping embarrassing. I do think they’re both as bad as each other and maybe people know more about Talia than I do to say she’s worse, however my sister works in Alder Hey, she is a nurse on the ward Oakley was on and Talia and her dad were there al the time, she was so lovely to everyone she crossed paths with and extremely generous to all the nurses. Aaron showed up days after the surgery with the whole do you know who I am attitude and barely stayed by his side, was constantly on his phone and really rude to everyone. I am well aware it can all be a mask with Talia but I think he’s a narcissistic little boy who needs to grow up
HELLO TALIA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.