Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry guys I will be sure to take Aaron some freshly squeezed orange juice 😂🍊

Disclaimer just to clarify he prefers melon juice 🍈🍈
Is that why Talia got her tits done?🤣 (i kid I think she had them done before she was with him😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear she went mental on a teen mum thread once cause people had screenshots of the kids from teen mum in their phone that they had never bothered deleting but couldn’t grasp why it was the exact reason people were saying you shouldn’t post your kids online🤣
Im on them threads but I can't remember our Deborah, I need to go back and check now 😂😂
I feel like I'm talking to the wall, but I can't stop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couple of thousand plus. Especially if the case is heard over a few days as most solicitors charge per hour
My ex paid £45k trying to get access to his children. He did eventually win rights to have access to them as well.

ETA I don’t mean my kids. His and his ex wife’s kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
But I bet if someone came on here claiming their family member worked there, and had said AARON was there often and was very kind, but Talia was barely there and when she was she was rude, you wouldn’t report that 🤥🤥🤥
I'm not reporting you!!! But yes I'd say exactly the same dont care who it is, a nurse shouldn't be telling stuff about patients and their families

Don’t worry guys I will be sure to take Aaron some freshly squeezed orange juice 😂🍊

Disclaimer just to clarify he prefers melon juice 🍈🍈
How about I take him some melon juice and get my melons out for him? Cheer him up and all that jizz.. sorry I mean jazz, clearly got other activities with Aaron on the brain 😋😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Boo boo tears telling the world that Oakley has been freaking out in the night with that mask on, making him really panic when he wakes up.
Yet won't let Aaron have the boys or have "Sarah" over to watch them so she can soothe him for at least part of the night 🙄
The low priorities on this woman actually make me rage ! What an absolute joke you are !

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She is bleeping annoying me so she is 😩 I am on one with her the day 🤣
Saying about how she hasn’t accepted oakley condition so therefore Isn’t ready to share yet…. But will share picture of him and hide him with emojis and writing. Like what somepeople said enough to show scars and metal work 😡 Why not share him and his condition to all her followers and get some feed back and help from mums who’s baby’s have the same condition and not just that one mum in the area 🙄 it’s always about her not about how any of her kids feel. Until today with sienna 🙄 (feel sorry for me)
I once upon a time fell sorry for her till my eyes were open now I just see thru her bullshit like so many are now also. Crashing around her and she only has herself to blame!

Reactions: 16
Our Deborah . Thanks for the term of endearment! Mental… might be a strong term. I did in fact think it was a bit weird someone had stored pics of someone’s child on their phone. Think the general consensus agreed agreed with me but whatever floats your boat for the sake of an argument 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh you are boring me if you read the comment I said I don't remember seeing that on the thread, so don't know why you are explaining that bit too me our deb but I'll go and check it out now. Maybe if people didnt post their children all over social media exploiting thrm it would stop strangers being able to keep photos on their phones. But too many use their children as the cash cow for them to live their influencing lifestyles

Our Deborah . Thanks for the term of endearment! Mental… might be a strong term. I did in fact think it was a bit weird someone had stored pics of someone’s child on their phone. Think the general consensus agreed agreed with me but whatever floats your boat for the sake of an argument 🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
no one agreed🤣no one was ‘storing pictures’ either😭

• Haha
@Beki123 make sure to let Aaron know one of his nurses at alder hay is sharing confidential info. Espeically as he may be back on the same ward for him next surgery on his head

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow what a lot I’ve missed 😂😂

Firstly Aaron and his 🍊🍊 😂😂😂

Secondly Talias supermum persona is slipping fast 😂😂

Karma is amazing !!

• Haha
the fact it’s all about money. I’m sorry but she is clearly not short of money her self and your priority should actually be making sure her sons have a father figure first. The fact she keeps saying that shows this whole argument boils down to her wanting more money
She should sell her big Merc and all her designer (?) gear then, raise a few thousand at least 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.