Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's true Aaron man what are you playing at you've had people commend you for how much you've changed don't make a mug out of people who have had your back it's a massive bleep move

But I did wonder if it also wasn't a subtle joke in response to Talia's post. Her post about him choosing alcohol and other stuff was before that video so could have been a dig at that comment if that makes sense
it does sound like an odd thing to say. I don’t actually agree that he should be posting anything like he is as it brings him down to her level but at the same time if he doesn’t then she is going to carry on and carry on and carry on. It’s the only way to half get her to stop all the lies. But he has been silent for so long is seem daft to ruin it all now. Maybe he just meant ill but it’s not a good choice of words to use when you’re publicly arguing with your ex in the middle of a custody battle😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have to say, he just comes across as being an arrogant prick in his videos! Don’t get me started on the tackkkkk Versace wallpaper it’s so Chavy! I genuinely think he’s the biggest narcissist.. you just know by his attitude he wouldn’t be verbally abusive to be with

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to say, he just comes across as being an arrogant prick in his videos! Don’t get me started on the tackkkkk Versace wallpaper it’s so Chavy! I genuinely think he’s the biggest narcissist.. you just know by his attitude he wouldn’t be verbally abusive to be with
Prob learnt that of Talia……

Reactions: 15
He’s probably had to keep his mouth shut for so long whilst she’s played god with the kids lives so if he fancies a glass of orange juice then who can begrudge him of that? 🍊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I defo think he can have a nasty streak he has shown in before but at the same time I also believe you’re a product of your environment and she 100% has an attitude/verbally abusive and narcissistic traits. He had many friends before Talia and was close to his family. After Talia he is close to his family again, and has seemingly been getting public support from his cast mates etc. During his Talia era that all ended which i think is very telling as she is the one with 2 friends and constant fallings out with people

Reactions: 23
I wonder if whenever Aaron sees an orange now he’ll think of us lovely lot xo
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aaron hun how did you shag this corpse ??? Did you close your eyes and imagine it was marnie???
I personally reckon she got him drunk …
which was probably an easyyyy job …
So she done it once , twice and the third time ..
no one in their right mind would go anywhere near this S O B E R 🥴

• Haha
I noticed a comment on Aaron's Instagram saying he almost said he was hanging on his videos on his story so I watched it back and it actually does sound like that. The video where he's showing the ugly wallpaper at the end he says "there's me still fkn hang... ill as out"
He actually bleeping does by the way 😠😠 I said on here yesterday he was either hungover or had covid!! Wonder if he read here and used that excuse!! If he is hanging then he's an hole 😠

• Heart
If it's true Aaron man what are you playing at you've had people commend you for how much you've changed don't make a mug out of people who have had your back it's a massive bleep move

But I did wonder if it also wasn't a subtle joke in response to Talia's post. Her post about him choosing alcohol and other stuff was before that video so could have been a dig at that comment if that makes sense
I’m not sure why people are so quick to turn, in Newcastle people say hanging when sick… also he was with Oakley for the 2 nights previous to having the boys & then had them… so when would he have had time to get soooo hanging that he has a 2 day hangover? All of the boys have been unwell over the last week & he has been around all 3.

Reactions: 14

I thought he done it on perpose

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.