Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beki123

Can I just clarifyyyyy

Aaron wasn’t absent for 6 months at all.
Aaron spent more time with Oakley and the boys than she lets on.
Aaron is not allowed to see sienna just to clarify.
And does he look like someone who doesn’t give a damn about his kids ? He idolises all 3 of them 🍊🍊🍊

• Heart
Reactions: 116

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Please don’t degrade my sister who has worked her arse off to be were she is today. She didn’t come on here to share this information I did, she isn’t wasting anyone’s time she is a bloody good nurse. Fucking freak
But your sister has told you, my sister works in maternity and even if my friends go in there for their first appointment my sister don't tell me they're having a baby, as she's not allowed. She has broken the rules by telling you stuff, you've dropped her in it big time

• Heart
Reactions: 75

stargirl23

VIP Member
Good on Aaron saying Oakley is beautiful and no different. So glad he’s explained he doesn’t need to exploit his children and he’s fighting to get them off social media all together. Well done Aaron 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 74

abwilt

Aaron is an absolute top bloke for saying what we have al said about Oakley. Talia will exploit him for views with things like his scars and equipment but will not show his beautiful face. It’s about time someone said it and I’m absolutely buzzing he’s done it

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Please don’t degrade my sister who has worked her arse off to be were she is today. She didn’t come on here to share this information I did, she isn’t wasting anyone’s time she is a bloody good nurse. Fucking freak
So imagine how your poor sister will feel when all her hard work gets tossed out because her gobby sister decided to brag that she shares information she's not supposed to. So I really hope trying to one up everyone with your exclusive information has been worth it. Should maybe think before you speak in future because if anyone's degraded your sister it's YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

LeighB26

Aaron's sick again, this is all very telling in my eyes 🙈 the kids had the bug, all 3 of the bugs - yet Talia didn't catch it? Single medical mummy who never gets a break etc etc yet Aaron caught it off the boys straight away & is now sick again after looking after a sickly Oakley.. to me, that speaks volumes on who's actually close to the children spending lots of time & cuddling etc because she managed to dodge a very contagious bug

• Heart
Reactions: 66

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Guys my mums sisters friends cousins best friends daughter in laws works at alder hey and they said talia wasn't seen once during the stay with Oakley pass it on
My cat is an emotional support animal at Alder Hey and he said Talia wasn’t there either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 65

stardust1

VIP Member
grassing your own sister up but others are fucking freaks🤣🤷🏼‍♀️😭defo from talias tribe it’s the type of insults they roll with same with the followers who lack in brain cells😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids.. His baby momma car and crib is bigger than he is.. She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money
She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money
She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money

Talias entry tune to court 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

lauren96111

VIP Member
Well you shouldn't of come on here sharing what your sister has told you. Did she listen at uni when told about the nmc code and confidentiality

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Just to clarify. I'm not going to admit that Aaron was right in anything he's said because then the Talia Terriers won't be so quick to defend me because they'll know every word out of my rubber lips has been a lie and will see what a heartless and cruel witch I am. I only care about my kids when it suits me like when I'm outed for lying about their dad never having them and doing it all on my own, when their sats are dropping to dangerous levels I couldn't care less.

But let me cry about my 9 year old daughters feelings whilst I skip over the fact I've already stopped her seeing her biological dad and now step dad and didn't care about her feelings then oh and I'll definitely skip over that I let her have Tik Tok where she posts inappropriate content and her page is public for god knows who to see and those terrible Tattle lot put my daughters safety first before I do and make sure her profile is removed but I won't tell you that because then you'll see what is posted about me with all the receipts.

I also post provocative ads about dildos and sexy lingerie on the same page I post pictures of my kids for all to see.

But just to clarify Aaron is a drug user who puts fights before his kids and his family who I've openly talked shit about on multiple occasions and have made my feelings clear about have offered to help Aaron when he was ill but don't offer me any help even though I'm the one who has said I won't take their help and want nothing to do with them but how dare Aaron have help when I don't even though it's my own doing.

But anyway as I was saying let me cry for a few seconds on camera for the attention so everyone feels sorry for me and Siennah who shouldn't even know what's being said because she doesn't have social media as she's too young but please read that as I don't care for her safety and allow her to anyway so she'll probably see what's being said and I'll convince her as well that her dad and step dad want nothing to do with her so she feels like nobody wants her when really that's not the case.

Anyway I've done far too much for those kids today so here have a shit ad about a razor because I've accidentally let slip how much I care about money but my followers are too oblivious to catch on so I'll use that to my advantage

Chin up chest out 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Where was Siennah regarded when she was upped and moved away from her home town, away from her own Dad and 2 sets of families.
Where is Siennah regarded when she’s shipped off to ‘sleepovers’ every weekend so Talia can have some well deserved me time.
Where has Siennah been regarded when she’s been pushed to aside 3x over because her Mam can’t keep her legs shut and would rather try and trap a bloke!
Where is Siennah regarded when she’s having to watch over a very complex baby because her Mam needs a bath 10x a day.
Where is Siennah regarded when all her private letters to the nurses who is all over social media!
No regards when it comes to her being safe on the internet either!!
Not to mention when her stories are always ‘the baybeee this, the boys that’.

She can barely play the card that she’s being disregarded now, just trying to play that card cos she CBA to stay at the hospital with her baby who’s in an isolated room!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60