Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes Me laugh still is its clear as day talia has no bond no feeling no maternal instints with Oakley she quite literally despises him and hates him she new exactly what was wrong with him the scans showed it and that's us noticing it so you're telling me a medical profession missed it ye right !! Willing to show every part of him apart from his eyes hands and feet because she is ashamed of them . But exploits him for clout she is one sick witch and can't believe she's even allowed to visit him she's such a danger to him its clear to us all she's left him to starve of oxygen a few times it screams danger !!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hiiii 😊 first time posting but been watching since this thread started.. I've seen Talia at the fun shack a few times not that I go 907 times a week but all I've ever noticed is I see her nipples before I see her. I go to softplay looking like a sack of shite. Anyway she's got a bleeping cheek trying to bring Sienna into it when she stopped her from seeing her biological dad years ago. I feel sorry for all the bairns in all this tit show. P.S talia needs to change her face

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Even if aperts did come as a shock to her….I don’t understand how she can show her other children and hide one away. How any brands can work with her as an “influencer” when she’s literally ashamed of her child is beyond me. He deserves a better life with better parents, they all do sadly

Reactions: 14
What makes Me laugh still is its clear as day talia has no bond no feeling no maternal instints with Oakley she quite literally despises him and hates him she new exactly what was wrong with him the scans showed it and that's us noticing it so you're telling me a medical profession missed it ye right !! Willing to show every part of him apart from his eyes hands and feet because she is ashamed of them . But exploits him for clout she is one sick witch and can't believe she's even allowed to visit him she's such a danger to him its clear to us all she's left him to starve of oxygen a few times it screams danger !!
I don’t think she’s maternal with any of them at all.

Reactions: 19
Thank God the newbies have gone to bed or something.

Y’know, as women, I think we often grow up with the narrative that all men are awful and cannot be trusted etc etc etc; this is a common narrative when a relationship breaks down and there’s children in the middle, we’ve all known someone or heard of someone who’s baby daddy is nowhere to be seen and whilst I’m sure that is sometimes true, women aren’t innocent either and to think otherwise, is sexist. I am a feminist, and I believe in fair & equal rights - on that basis men are entitled to fair & equal rights when it comes to their children, nobody should have to pay thousands of £ to see their children; unless there’s been direct harm to the child, we should all be mature adults and remain amicable with our ex’s/baby’s parent, because ultimately, the child is going to suffer.

I’m sure Aaron has his flaws, as we all do, and we all know Talia has many. There is a reason Oakley is under hospital care, and I don’t believe it’s solely down to his health issues. The fact remains, Talia swept Siennah hundreds of miles away from her father and paternal family, and appears to be planning to do the same to Romeo, Maddox & Oakley, whilst simultaneously trashing Aaron’s name.

My favorite saying is “Work hard in silence, let success make the noise” and it seems Aaron has been doing that, whereas Talia is a vindictive & malicious little narcissist with a hideous face. Talia, please cover your own face with emojis in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hiiii 😊 first time posting but been watching since this thread started.. I've seen Talia at the fun shack a few times not that I go 907 times a week but all I've ever noticed is I see her nipples before I see her. I go to softplay looking like a sack of shite. Anyway she's got a bleeping cheek trying to bring Sienna into it when she stopped her from seeing her biological dad years ago. I feel sorry for all the bairns in all this tit show. P.S talia needs to change her face
Welcome to the thread lovely x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if aperts did come as a shock to her….I don’t understand how she can show her other children and hide one away. How any brands can work with her as an “influencer” when she’s literally ashamed of her child is beyond me. He deserves a better life with better parents, they all do sadly
She knew he was going to be born with a disability, hence she hid it from Aaron and hasn’t sued the NHS. She’s just a typical narc - being a compulsive liar is part of that.

Reactions: 26
18 years, 18 years
She got one of yo' kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids.. His baby momma car and crib is bigger than he is.. She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money
She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money
She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money

Talias entry tune to court 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Y’know, as women, I think we often grow up with the narrative that all men are awful and cannot be trusted etc etc etc; this is a common narrative when a relationship breaks down and there’s children in the middle, we’ve all known someone or heard of someone who’s baby daddy is nowhere to be seen and whilst I’m sure that is sometimes true, women aren’t innocent either and to think otherwise, is sexist. I am a feminist, and I believe in fair & equal rights - on that basis men are entitled to fair & equal rights when it comes to their children, nobody should have to pay thousands of £ to see their children; unless there’s been direct harm to the child, we should all be mature adults and remain amicable with our ex’s/baby’s parent, because ultimately, the child is going to suffer.

I’m sure Aaron has his flaws, as we all do, and we all know Talia has many. There is a reason Oakley is under hospital care, and I don’t believe it’s solely down to his health issues. The fact remains, Talia swept Siennah hundreds of miles away from her father and paternal family, and appears to be planning to do the same to Romeo, Maddox & Oakley, whilst simultaneously trashing Aaron’s name.

My favorite saying is “Work hard in silence, let success make the noise” and it seems Aaron has been doing that, whereas Talia is a vindictive & malicious little narcissist with a hideous face. Talia, please cover your own face with emojis in future.
Exactly this 👏👏👏

Reactions: 3

I'm new and I ain't going to bed I'm to busy fantising about sexy Aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 12
18 years, 18 years
I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids.. His baby momma car and crib is bigger than he is.. She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money

bleeping love you already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Beki123 make sure to let Aaron know one of his nurses at alder hay is sharing confidential info. Espeically as he may be back on the same ward for him next surgery on his head
He should be straight on the phone to Alder Hay or his solicitor in regards to this. This just backs up his request for the children to be kept from social media - The fact that a nurse caring for Oakley has given confidential information out that has ended up on a gossip site. So much of Oakley’s little life being shared online, is a huge part of the problem!!

Reactions: 30
HELLO TALIA
You know if this genuinely is Talia and the woman who posted saying she's sending the information with the screenshots to the NMC does actually do so, the staff are going to be well pissed of when they find out as the whole lot of them will be questioned and warned about it!

Reactions: 15
18 years, 18 years

🤣🤣🤣🤣truthfully tho money obviously is such a driving force in her bitterness

Reactions: 9
18 years, 18 years

Aaron’s next fight entry😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haven’t commented in a while it’s been moving so fast 🤯🍊🍊🍊 threads been cracking me up but omg the shitshow ! Unfortunately this is Talias karma she has brought this on herself and involving siennah now for sympathy… terrible low she needs to log out of insta and seriously focus on her kids and MH. Aarons really brought himself back by taking time and it shows would 100000% LOL. I hope talia does the same

Reactions: 9
Can’t even remember what the poster with the sister in alder hay, said as my mind is frazzled catching up but for all anyone knows the sister could work in the shop/coffee shop etc. Sorry if she said nurse I genuinely cannot remember the post.

I need to sleep for work in the morning but im frightened I’ll have a whole thread to catch up on if I don’t stay awake 😣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.