Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even remember what the poster with the sister in alder hay, said as my mind is frazzled catching up but for all anyone knows the sister could work in the shop/coffee shop etc. Sorry if she said nurse I genuinely cannot remember the post.

I need to sleep for work in the morning but im frightened I’ll have a whole thread to catch up on if I don’t stay awake 😣
She said she was a nurse who worked on the ward Oakley was on

Reactions: 6
Can’t even remember what the poster with the sister in alder hay, said as my mind is frazzled catching up but for all anyone knows the sister could work in the shop/coffee shop etc. Sorry if she said nurse I genuinely cannot remember the post.

I need to sleep for work in the morning but im frightened I’ll have a whole thread to catch up on if I don’t stay awake 😣
The post said she was a nurse on the ward that oakley was on

Reactions: 5
My son’s condition was diagnosed after birth and I can sympathise as i know what it’s like to grieve what you thought your life would be like but her other behaviour doesn’t align with what she says in the slightest. He will be one in august and her behaviour is still bizarre, if it was truly the privacy concern then she shouldn’t share him at all. She is happy to gain sympathy with his ambulance, hospital trips and exploit his blue badge. I think it’s so wrong and I say that from someone who gets it
This 👏🏼 ❤❤ Hope your little one is doing well x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have read these threads for months and always been in absolute disbelief at both Aaron and Talia, as parents they are bleeping embarrassing. I do think they’re both as bad as each other and maybe people know more about Talia than I do to say she’s worse, however my sister works in Alder Hey, she is a nurse on the ward Oakley was on and Talia and her dad were there al the time, she was so lovely to everyone she crossed paths with and extremely generous to all the nurses. Aaron showed up days after the surgery with the whole do you know who I am attitude and barely stayed by his side, was constantly on his phone and really rude to everyone. I am well aware it can all be a mask with Talia but I think he’s a narcissistic little boy who needs to grow up
Are you for f****** real. So your sister who is meant to be a nurse and bound by confidentiality and data protection is gossiping to you about how great Talia and her dad is. Absolutely disgraceful. Worrying that someone like your sister is tasked with the care of sick children and is dealing with vulnerable families. Have contacted the hospital to report this. Nowadays its very easy to track people. Your sister has made a huge data protection breach. Also screenshot this and sent it to Aaron's rep. If i was him i would be taking legal action

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Are you for f****** real. So your sister who is meant to be a nurse and bound by confidentiality and data protection is gossiping to you about how great Talia and her dad is. Absolutely disgraceful. Worrying that someone like your sister is tasked with the care of sick children and is dealing with vulnerable families. Have contacted the hospital to report this. Nowadays its very easy to track people. Your sister has made a huge data protection breach. Also screenshot this and sent it to Aaron's rep. If i was him i would be taking legal action
I've reported it to the NMC! Attatched the screen shots and expressed my concern that if it was true he is due back at the hospital soon

Reactions: 24
I noticed a comment on Aaron's Instagram saying he almost said he was hanging on his videos on his story so I watched it back and it actually does sound like that. The video where he's showing the ugly wallpaper at the end he says "there's me still fkn hang... ill as out"

Reactions: 8
Glad you've reported I was going to tomorrow the more people who do the better. Shes now gone very quiet she's probably trying to figure out how to explain to her sister she's now going to be investigated.

Reactions: 9
👃👃 It's awful isn't it that this poster thinks it was absolutely fine to say that and that she thought it would change everyone's mind about Talia. So breaking confidentiality was not a problem as long as people change their mind on Talia. Fortunately we all have eyes and a brain and can think for ourself. No one will change my opinion on her

Reactions: 13
Glad you've reported I was going to tomorrow the more people who do the better. Shes now gone very quiet she's probably trying to figure out how to explain to her sister she's now going to be investigated.
It's concerning isn't it. Hopefully they can do something about it

Reactions: 3
I noticed a comment on Aaron's Instagram saying he almost said he was hanging on his videos on his story so I watched it back and it actually does sound like that. The video where he's showing the ugly wallpaper at the end he says "there's me still fkn hang... ill as out"
yeh he does, not great😬

Reactions: 6
Unbe
Unbelievable. If this is for real its so concerning. But i erred on the side of caution and reported it. I'd be fuming if this nurse was dealing with my child

Reactions: 10
If I’ve been poorly there’s many times I’ve said ‘hanging out my arse’, maybe he’s went to say that and then realised it sounds like something else so changed it to ill…
On another note; where’s the dogs?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If I’ve been poorly there’s many times I’ve said ‘hanging out my arse’, maybe he’s went to say that and then realised it sounds like something else so changed it to ill…
On another note; where’s the dogs?!
i defo think the dogs are gone there was no mention when he was doing the garden tour either

• Sad
yeh he does, not great😬
If it's true Aaron man what are you playing at you've had people commend you for how much you've changed don't make a mug out of people who have had your back it's a massive bleep move

But I did wonder if it also wasn't a subtle joke in response to Talia's post. Her post about him choosing alcohol and other stuff was before that video so could have been a dig at that comment if that makes sense

Alright Aaron calm down lol

If the sister nurse thing is true then there’s plenty we already know to figure out who the nurse in question is
-works on oakleys ward
-has a sister with 2 kids
-dad works for alpha taxis

also can we stop the “hi Talia” “hi Aaron” it’s so boring now and happening every 20 mins

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.