Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping annoying me so she is 😩 I am on one with her the day 🤣
Saying about how she hasn’t accepted oakley condition so therefore Isn’t ready to share yet…. But will share picture of him and hide him with emojis and writing. Like what somepeople said enough to show scars and metal work 😡 Why not share him and his condition to all her followers and get some feed back and help from mums who’s baby’s have the same condition and not just that one mum in the area 🙄 it’s always about her not about how any of her kids feel. Until today with sienna 🙄 (feel sorry for me)
I once upon a time fell sorry for her till my eyes were open now I just see thru her bullshit like so many are now also. Crashing around her and she only has herself to blame!
He's had the condition since before he was born...how much time does she need to accept it? He's her baby ffs. Unconditional love means you accept them and whatever "conditions" they may have!!

Reactions: 31
Yeah boring. You’re making me sound like talias supporter here why she doesn’t show her son with facial abnormalities if people save the pictures on their phone.
Yet she is okay posting her other children naked in the bath, a close up when changing their nappies and Oakley is OK to be used for AD's

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Talia is the same as my ex he’s a narc and turns on the tears when he is outed for being in the wrong, takes no responsibility and tries to make you feel bad about ever mentioning the issue. Talia is the same, can’t pull the wool over peoples eyes anymore so it’s a pity party.

Reactions: 16
She is bleeping annoying me so she is 😩 I am on one with her the day 🤣
Saying about how she hasn’t accepted oakley condition so therefore Isn’t ready to share yet…. But will share picture of him and hide him with emojis and writing. Like what somepeople said enough to show scars and metal work 😡 Why not share him and his condition to all her followers and get some feed back and help from mums who’s baby’s have the same condition and not just that one mum in the area 🙄 it’s always about her not about how any of her kids feel. Until today with sienna 🙄 (feel sorry for me)
I once upon a time fell sorry for her till my eyes were open now I just see thru her bullshit like so many are now also. Crashing around her and she only has herself to blame!
I mean I can understand that having a child with additional needs is hard but she's had months to get her head round it and accept it sorry if it sounds harsh

Reactions: 12
No I have never said that’s ok! I don’t think any of the kid should be !
Exscrly so that argument doesn't stand. The reason is not because people store pictures on there phone otherwise none of the children would be shown. She doesn't show him because of his additional needs and that fact he looks different

Reactions: 2
Thing what really winds me up is these people thinking everyone’s up Aaron’s arse but Talia has made out for weeks and weeks how she does everything alone and gets no help. Yet never ever mentions when the boys are with their dad.
There’s no shame in the kids being with their dad. Enjoy the peace and quiet, have fun and do whatever, be even better if Siennah’s dad could get to see her and then you’d get complete child free days/weekends. Nobody is ever saying Talia doesn’t deserve a break, because having kids is hard not to mention one that has additional medical needs.
Nobody is saying she’s a bad person for going to the gym, BUT when she’s leaving her child with SATS of 70odd and doing duck all about it and swanning off out, that’s when people think it’s a problem.
Whenever Talia talks about Oakley is always about how hard it is for HER, not poor Oakley or even his own dad!
It’s all me me me with her.
duck me if she was more realistic and transparent more people would probably be team Talia.
Breakups are hard and it’s hard to going back to living a life you’ve not lived for years but it is what is. She needs to stop being so bitter and twisted about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah boring. You’re making me sound like talias supporter here why she doesn’t show her son with facial abnormalities if people save the pictures on their phone.
Let’s not forget an influencer from America literally had kylie jenners daughter as her screensaver on her phone, so nobody should post their kids online especially those with a huge following

• Wow
Reactions: 9
so they weren’t in their photos screen shotte d and stored in photos …?
completely normal for people to never delete anything off their phone doesn’t mean they go out their way to ‘store them’ as for your previous comment about talia adding an emoji because people ‘store the photos’ why did she post their private parts to her story?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So now that Aaron is having the boys she is gonna moan about when he didn't. Life doesn't work like that. Dragging him up for what he didn't do. She should appreciate what he's doing now as she said she's happy for the help. Nothing is ever gonna be good enough for her with Aaron. We don't know what the reasons were for him not seeing them. It could be her stopping or could be something else. Regardless of that he is stepping up now. She just wants everyone to hate him so will spin any narrative. She is a moaner who will never ever he happy. Why doesn't she just get on with her life and stop being bitter for the kids sake. She won't do thay tho because she is so bitter twisted and unhappy. I pray that Aaron sorts it so those innocent boys are protected and not shown on social mediam he needs to get thos pictures of them in the bath for proof. As for oakley she comes across as she couldn't give a duck, again stoping Aaron having the boys just to spite him but really it's Oakley who's suffering. As for not being ready to show him. She sho s every part of him apart from his eyes hands and feet which she obviously doesn't deem insta worthy. She can make excuses all she wants. It's clear to see that she is ashamed and untill he has surgery on those parts that will not be shown. If you don't want to show him Talia then don't show any part of him at all. Absolute chavvy stinking scumbag, vile to the core. It's actually laughable watching her try to cover her lies. Those of us with sense and intellect can see exactly what she is doing . Yes Aaron isn't perfect but he has never pretended to be. That's the difference. It's the lies

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Talia is absolutely off her fûcking trolly. Fake tears ain’t gonna fool anyone you cold hearted materialistic cûnt!

Reactions: 13
Unless it's him 👀👀
As desperate as he is I don't think he'd see her as more than a shag, he's not the type to want to involve himself with someone who has 4 kids he never has before. She definitely keeps trying to hint she's got a fella though and likely has said she has in an attempt to make Aaron jealous

• Haha
It took 16 months from start to finish. The Courts blamed covid for a delay in hearings but tbh I think that’s a standard amount of time for most cases. I’d be surprised if their case is dealt with as quickly as they’re making it out to be!
My nephew left his partner as he was a victim of domestic abuse and found out shortly after that she was pregnant with his kid. The baby has just turned 2 and it still isn’t sorted in court yet ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He's had the condition since before he was born...how much time does she need to accept it? He's her baby ffs. Unconditional love means you accept them and whatever "conditions" they may have!!
I totally agree! Said before she can’t accept it but poor oakley has no choice but to accept it and get on with it! Of course she knew before birth as I said earlier they count every finger and toe, measure the head no way she didn’t know. She is fulla tit. And she knows it so she will soon accept it to gain her followers back and try claw back some attention!

• Heart
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
Exscrly so that argument doesn't stand. The reason is not because people store pictures on there phone otherwise none of the children would be shown. She doesn't show him because of his additional needs and that fact he looks different
I never said that , you have literally created an argument with yourself. Why would you take a snap shot of someone else’s kids that you don’t know! To take the piss or take issue with it. There is no other reason you would take a snap shot of it.

Look at Katie price and the mean things said about her son online ( I dislike Katie more than Talia but Harvey is innocent) I don agree with talia keeping her son private :
Same as I don’t agree with her showing her other kids online and opening them up to the internet either:

I mean I can understand that having a child with additional needs is hard but she's had months to get her head round it and accept it sorry if it sounds harsh
Yip. She is just wanting attention as usual

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.