Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #25 Aaron looking clean and dapper, Talia’s still a sad old slapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 25 😱 We are flying through these lately

Soooo during the last thread, Aaron revealed his new look with a beard trim, a smile and that cheeky glint in his eye has returned. He also made it known that as soon as it was allowed he was straight up that hospital to spend the nights with Oakley 🧡
Things got a bit hot on tattle with the rise of the British temperatures coupled with Aaron being a cheeky little devil, and the trolls where like witches on heat which lead to thread 24 being possibly one of the funniest on tattle 🍊

Oh, and Takia is advertising dildo's.

Tattle on trolls 🧡🍊

Edited to add, well done to @lazydaizy for the winning thread title 🍊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm colourblind so I want to thank you all for pointing out the orange in Aaron's posts. Otherwise I wouldn't know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Long time lurker here, just something I’ve thought about reading these last few threads, I think Aaron doesn’t post any photos of any of the boys is because she won’t/he isn’t allowed to post Oakley.
I think when Oakleys older he will look back on that and not feel that his Dad was ashamed of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
PSA: For the confused people -

Talia is a Narcissist. Talia was likely extremely abusive throughout their relationship, and now Aaroncan’t ‘supply’ her with esteem/power, etc, she’s trying to tarnish his name.

Now, Aaron has clearly struggled with addiction & his mental health in the past, and expressed his recent struggles with mental health. Talia is explicitly inciting her followers to defend her and ultimately send Aaron abuse (which they’re doing) That is entirely wrong, and IS true trolling. Aaron is a person, Talia is a person, neither of them deserve any direct abuse or to have their mental health impacted. I’ve lost someone to suicide, nobody should ever be in such a dark place and nobody should ever view mental health issues as insignificant. Aaron isn’t inciting people to abuse Talia - there’s the difference. Aaron is simply giving people what they wanted, which is to prove he has the kids etc (since everyone seems to believe Talia’s narrative that he never has them)

And, we all want to ride him so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
With all the 🍊 drips (and the fresh trim) Aaron has now fully redeemed himself from #teagate the night he was counting down for truth bombs to be dropped and flopped massively.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
PSA: For the confused people -

Talia is a Narcissist. Talia was likely extremely abusive throughout their relationship, and now Aaroncan’t ‘supply’ her with esteem/power, etc, she’s trying to tarnish his name.

Now, Aaron has clearly struggled with addiction & his mental health in the past, and expressed his recent struggles with mental health. Talia is explicitly inciting her followers to defend her and ultimately send Aaron abuse (which they’re doing) That is entirely wrong, and IS true trolling. Aaron is a person, Talia is a person, neither of them deserve any direct abuse or to have their mental health impacted. I’ve lost someone to suicide, nobody should ever be in such a dark place and nobody should ever view mental health issues as insignificant. Aaron isn’t inciting people to abuse Talia - there’s the difference. Aaron is simply giving people what they wanted, which is to prove he has the kids etc (since everyone seems to believe Talia’s narrative that he never has them)

And, we all want to ride him so.
And we all want to ride him 🤣🤣 dead!! We do tho, Aaron, Hun, we don't need cheap vibrators to get us going, your clap backs are enough!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread 25 😱 We are flying through these lately

Soooo during the last thread, Aaron revealed his new look with a beard trim, a smile and that cheeky glint in his eye has returned. He also made it known that as soon as it was allowed he was straight up that hospital to spend the nights with Oakley 🧡
Things got a bit hot on tattle with the rise of the British temperatures coupled with Aaron being a cheeky little devil, and the trolls where like witches on heat which lead to thread 24 being possibly one of the funniest on tattle 🍊

Oh, and Takia is advertising dildo's.

Tattle on trolls 🧡🍊

Edited to add, well done to @lazydaizy for the winning thread title 🍊
Yay my first thread title🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone asked on the last thread where was his adventures when they were together ? They went abroad twice also went on plenty of farm days and beach days

So it goes to show it’s Talia who CBA

Reactions: 40
Focking hell who does a boomerang of their child’s groin area and then posts it to their public social media ??!!!! 🚩

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m so happy Aaron is clapping back…she fed everyone such a narrative (I’ve learnt loads from here since I came and even in the last week to be fair) so good for Aaron to finally be clapping back, he looks so well and happy and love the 🍊 …yes then Aaron!

Reactions: 23
PSA regarding the 🍊

earlier in thread 24, a tattler mentioned if Aaron reads here to wear or show the colour ORANGE in his stories if he wants to be sent a referral code to join tattle, or to show us he reads here. Which the last few stories he has been referencing the 🍊 emoji or showing things with orange.

we see you Aaron, keep up the good work handsome 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I have a sneaky feeling that Becki might be Aaron.

I’m not going to knock him for being there for his kids. However it’s quite easy for him to show her in a bad light when he’s read all of the things people hate about her and is now broadcasting himself doing the opposite.

I’m just giving my view of things not looking to spark a debate. Talia has made it easy for him to look good now just by stepping up and being there. I do remember that he did post one time from the hospital saying he got no sleep or something to the effect so he wasn’t always saying things like my kids didn’t ask to be born.

I hope he continues to do himself and the boys proud but these childish games they engage in are bleeping stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread! I didnt twig to the fact the last one had finished, I panicked when I couldn't quote anyone's post, thought I'd been blocked. I've enjoyed the last thread I hope this one can top it 🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PSA regarding the 🍊

earlier in thread 24, a tattler mentioned if Aaron reads here to wear or show the colour ORANGE in his stories if he wants to be sent a referral code to join tattle, or to show us he reads here. Which the last few stories he has been referencing the 🍊 emoji or showing things with orange.

we see you Aaron, keep up the good work handsome 🍆
Nelly the elephant packed her trunk and moved into Aaron’s orange mansion

Move over Talia there’s some new tits in town 😂 🍊🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many stories does she have to put up acting lovingly towards Oakley..we’ve been here for months babe we know it’s all for show now Aaron has been actively involved with the boys😴
---
Also I couldn’t quote you on the old thread but @BirkenheadTranny Aaron looked fit as duck on the screenshot you took of his story🥵🍊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes Aaron lad. Orange's all round. I'd let him lob an orange at me anyday 🍊🍊🍊

P.s just to clarify you are watching us I want to see you drinking pure orange juice with your breakfast in the morning ok

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.