Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo going to come back and pull the mental health card…… with a nice new pair of tits 😂 from someone who’s “always” with their children to them not even bothering to see them now! Says a lot about her!

Reactions: 18
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation
Not one thing on there even surprises me. She needs to be real careful, people in glass houses and all that. Little mrs ‘remember the money you scammed off the government’ 🥱 knew fine well there was no way that went missed from them scans she uploaded hence the dirty delete.

Reactions: 16
I do feel like this is a bit of a dick move. If the boys were thriving in nursery why stop paying. The government funding likely wouldn’t have covered all the hours and nursery sessions are about £80 a day here not sure about up North.

How have the boys ended up with Aaron then? She just dropped them off and left them?
But it does beg the question what was she spending the nursery money on 😂

Reactions: 10
Did you find out what the reason is why Talia isn’t allowed to stay overnight at the hospital?
Or is that just her excuse…
No one said she isn’t allowed overnight she hasn’t been stopped seeing them she’s having a break away from them apparently but she hasn’t seen any of them for 3 or 4 days

The said family member has said she hasn’t so much as got her kids taken but given them to Aaron
---
I do feel like this is a bit of a dick move. If the boys were thriving in nursery why stop paying. The government funding likely wouldn’t have covered all the hours and nursery sessions are about £80 a day here not sure about up North.

How have the boys ended up with Aaron then? She just dropped them off and left them?
Not really a dick move her kids were getting 15 hours free both Romeo and Maddox so their hours were covered by the government it was hours not fees she qualified due to having a disabled child

Yes she gave them to Aaron to have a break they wasn’t taken off her

Reactions: 12
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation
Thanks for the info. All things we all thought were going on anyway.
Can I ask do you know if it’s talia that’s ashamed/hiding Oakley or both? From what it seems Aaron’s shown him a few times then deleted it. Would be nice to know he’s not ashamed and will let him see the world x

Reactions: 7
But it does beg the question what was she spending the nursery money on 😂
True! Hopefully Aaron was paying it straight to the nursery tho 🤦🏻‍♀️

If Aaron’s paying £350 a month CMS then he clearly isn’t a big baller earner and it’s all a front. I doubt he fiddles his taxes that much to get cash in hand.

Reactions: 10
Thanks for the info. All things we all thought were going on anyway.
Can I ask do you know if it’s talia that’s ashamed/hiding Oakley or both? From what it seems Aaron’s shown him a few times then deleted it. Would be nice to know he’s not ashamed and will let him see the world x
I’m not sure if she’s ashamed but she’s definitely said he’s not allowed to be shown x
---
True! Hopefully Aaron was paying it straight to the nursery tho 🤦🏻‍♀️

If Aaron’s paying £350 a month CMS then he clearly isn’t a big baller earner and it’s all a front. I doubt he fiddles his taxes that much to get cash in hand.
Nope believe me family member said Aaron was broke and didn’t earn more than 80k from his fight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if she’s ashamed but she’s definitely said he’s not allowed to be shown x
---

Nope believe me family member said Aaron was broke and didn’t earn more than 80k from his fight 😂
That’s so sad! I get she’s worried about trolls etc but everyone on here who did see Oakley including myself the time Aaron posted said how gorgeous he was. Such a mini Maddox. I hope one day they show him off and he grows up knowing he shouldn’t hide himself from the world just because he’s disabled doesn’t mean he’s any different x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---

Aaron probs done the fight to get him out of debt she put him in!

Reactions: 20
Oh and Maddox is apparently as cheeky as you would believe I’ve been told but Romeo is a right little grass 😂 that was said tongue in cheek but it’s Maddoxs birthday Tuesday too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be honest it sounds like the perfect plan . Both are tit parents both ain’t been good parents it’s about time they did parent courses and mediation . Talia is clearly taking a break and Aaron has taken over for a bit that sounds like a good plan for now . Talia needs to come to term with the fact Oakley will always be this way and this is her life now unless she gives the kids up .
its good Aaron is supporting talias mental health needs and taking over any normal man would for his children’s mother .

both need help and both need to sort themselves out and concentrate on the kids

Reactions: 19
Oh and Maddox is apparently as cheeky as you would believe I’ve been told but Romeo is a right little grass 😂 that was said tongue in cheek but it’s Maddoxs birthday Tuesday too
I can imagine taila went crazy when they broke up! 😂 she’s defo the type to be the crazy ex

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine keeping something like that from your partner 😵 I'm not surprised he ended things with her, what else has she lied about? What a shock that must have been for him in the delivery room. I hope Aaron keeps Oakley because he shows more affection towards him than she does. The falling out with Emma because they have a better life style than her just goes to show what kind of person she is definitely not one you would want in your corner if she can't sing when your winning.

Reactions: 22
Tbf £350 a month for 3 kids based on the way he's been boasting is pitiful, pair of them champagne lifestyle lemonade wages all smoke, mirrors, lease cars and DH gate bleeping shoes.

I suspected that the SS involvement would be like that on a supportive role but tbh it would be more palatable if she had been prevented from spending this time at the hospital, the reality is the boring, narcissistic story she's choosing to prioritise herself and the deactivation will be covering her getting her tits done which will coincide with her coming off SM for her "mental health".

Let's hope they can both try to work together for the boys' sake, doubtful they'll manage co-parenting well but hey who knows. I would also really hope Talia is getting some MH help because there's zip bond between her and Oakley and she seems so dead behind the eyes and desperate for the wrong type of attention. Some healthy coping techniques would do them both the world of good and the children in turn. Let's also hope they can bang some work around the risks of Child Sexual Exploitation in with Talia as well 🤞

Reactions: 17
I have SO many questions! The photo Aaron used to expose Talia, has she actually got a new fella, why has she let her friend butcher her face, is Aaron trying to get full custody?? Thank you for all the tea ☕

Reactions: 12
Also, withholding the health worries about Oakley during pregnancy is awful. How the duck do you even function keeping something like that to yourself during pregnancy making out to your partner, friends and family all's good with the baby and looking after 3 young children.

No wonder she has no bond with that boy, she's probably closed herself off from him before he was even born 😭

Reactions: 15
I’m here just about 😂

Oh Beki we love you! Today I really needed some tea 👯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why wouldn't she have told Aaron tho? What reason she could have possibly had to keep it to herself?
Baffling isn't it, unless you had a partner who would heavily push you to terminate I don't see why you wouldn't say anything. Maybe she just couldn't accept that there would be issues 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.