Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon when she called the police on Aaron the day of the “8pm everything will be revealed” that would have triggered social services involvement. I feel sorry for the kids, especially Oakley. This is no life for any of them, constantly passed around from pillar to post and no loving families giving them the world 😔

Reactions: 11
Oh I agree, I don’t think Aaron or Talia would want it to happen but can either of them truly meet his needs with having two young children too?! Talia has shown she can’t and Aaron has already said he’d need a lot of support.
With Aaron needing lots of support if having all 3 boys he now has his family and the person who said they knew Aaron family said his mum is all for her family so I’m sure they will all give him help and support and sadly Talia had no support as she chose to live so far away and she can’t keep a friendship

Reactions: 4
With Aaron needing lots of support if having all 3 boys he now has his family and the person who said they knew Aaron family said his mum is all for her family so I’m sure they will all give him help and support and sadly Talia had no support as she chose to live so far away and she can’t keep a friendship
I’d like to think that’s the case but they haven’t lived the reality yet

Reactions: 1
The likely hood is she has kicked off too. I’m sure there’s a poster who say them getting a scan and they we’re fighting with each other then.

also I thought nurseries don’t hand the kids over if it’s requested they aren’t given to X person?

I honestly wouldn’t believe a thing that comes from talias side she is a born liar
I had an issue with my ex and asked the school not to let him pick our daughter up from school. Unless there is something from the courts they can't stop him if he has parental responsibility.

Reactions: 5
Last week when it was decided Oakley would need the ventilator/CPAP… Talia was on her stories boasting about how he’d be able to get more community care now he had that. Deep down she would’ve been buzzing she would have had more time to do stuff for HER, whether that was drag her kids along with her or palm them off with whoever would have them.
If there is social involvement with all of this, and Oakley does go to Aaron I’m guessing there will be a lot of support in place to help him with all of the kids, and the fact his family have missed out for years because of the wicked witch they’ll be more than willing to help out with them.
We know Aaron’s not perfect but I do think the kids will be better off with him with the right support and people around him. I honestly couldn’t see Aaron just sitting back and watching Oakleys SATs drop low either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Last week when it was decided Oakley would need the ventilator/CPAP… Talia was on her stories boasting about how he’d be able to get more community care now he had that. Deep down she would’ve been buzzing she would have had more time to do stuff for HER, whether that was drag her kids along with her or palm them off with whoever would have them.
If there is social involvement with all of this, and Oakley does go to Aaron I’m guessing there will be a lot of support in place to help him with all of the kids, and the fact his family have missed out for years because of the wicked witch they’ll be more than willing to help out with them.
We know Aaron’s perfect but I do think the kids will be better off with him with the right support and people around him. I honestly couldn’t see Aaron just sitting back and watching Oakleys SATs drop low either.
Edit to add NOT perfect before you get jumped on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just hope this help sienna’s dad now get some contact with his daughter I do wonder if Aaron has been in touch with him

Reactions: 16
Could it be due to her filming in hospital and privacy? Could they have told her time and time again she can't film in the hospital so have limited her time with Oakley? Complaints from other parents of sick children or nurses and doctors. I know I wouldn't be happy.
---
The times she has left the kids in the bath whilst filming in another room
Driving with kids in the car whilst on phone
Failing to get medical help for her son whose sats had dropped dangerously low
Uses the nhs as a babysitting service and pops in and out to see her poorly son in hospital
Maybe there are concerns she is deliberately trying to harm Oakley by not seeking medical care
Exposing her children in the bath to thousands of people and not safeguarding them
Could the community nurse have raised concerns about what's going on at home? Siennah may have said something to someone about her home life and its been escalated.

I’m not sticking up for her, but she does only take pics in the if it doesn’t she?and next to his bed? I can’t see how that would bother other parents , or how they would even know ?

Reactions: 4
I’m not sticking up for her, but she does only take pics in the if it doesn’t she?and next to his bed? I can’t see how that would bother other parents , or how they would even know ?
Maybe staff are worried that they’re being photographed or filmed?

our children’s ward has signs and pictures up all over (even in individual rooms) saying no filming or photography).

Imagine walking in as staff to do a obs or give medicines etc and finding Talia pouting and posing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

our children’s ward has signs and pictures up all over (even in individual rooms) saying no filming or photography).

Imagine walking in as staff to do a obs or give medicines etc and finding Talia pouting and posing 😂
the nipples probably didn’t help the situation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve got postnatal depression so suffer with my mental health but when I’m struggling and need help; I swallow my pride and ask for it. Now if I had a baby with medically complex needs; I’d always put my baby first rather than myself and put any grudges to one side so my children’s needs are met. I can’t at all comprehend how her thick brain works. Mental health issues are no joke but I can’t help but think that she’s using it as an excuse as to why her kids have been placed in other people’s care. It’s clearly because she’s embarrassed and knows she won’t get the sympathy she clearly craves constantly. Even Oakley’s suffering and disabilities are ‘woe is me’ ‘feel sorry for me’ and not poor Oakley.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The 4 months my child was in hospital I slept with a bra on because nurses were in throughout the night doing his obs etc the last thing they needed to see was my pinging nips at 4am ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The 4 months my child was in hospital I slept with a bra on because nurses were in throughout the night doing his obs etc the last thing they needed to see was my pinging nips at 4am ffs
this just gave me anxiety when I cried because my husband had sent me nighties to the hospital instead of pjs🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Imagine the lift doors ping open and she's doing her giraffe leg, arse out pout 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Karma has caught up! How she thought posting her every move on instagram would help when it's been evident she does not provide the best care for them children. As for Aaron being on drugs and drink again I think it's hard to believe that he now has the 2 boys and Talia has been stopped from over night stays. Surely if that was the case Aaron wouldnt be allowed to care for them. I'm glad shes had that chip knocked off her shoulder trying to represent worlds best medical mummy when we all could see the truth. I hope them poor kids now have a little stability and are able to bond with their family she apparently stopped them seeing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.