Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffling isn't it, unless you had a partner who would heavily push you to terminate I don't see why you wouldn't say anything. Maybe she just couldn't accept that there would be issues šŸ˜¬
Thats the only reason I can see, if so then that's enough of a reason not to tell him??

Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve just had to text the family member I forgot about the boyfriend apparently bus pass Ben was no bens name it was a name Talia called her neighbour when she looked down on them having no car so it was Aaronā€™s dig at her when he threatened to take the car

She is reportedly seeing someone and no one knows who

The photo was of Talia with white powder on her nose šŸ˜³

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Maybe she kept Oakleys condition to herself cos it doesnā€™t fit in with her ā€˜perfectā€™ narrative she claims to have!
---
One more thing @Beki123,
Has Aaron ever doubted that Romeo may not be his? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 10
Maybe she kept Oakleys condition to herself cos it doesnā€™t fit in with her ā€˜perfectā€™ narrative she claims to have!
---
One more thing @Beki123,
Has Aaron ever doubted that Romeo may not be his? šŸ¤”
Not that Iā€™m aware but I know a family member doesnā€™t believe Romeo is his

Also family member knows Iā€™m here relaying this and doesnā€™t care

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Has she been shadow banned? I canā€™t find her.

Edit - ok it seems Iā€™ve missed a lot haha havenā€™t caught up fully with everything

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve just had to text the family member I forgot about the boyfriend apparently bus pass Ben was no bens name it was a name Talia called her neighbour when she looked down on them having no car so it was Aaronā€™s dig at her when he threatened to take the car

I thought you were gonna say that about the coke on her nose it makes sense nowšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not that Iā€™m aware but I know a family member doesnā€™t believe Romeo is his

Also family member knows Iā€™m here relaying this and doesnā€™t care
Is family member zo from tiktok who wants to spill all but isn't?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Bus pass Ben for her neighbour who had no carā€¦ god sheā€™s delightful isnā€™t she šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Not everyone gets things gifted to them in life!

Like that time she was on the phone when she was driving calling that poor tanker driver a prick as he wasnā€™t going fast enough for her, yet here he was out doing a days graft!

Reactions: 20
So Aaron is OK to have the kids now she's needs a,, "break," but was stopping him from seeing them not long ago šŸ™„ deffo off to get her new tits

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m here just about šŸ˜‚
So ok 1st off Aaronā€™s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know Iā€™m here which is ok as Iā€™m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didnā€™t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her Ā£350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasnā€™t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but thatā€™s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all sheā€™s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk šŸ˜‰

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Childrenā€™s services are involved but they wasnā€™t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and sheā€™s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation
You were doing the Lord's work today getting that tea. How fitting that it was at a christening!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Was Aaron really about to out her a few weeks ago when we were all counting down with him or was it all talk? What happened? Did she call the police?

Reactions: 8
Its a bit rich of someone who has admitted he has/had a drug problem to post a picture of his kids mother doing the same?

Reactions: 11
Its a bit rich of someone who has admitted he has/had a drug problem to post a picture of his kids mother doing the same?
he posted it cause she was threatening him too tho, not like it came out of no where. Sheā€™s obviously been using that against him and he then responded with that as she canā€™t say anything either

Reactions: 19
I canā€™t stand her but this is all very peculiar itā€™s all speculation that we have been saying for ages and suddenly itā€™s ā€confirmedā€ no offence but how do we know any of this is true? Just cause we all hate Talia weā€™re going to believe someone who defends Aaron with no proofšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøI donā€™t believe sheā€™s taking a mental health break I think sheā€™s getting her tits done. 350 a month for three kids is a ridiculous amount he couldnā€™t be that broke. How or why would you keep that from your partner was she frightened heā€™d kick off that just doesnā€™t make sense to me and he would have said that when they broke up heā€™s quick to run his mouth in comments no way he wouldnā€™t have went public with that

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.