Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve been told the cpap thingy is just while he sleeps they don’t need an overnight nurse for that. Aaron doesn’t know how to meet his needs just yet with regards to this so is doing training as such on how to do this

Medically there’s nothing wrong to keep Oakley in hospital and unless Aaron can’t meet his needs then I don’t know what that means in terms of where Oakley will go

Just to add Talia hasn’t been near the RVI for 3 days
theres no excuse to not turn up for oakley if aaron has the other two. So she’s either not turning up because she’s too selfish or she has been told by social services she cannot see him. Either way that is pretty bad. Sounds more like she deactivated instagram to control the narrative

Reactions: 23
Just to add Talia hasn’t been near the RVI for 3 days
Oh wow!
So who’s doing his head work, since she claims she’s the only one in the north east who can do it?!
Do you know why she isn’t allowed overnight stays?
Surely it would mean she has to be there supervised during the day too, if and when she decides to visit

Reactions: 14
@Beki123 Do you need a plus one today *raises hand* 🤣
Are you near Cramlington 😇
---
Oh wow!
So who’s doing his head work, since she claims she’s the only one in the north east who can do it?!
Do you know why she isn’t allowed overnight stays?
Surely it would mean she has to be there supervised during the day too, if and when she decides to visit
God knows why well I’m hopeful I will find out today but she’s definitely not the only person to do his metal work or head thingy as she says

Reactions: 8
Talia or Talia's mate posting trying to control the narrative again. Nah Talia we aren't your thick followers. Those kids have been took for neglect. Your neglected u have removed your insta so no one knows this. Again trying to control the narrative. So all these insta stories of you pretending to be the best mam ever and a medical mum were all lies and your not so CLEAVER followers fell for it. Wonder what they have to say now. They are so dim tho that they will still believe you. Even tho actions speak louder than words and your own kids have been removed. We know you're new narrative already a single mum struggling with mental health, as your bio said showing the reality of life with 4 kids. What about life with 0 kids. You're gonna spin this one so people feel sorry for you. You need attention from strangers when all that should matter is your children. That's not the case with you tho

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The likely hood is she has kicked off too. I’m sure there’s a poster who say them getting a scan and they we’re fighting with each other then.

also I thought nurseries don’t hand the kids over if it’s requested they aren’t given to X person?

I honestly wouldn’t believe a thing that comes from talias side she is a born liar
I did think this about the nursery. But if he is on cirtificate then he can kick up a fuss as he has rights also. This has defo went thru a court or somthing to get to this stage!
Talia will pull all the poor mes. Well HUN should have thought about that before bringing more babies into an all ready tit relationship 🙄

Reactions: 10
I did think this about the nursery. But if he is on cirtificate then he can kick up a fuss as he has rights also. This has defo went thru a court or somthing to get to this stage!
Talia will pull all the poor mes. Well HUN should have thought about that before bringing more babies into an all ready tit relationship 🙄
it probably explains the ‘meetings’ that she doesn’t want to get into. And when she ranted about ‘some people say i don’t meet Oakleys medical needs’

Tbh she is incapable of keeping a real life friendship so treats her weirdo followers as her bff’s now her business is everyones business

Reactions: 12
Has it been confirmed that SS have put the kids into his care? Or has he maybe just had then and refused to hand them back due to concerns i remember everyone was telling him to do that before maybe he’s thought nows the time

Reactions: 5
Private family court? How so? Isn't Justice solely public in the UK? Sorry I'm lost. I'm from another European country.
Private law means a court case that is just between family members, such as parents or other relatives – and which doesn't involve a Local Authority.

Reactions: 7
If he's on the birth certificate and there isn't a court order he can legally collect them from nursery and the staff can't stop him. I used to work in nurseries and we had a few occasions where Moms tried saying Dad can't pick them up but we couldn't physically stop them without court orders in place.

Reactions: 19
So she took them out of nursery to further stop Aaron seeing them because he rightly so turned up.
She has obviously realised she can’t cope on her own with all the kids but didn’t want to give in and let Aaron have them so she’s playing mental health card as an excuse. She will be loving the break. She was cutting her nose off to spite her face by pretending to manage without him and stopping contact let’s be honest!

Reactions: 26
If Aaron was still drunk and high after Oakley op then surely he wouldn’t have been allowed to see him also I remember Talia making sure we knew some people see Oakley for 5 mins Aaron did talk about Oakley while he was sat in the bath maybe he had sober up.
So I’m assuming Talia can only go to the hospital to do Oakley mental work as she the only one who can do it,
---
How did she manage when she was at training camp?
She didn’t have Oakley then so I guess life would have been easier as we know what a huge inconvenience Oakley is to her sadly

Reactions: 7
Surely that time when his sats were 75 and she didn’t do anything about it was a massive red flag for the nurse when she just walked out and left him with her after that! Sorry but that is undeniable neglect

Reactions: 26
Correct me if I am mistaken! But did aaron not do stories on insta after seeing oakley? And seemed sober he was in a car also and then spoke about him when he was in the bath. He may just be knackered with all what’s going on and devestated that he couldn’t get to see his kids hence the roughness of him.
mid he was drunk or drugs he wouldn’t have kids unsupervised Talia would make sure of that so I am guessing he is clean!
---
If he's on the birth certificate and there isn't a court order he can legally collect them from nursery and the staff can't stop him. I used to work in nurseries and we had a few occasions where Moms tried saying Dad can't pick them up but we couldn't physically stop them without court orders in place.
I thought this also he can get his own kids. So yes I agree she stopped nursery so he could not turn up and take kids when he wanted

Reactions: 10
Could it be possible Oakley now needs a tracheostomy and she has had a breakdown about that?

Reactions: 4
Could it be possible Oakley now needs a tracheostomy and she has had a breakdown about that?
I was wondering this, she said it was a last resort for her, but maybe the hospital have over ruled her and said it’s in his best interests. He would need 24hr care for that, hence the extended hospital stay whilst it’s put in place.

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but I have a gut feeling Oakley is going to be adopted 😞
I don’t think Aaron would want that. I can see him having all 3 boys once he’s trained up to do his stuff and meet his needs. When he’s had Oakley stay before it was cute I thought how he showed his little set up he had waiting for him. Much more than talia does shoving him on the floor

Reactions: 23
I don’t think Aaron would want that. I can see him having all 3 boys once he’s trained up to do his stuff and meet his needs. When he’s had Oakley stay before it was cute I thought how he showed his little set up he had waiting for him. Much more than talia does shoving him on the floor
Oh I agree, I don’t think Aaron or Talia would want it to happen but can either of them truly meet his needs with having two young children too?! Talia has shown she can’t and Aaron has already said he’d need a lot of support.

Reactions: 4
Oh I agree, I don’t think Aaron or Talia would want it to happen but can either of them truly meet his needs with having two young children too?! Talia has shown she can’t and Aaron has already said he’d need a lot of support.
I’d like to think all the boys will go to Aaron’s, and he’s in a position to pay for a carer to help him with Oakley along side doing it himself. Which is obviously something Talia can’t provide

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.