Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new poster claiming to know both sides

First off you are only reiterating what I said about Aaron now having his kids

Also about Talia having a mental breakdown

The bullshit that Aaron turned up on drink/drugs straight after his fight is laughable you do know he drove himself to Liverpool right ? What high on drink and drugs

Anyway I have a christening to get ready for 🤫
Enjoy and remember to bring us some tea!

Reactions: 7
Perhaps they are under Aaron's family care?
I doubt it. The children haven’t seen them in years. Social wouldn’t place then with his family who barely know the boys. Half of them hadn’t even met Maddox. I genuinely believe Aaron has been given custody while it goes to court

Reactions: 5
If social care are involved unless they’ve sought a court order then the children cannot be removed from Talia’s care and placed into Aaron’s by social care. However Talia may have voluntarily placed them in Aaron’s full time care if they’ve advised that if she doesn’t then they will be seeking a court order to remove the children.
If they’re going through the private family courts then it’s much more likely that prior to a fact finding, as let’s be honest both are going to have allegations against each other, that for the boys well-being they’ve been placed with Aaron due to evidence shared.

Reactions: 3
That new poster has been commenting off and on since September. First posts were all defending Talia defo not impartial at all. That poster also confirmed ‘the split’ she also said the dog died.

Reactions: 22
If social care are involved unless they’ve sought a court order then the children cannot be removed from Talia’s care and placed into Aaron’s by social care. However Talia may have voluntarily placed them in Aaron’s full time care if they’ve advised that if she doesn’t then they will be seeking a court order to remove the children.
If they’re going through the private family courts then it’s much more likely that prior to a fact finding, as let’s be honest both are going to have allegations against each other, that for the boys well-being they’ve been placed with Aaron due to evidence shared.
Private family court? How so? Isn't Justice solely public in the UK? Sorry I'm lost. I'm from another European country.

Reactions: 1
What I don’t understand is if it was Aaron that turned up to see Oakley and he was off his face so was only allowed 15 minutes. Why is it him that hasn’t been banned overnight but Talia👀
I don’t believe this for one second. If Aaron was off his face he wouldn’t be allowed in at all. He wouldn’t get past security and the police would be called. If he was off his face he wouldn’t be reasonable enough to say “I just want to see him, then I’ll go”. Which is what happened.
The current circumstance is slightly different. Social services have said Talia isn’t allowed any of the boys but she is the only one within a 100+ mile radius that can turn Oakley’s distractors, so has to see him to do it.
The person above that knows Talia’s family was suggesting that the nurses have banned Talia from the hospital for her mental health. Come on.

Reactions: 14
As for the social not ‘against’ Talia, and are there to support her. Course that’s something Talia (who does nothing wrong) would say…
Social wouldn’t get involved for no reason, surely there’s been some kind of concern..

She does post some questionable things on a daily so it’s not surprising, when she’s sat talking away on her stories, we can hear Oakleys SATs monitor beep, she reaches over to knock it off and she goes ‘oh that’s just his oxygen levels dropping’ like just??? That’s JUST your sons machine telling you he’s struggling to breath and she knocks it off as if it’s a text off someone she’s wanting to avoid!!
Then she goes on to say ‘apparently I don’t meet Oakleys medical needs’ and laughs about it… no she doesn’t! And it’s about time it’s came back and smacked her in the face!

All this ‘training’ she’s had, he’s linked up to a machine 24/7 so she can watch his levels, it literally alarms when he needs intervention but she still just leaves him to struggle…. Yeah that baby is better off without her, he is literally in danger whilst in her care!

Reactions: 26
I was watching Geordie Shore OG yesterday and it was an episode where they had just split up after having Romeo. Talia was dropping the baby off for Aaron to spend time with and she started crying saying she couldn’t cope. That was with Siennah and a baby so it was never going to get easier adding two more into the mix further down the line. Just hope all four are loved and cared for wherever they are 🙏🏻
I’m divorced and I know how hard it is putting the child first, trying to act excited for them going for the weekend with Daddy and never bad mouthing them but god the alternative doesn’t bear thinking about. Losing your kids because you can’t put a smile on and just moving on doesn’t make sense to me. She had enough time with her mates to talk and get her frustrations out and then go back to super mum mode the next day.
I would have though that being there together for Oakley would have brought them closer together, Team working and who knows they could have resolved their differences and maybe even got back together. It’s gone the other way due to spite 😅

long story short 😆 if she had put all her effort into cracking on rather than trying to piss Aaron off, go shopping, ignore beeping monitors etc she may well have had the energy to really parent these kids and be the bigger person. No one could have faulted her for anything then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’d put a lot of money on talia being fond of a few lines her self tbh
I actually thought about this last night. Did the hospital see her act erratic?
as for Aaron showing up drunk/druged to the hospital for oakley after his fight. He would have been sober for his fight so canny really see him being oot his nut if he went right to hospital. He has comments on his post and it’s a woman sticking up for him saying he was there for oakley so I doubt that also. Maybe that’s what Talia said to make him look bad. As for showing at kids nursery-he is there dad on the birth cirtificate he can show up for his kids so why not if he is being kept from them ? Make no sense - only thing that makes sense is Talia being caught oot for her tit and neglect 🙄 also if oakley has to stay in hospital for so long why ? Coz his basic needs are not met! The nurse has sent him every time never Talia taking him off her own back with sats at 75 😡

Reactions: 16
Why would he need to be in hospital for 4-6 months? @Beki123 do you know anything about that?
I wouldn't know the reason for Oakley however having a child with disabilities sometimes a longer stay is needed in hospital due to having to sort out carers for overnight care at home because of him being on cpap. This was for us, a long process finding someone who could meet my child's needs. If you're child needs overnight carers which I presume he would now need, then you can't go home overnight until this is set up. Also the time frame can also include awaiting delivery of an adapted bed etc
I'm not a tit mom though so was actually allowed to stay with my child throughout her stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why would he need to be in hospital for 4-6 months? @Beki123 do you know anything about that?
He’s not in hospital for 4/6 months 🤷‍♀️ I’d love Talia to come on and prove me wrong, he’s got no reason at all to be in hospital for 4/6 months

I cannot be sure when he is going home but from what I know it’s soon and he will be going to Aaron’s

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They wouldn't separate a mother from her baby for her mental health (especially a poorly baby), that's why mother and baby units exist! That's absolute bullshit that she's been refused access to the hospital for her mental health. If my child was in hospital and I wasn't allowed to see them it would make my mental health worse not better.

Reactions: 26
I actually thought about this last night. Did the hospital see her act erratic?
as for Aaron showing up drunk/druged to the hospital for oakley after his fight. He would have been sober for his fight so canny really see him being oot his nut if he went right to hospital. He has comments on his post and it’s a woman sticking up for him saying he was there for oakley so I doubt that also. Maybe that’s what Talia said to make him look bad. As for showing at kids nursery-he is there dad on the birth cirtificate he can show up for his kids so why not if he is being kept from them ? Make no sense - only thing that makes sense is Talia being caught oot for her tit and neglect 🙄 also if oakley has to stay in hospital for so long why ? Coz his basic needs are not met! The nurse has sent him every time never Talia taking him off her own back with sats at 75 😡
The likely hood is she has kicked off too. I’m sure there’s a poster who say them getting a scan and they we’re fighting with each other then.

also I thought nurseries don’t hand the kids over if it’s requested they aren’t given to X person?

I honestly wouldn’t believe a thing that comes from talias side she is a born liar

Reactions: 11
He’s not in hospital for 4/6 months 🤷‍♀️ I’d love Talia to come on and prove me wrong, he’s got no reason at all to be in hospital for 4/6 months

I cannot be sure when he is going home but from what I know it’s soon and he will be going to Aaron’s
That’s probably came from Talia too, to try and cover her tracks why she hasn’t got him

Reactions: 8

Ah good. That poor boy never asked to be born and is stuck in all of this😢Hopefully just recovering from his op.

Reactions: 6
That’s probably came from Talia too, to try and cover her tracks why she hasn’t got him
From what I’ve been told the cpap thingy is just while he sleeps they don’t need an overnight nurse for that. Aaron doesn’t know how to meet his needs just yet with regards to this so is doing training as such on how to do this

Medically there’s nothing wrong to keep Oakley in hospital and unless Aaron can’t meet his needs then I don’t know what that means in terms of where Oakley will go

Just to add Talia hasn’t been near the RVI for 3 days

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.