Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely gone from mine can't search her or see anything at all 😕

Reactions: 4
Maybe she does have social services involved now? Anyone could have reported her since she shares every single thing online it wouldn't be hard to gather evidence. Its happened to a few people I've seen on tiktok

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she is rebranding as medical mummy and will show Oakley. Might make an account for Apert awareness as really that's all she's got for content. Most people follow her due to who aaron is.

Reactions: 6
Regardless of what we think of the head I do hope no one from here as reported anything other than Instagram posts we find inappropriate.
There are 4 babies in the middle of this tit show and it’s them I feel for.
There is no denying she’s a muppet and has not one maternal bone in her body.
If a safeguarding issues has been raised it should of come from the correct people because otherwise it just feeds the narrative of tattle being full of trolls etc.
I suppose we just wait and see what happens now but my heart is with those babies who god knows what they have witnessed.
As someone who is still dealing with childhood trauma it breaks my heart ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Talia up to her usual mind game bullsh*t! Just make a speech Talia hun, let us all know why your accounts gone😂

Reactions: 10
I’m wondering if we are all seeing different things on Instagram depending on what type of device we are on (Apple/Samsung/Phone/tablet/computer) and if we are using the app or web version. Also I wonder if those that reported her may get a different view.
So last night, I could type her name in and it would come up but the screen was black and it didn’t show me any info about bio, followers or posts. Today if I type her name in nothing comes up so I went in when from when I messaged her (before I realised what a knob she is) and this is how it looks 🤷🏼‍♀️
F97A8138-1A17-45B3-BB36-7B00726B26B9.jpeg

Reactions: 3
The fact there is no kicking and screaming from her about her account seems suspicious, no? If instagram was your job and you get denied access you'd be trying to tell everyone you can't access it and need it back as it's literally your job! Hmmm and she seems to be active on tiktok you'd use that to try tell people but nothing

Reactions: 9
The fact there is no kicking and screaming from her about her account seems suspicious, no? If instagram was your job and you get denied access you'd be trying to tell everyone you can't access it and need it back as it's literally your job! Hmmm and she seems to be active on tiktok you'd use that to try tell people but nothing
Kicking and screaming would not fit into her narrative, remember she is a medical mommy. Probably she would post up something to make others feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 5
Kicking and screaming would not fit into her narrative, remember she is a medical mommy. Probably she would post up something to make others feel sorry for her.
"Some people" most likely get the blame

This is what I can see. I'm on a Samsung if that makes any difference.
The number of her posts is different with every screenshot that can still somewhat see part of her page

Reactions: 5
Regardless of what we think of the head I do hope no one from here as reported anything other than Instagram posts we find inappropriate.
There are 4 babies in the middle of this tit show and it’s them I feel for.
There is no denying she’s a muppet and has not one maternal bone in her body.
If a safeguarding issues has been raised it should of come from the correct people because otherwise it just feeds the narrative of tattle being full of trolls etc.
I suppose we just wait and see what happens now but my heart is with those babies who god knows what they have witnessed.
As someone who is still dealing with childhood trauma it breaks my heart ☹
Whilst I do agree with what you’re saying I also could see why someone would or could report (for the record I haven’t) but I think someone else said they were going to.

She shares the majority of her life online and people are genuinely concerned for her children, their welfare and their complete lack of privacy! & that is from what she chooses to show!

I too am a sufferer of childhood trauma, and it lives with you for the rest of your life, it does shape everything around you 🙁 I hope the children are okay, they are what matter in all of this!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.