Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of what we think of the head I do hope no one from here as reported anything other than Instagram posts we find inappropriate.
There are 4 babies in the middle of this tit show and it’s them I feel for.
There is no denying she’s a muppet and has not one maternal bone in her body.
If a safeguarding issues has been raised it should of come from the correct people because otherwise it just feeds the narrative of tattle being full of trolls etc.
I suppose we just wait and see what happens now but my heart is with those babies who god knows what they have witnessed.
As someone who is still dealing with childhood trauma it breaks my heart ☹
You’re not a troll if you report someone that word gets thrown around for all the wrong reasons. She’s been reported to the police whilst driving and filming which is illegal. That’s not trolling and it could save one of her babies. Don’t post your life on insta especially if you’re being ‘unsafe’ with your kids and expect everyone to stay silent

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You’re not a troll if you report someone that word gets thrown around for all the wrong reasons. She’s been reported to the police whilst driving and filming which is illegal. That’s not trolling and it could save one of her babies. Don’t post your life on insta especially if you’re being ‘unsafe’ with your kids and expect everyone to stay silent
I get that I really do but CLA thread got closed down because tattlers were reporting etc and taking it off tattle 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get that I really do but CLA thread got closed down because tattlers were reporting etc and taking it off tattle 💖
I’d care more about kids being safeguarded than a tattle thread being closed down. I didn’t report her I know someone who has who’s constantly seen her posting her illegal driving whilst filming. Don’t post if you don’t want to get caught out. It’s not malicious

Reactions: 21
Yeah I understand I suppose we just have different opinions on the matter. No drama xx
I’d care more about kids being safeguarded than a tattle thread being closed down. I didn’t report her I know someone who has who’s constantly seen her posting her illegal driving whilst filming. Don’t post if you don’t want to get caught out. It’s not malicious

Reactions: 6
Social services aren’t just there to take children away, firstly they’ll try and support and help any way they can. But the fact she prances round thinking she’s better than everyone else and puts her kids before anything else cos her kids are bathed 10x a day and wears snide designer gear then she’s gonna have the same type of attitude with whoever really.
She really needs a reality check, a long hard look in the mirror (that obviously hasn’t worked) or a slap across the face!!

Reactions: 15
I believe whatever it is, will be to do with her and Aaron. Not anything to do with on here. She has said there’s a lot going on in the background and I believe that’s where her issues will lay.

Being away from instagram might actually help her get her head straight. For everyone involved I hope it does!

Reactions: 8
I love that we can all have a civilised conversation about matters we have different opinions on 💙💙💙 perhaps Aaron and Talia could take this onboard and actually talk for their kids.
There is one thing we all agree on tho, that those kids deserve better

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah so if it’s going through court you’re not allowed to post or talk about any of the legal proceedings until after court has ended, even then they advise nothing is on social media. My abusive ex was literally sat in the courthouse tweeting about our case during the break. I immediately showed my solicitor and she took it back to the judge and my ex got a longer sentence because of it
My husband's ex was on Facebook posting about how she was "off to see the judge" and all sorts of other bullshit through family court. It was Court Ordered that no mention of the ongoing proceedings could go on Social Media but she still posted passive aggressive tit that everyone knew was about Court and the judge did nothing with it 🙄

I don't believe for a second she's been silenced by any kind of proceedings, I think it's attention seeking on her part keeping her loyal fans worried whilst she's probably getting her jugs done as we speak. I mean her fans are thick but surely even they would be like wtf if she went for elective cosmetic surgery whilst her son is in hospital 🙈

Reactions: 13
My husband's ex was on Facebook posting about how she was "off to see the judge" and all sorts of other bullshit through family court. It was Court Ordered that no mention of the ongoing proceedings could go on Social Media but she still posted passive aggressive tit that everyone knew was about Court and the judge did nothing with it 🙄

I don't believe for a second she's been silenced by any kind of proceedings, I think it's attention seeking on her part keeping her loyal fans worried whilst she's probably getting her jugs done as we speak. I mean her fans are thick but surely even they would be like wtf if she went for elective cosmetic surgery whilst her son is in hospital 🙈
That’s awful! So sorry the judge did nothing to help your husband x

Reactions: 4
Yep, her full page is showing with the option to message her for me, only her posts have gone. It’s so very strange!
I think different people can see different things because of their phones storing certain things. I’ve just cleared the cache on Instagram and now can’t find her. I could before because I’d previously searched her and it was stored

Reactions: 7
I think different people can see different things because of their phones storing certain things. I’ve just cleared the cache on Instagram and now can’t find her. I could before because I’d previously searched her and it was stored
This makes perfect sense

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.