Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at who she's following on tik tok and knew she was following Siennah a couple of days ago but now looking at her page and it's been banned. How does a little girls tik tok get banned when her page is on private? Surely she isn't posting or commenting unnecessary things, and how has she and her mother both had a social media account removed at the same time?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know the year of her car? Theres a white merc in the car park but it’s 2017

Reactions: 1
Sob story imminent if Siennah's has gone too. Cue trolls threatening the children or something. Which will hopefully lead to no more online pictures of the children's every move. The reality being someone will have had strong words with her about her content potentially her solicitor if Aaron has removed his photos in readiness for some kind of agreement between them 😬

Or she's still playing some attention seeking where's Wally/ Talia game.

Reactions: 5
If it’s in a disabled bay then probably hers!
You may find her in costa or a lift?
not in a disabled one. I think hers is newer than that. Every time she’s posted on her stories where she parks she comes from the normal bays so i don’t think she uses the disabled ones there. I have 45 mins to waste🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
not in a disabled one. I think hers is newer than that. Every time she’s posted on her stories where she parks she comes from the normal bays so i don’t think she uses the disabled ones there. I have 45 mins to waste🤣
Hang about the lifts

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All jokes aside, it’s actually mad how I know where she lives, her car, the shops she goes to, the ward oakleys on all because of how much she posts. It must be so easy for people with the wrong intentions these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Just looking at who she's following on tik tok and knew she was following Siennah a couple of days ago but now looking at her page and it's been banned. How does a little girls tik tok get banned when her page is on private? Surely she isn't posting or commenting unnecessary things, and how has she and her mother both had a social media account removed at the same time?
Tiktok are very good at removing underage accounts. If under 13 they’ll ban the account immediately. Probably is just a coincidence it’s at the same time

Reactions: 12
The comments on Talias tiktok from that ‘Zo’ calling her a skank etc have been on there a while now and still not taken down so I’m not convinced she’s going on there either

Reactions: 3
All jokes aside, it’s actually mad how I know where she lives, her car, the shops she goes to, the ward oakleys on all because of how much she posts. It must be so easy for people with the wrong intentions these days.
Go to the chief medical officers room and I’m sure she will be there helping him to update the medical textbooks on how to turn metalwork.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She is usually tit hot on deleting her comments and theres still a fair few on tiktok

Reactions: 2
Take note Talia hun
---
He’s got a filter on 😂 but is saying if your cheek bones and wide set jaw line looks like this you’ve over filled your face and need to stop 😭 reminded me of a certain someone
Oh you beat me to it 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.