Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you staying with him? That's so lame, you should just dump him at the door and go off to Costa
Hope you get a selfie on the way in hun.
you’re right I actually cba to stay. Are you free to baby sit, i’ve got an urgent shopping trip to attend to xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I slept with my fingers crossed hoping it did get deleted and hoping she doesn't know anyone at IG and she has to start fresh with 0 followers 🥲

Reactions: 7
Hmm so this is strange Talias account is now showing from my business page but not from my personal one ? I see another poster above is able to message her too what the hell is going on

can we all post screen shots of what comes up when we search her by name or tag

Reactions: 2
Hmm so this is strange Talias account is now showing from my business page but not from my personal one ? I see another poster above is able to message her too what the hell is going on

can we all post screen shots of what comes up when we search her by name or tag
Yep, her full page is showing with the option to message her for me, only her posts have gone. It’s so very strange!

Reactions: 4
The message option still comes up even if the accounts deleted/deactivated. She just won’t actually see the messages

Reactions: 2
This is what I’m getting… literally nothing at all,
I type Talia Oatway Instagram in Google and click the link from there to take me

Last night at first I was able to see the message button and the amount of posts/followers/following then it just showed 666 posts now nothing at all
Screenshot_20230414_103320_Instagram.jpg

Not sure why 78 of my followers are actually following her 🤡

Reactions: 3
Gets stranger by the day 😂 how on earth can I see her profile on one account but not another

how many of us here are seeing different things

so for me on my personal it’s user not found

on my business I can’t search her but click on a tag and her profile comes up 😂

Reactions: 3
Someone wrote on her tt and said everything OK? Someone has replied (which has been deleted) and the first person wrote back why would she have her kids taken away, so maybe talia has deleted that comment

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.