Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First bit of emotion she has ever showed talking about Oakley… and it’s still all just pitty for herself

Reactions: 19
While I watched her sob story on insta she had time to pin her selfie from her night out at the top of the page. Sorry if I was that distressed that would be the last thing on my mind! She also had no guilt leaving him until now apparently. How funny

Reactions: 21
Hope you’re feeling ok! She’s turned her tears on now. Sicko
Thank you mine was also boob but taking a lump out again I'm ok tho very sore 😂 off course she has oh feel sorry for me poor me duck offff

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you mine was also boob but taking a lump out again I'm ok tho very sore 😂 off course she has oh feel sorry for me poor me duck offff
Don’t feel you have to answer this at all! Is it horrendous pain wise? I have a huge fibroadenoma and i’ve been told I can have it removed but not reallt been given straight answers about if its worrh it.

ps she still has red nails for tiktok wasn’t recent

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she saying she put Maddox down for a nap but I thought Aaron had them time will tell cos surely she will post with the kids at some point today like she normally does
I bet after she knew she'd been exposed she'd gone right over there an asked for them back this morning. Only to try make herself look a better person as usual

Reactions: 12
I’ve been a long term lurker….. but notice the nails!! Defo an old video on TikTok yesterday!

Reactions: 11
Don’t feel you have to answer this at all! Is it horrendous pain wise? I have a huge fibroadenoma and i’ve been told I can have it removed but not reallt been given straight answers about if its worrh it.

ps she still has red nails for tiktok wasn’t recent
That's what I had removed I just couldn't think how to spell it 😂 I'm not in any pain if that makes sense only when i woke up and came round I'm just sore more than anything for me it is worth it it's done as a day case your home same day and you don't have an annoying hard mobile lump swinging round the boob 😂💀 I might try start on the wiki to fill some time honestly she thinks everyone's an idiot haha

Reactions: 5
I only speak to 5 people so don't believe what you see on forums because they're all just fake accounts... Hahahaha! But Aaron may well talk to more people. You never know who the 5 people you speak to, then speak with about it. Also 90% of the stuff on here is said as a direct response to things she HERSELF has posted. So is that lies as well Talia?!

Reactions: 26
Also, she actually sounds like a parent. There’s some emotion behind the words

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.