Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Beki's comments really all gone?? If so then someone's reported them.
I can't be arsed going through the thread again, but her comments were still there late on last night. You only have an hour or something to delete or edit so someone has definitely had them removed!!
I screen shot them for that very reason ha!!!!

Reactions: 5
Loving the comment . Needed a social media break but clearly on tik tok constantly now 😂. And Talia wants people to believe she came off Insta off her own accord 🤣🤣. Are these people just completely thick .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does it take into account how many nights they spend with him? So maybe he has them more than we realise. The more they’re with him the less he pays to her?
Yes if he starts having them more then he will pay less, well that use to be the case about 10 yrs ago, as when my husband paid for his kids they reduced the money as we had them every weekend

Reactions: 3
The little boy talia refers to on her ig stories actually goes to my eldest’s school, and he’s the happiest little boy ever! I am so shocked that she’s hiding Oakley from the world fair enough yes having some time to take everything in after he was born that’s understandable but he’s 7 months now and our babies are actually the same age I just couldn’t justify hiding my baby the way she does (my girl has also been in about out of hospital nothing as serious as apert syndrome) nevertheless I’m proud of her and her little journey in life, I love nothing more than showing her off! She’s in serious denial that little boy deserves the world not to be pushed away and brought up around shame

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Talia doesn’t KNOW anything.
Because Talia thought Aaron, might go on a bender. She didn’t KNOW he would leave her or force her to terminate. Aaron was not given the opportunity to show how he would react upon the news because he was not told. Talia and others can’t now bad mouth Aaron based on actions he didn’t make.
Yes, I should have phrased this to say that she thought Aaron might leave her or ask her not to continue with the pregnancy, not that she knew.

I'm not sure we will ever understand the reasons why she concealed Oakley's issues from Aaron, if that is the case.

Reactions: 2
So she saying she put Maddox down for a nap but I thought Aaron had them time will tell cos surely she will post with the kids at some point today like she normally does

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.