Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in saying it was zo who said oakley would be in for a couple month? And beki said no ? Now Talia is on Tik toc after reading here to say no he is in hospital. I also agree her insta has been removed or she would be on there bumping her gums and trying to convince everyone it’s a mh break. Yet has no where to be seen. Also believe that is an old video she posted wtf! She hates arron is getting recognition for having boys that she kept from him. I hope she sees that’s more and more people are seeing thru her bullshit!!

Reactions: 12
Am I right in saying it was zo who said oakley would be in for a couple month? And beki said no ? Now Talia is on Tik toc after reading here to say no he is in hospital. I also agree her insta has been removed or she would be on there bumping her gums and trying to convince everyone it’s a mh break. Yet has no where to be seen. Also believe that is an old video she posted wtf! She hates arron is getting recognition for having boys that she kept from him. I hope she sees that’s more and more people are seeing thru her bullshit!!
It was another new member on here that said a few months. I think zo was the one who said the kids had been removed.

Reactions: 2
The user Beki has answered most of those if you search for her comments it'll save you reading the whole thread.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I did read everything she posted (incidentally looks like she’s deleted everything!) & it never referenced if Oakley had officially been taken into care or why, only extremely vague comments that Talia wasn’t staying at the hospital, so wanted to ask members if there was a more clear understanding of the situation with Oakley, grateful for any updates as I find it heartbreaking.

Also why is Ophelia tagging people on her post?? She is ovb reading here also the stupid bleep!!
It was another new member on here that said a few months. I think zo was the one who said the kids had been removed.
That’s right so there was a member saying that. A thought it was zo. I have been on here tik toc insta av lost track 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
He still has to pay regardless what its going on, he can't really prove that's what she's using it for
Does it take into account how many nights they spend with him? So maybe he has them more than we realise. The more they’re with him the less he pays to her?

Reactions: 6
The user Beki has answered most of those if you search for her comments it'll save you reading the whole thread.
Has Beki's comments really all gone?? If so then someone's reported them.
I can't be arsed going through the thread again, but her comments were still there late on last night. You only have an hour or something to delete or edit so someone has definitely had them removed!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does it take into account how many nights they spend with him? So maybe he has them more than we realise. The more they’re with him the less he pays to her?
Now he’s got the kids she’ll have to pay him 😂😂 wonder what her little minions will think of the paltry 5 pound a week she’ll pay coz they give Aaron tit for paying the bare minimum

• Haha
Thanks but I did read everything she posted (incidentally looks like she’s deleted everything!) & it never referenced if Oakley had officially been taken into care or why, only extremely vague comments that Talia wasn’t staying at the hospital, so wanted to ask members if there was a more clear understanding of the situation with Oakley, grateful for any updates as I find it heartbreaking.
[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry I didn't realise she'd deleted them and couldn't remember if that had been mentioned or not.

Reactions: 3
Whats ophelia doing wasting her hard earned time reading here AND hunting people down🤣Talia doesn’t care babe she LOVES the fact we talk about her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My ex pays 450 for 2 kids who he doesn't see at all. If Aaron is having the kids 3 nights or more a week his payments would be significantly lower

Telling Talia which TikTok profiles are (supposedly) tattlers. If she isn't already a member here, I bet she's fuming she can't sign up and tell us what nasty trolls we all are.
How can she possibly know? There are no links to anything. It's literally impossible to do so. She will be sticking innocent people in who have done nothing wrong 😠 why is she so bothered all of a sudden?? This site is to expose people for tit they have done. Influencers trying to get regular unrelateable people to spend their hard earned cash on crappy products. Outing them for lying etc. By her mentioning tattle she's doing more harm than good to Talia by broadcasting it on a very public SM platform 🙈

Reactions: 9
Someone did ask Talia on her TikTok comments where her Instagram has gone nd she just replied that she needs a break

Let Ophelia carry on… the more people that know of these threads on her the better, it might open eyes.
If people want to still stand by her after seeing how much evidence there is of her being toxic and neglectful towards those kids then more fool them!

Reactions: 23
Has Beki's comments really all gone?? If so then someone's reported them.
I can't be arsed going through the thread again, but her comments were still there late on last night. You only have an hour or something to delete or edit so someone has definitely had them removed!!
i can see them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.