Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone stated she will start to show more of oaxley and that's what she's done, in that video she has shown his eye. He is cute though no denying that

Reactions: 5
I honestly think it’s the tits 😂 I know we all have different opinions lol but by deactivating her account herself it means she doesn’t have an influx of messages n people contacting her whilst she’s not posting and getting them done.

Just funny how Siennah is away this week, Oakley in hospital, and now all of a sudden Aaron has the boys.

Reckon that’s why her Dad was originally up, for her to get them done but Oakley ended up in hospital so he was sent there instead.

I hope it’s something Aaron/solicitors have enforced as the kids need their privacy growing up and someone has to safeguard them!!
I definitely think so too! Selfish cow has fucked off to get her tits done so is laying low because she knows it’s shady as duck what she’s doing. Her priority should be her kids especially Oakley, if my child was always in hospital, my boobs or anything else would not be on my mind. I don’t get the lassie at all’s she should never have had kids

Reactions: 7
Good luck and all the best to you beki 🙈 she’ll be screenshooting these and phoning to popo 👮‍♀️ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we have a screenshot anywhere with the last lot of nails she had done? Cause those nails she’s got in the video have regrowth and are a French manicure aren’t they? I’m sure she changed them

Reactions: 3
Her insta will have definitely been suspended or she wouldn't be active on tiktok. Anyone whose a avid social media user/influence would let their followers know if they were taking a break. And its her only source of income, she won't be making any money at all now.

Oakleys obviously struggling if he's going to be in hospital for months, poor little thing.

Or maybe its cos she's not having the kids for a while and doesnt want her followers to know and will come back like nothings happend .

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she's played MH card incase she thought Aaron wouldn't have the boys for her to get her new tits? 👀

Didn't she claim weeks back he wouldn't have them for her to go get her tattoo of Oakley so could be possible story.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.