Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I agree if that was the case but no he’s broke and was in debt up to his eyeballs
Hi Beki, thank you for the ☕

We salute you comrade for your bravery, (ie: the potential of being in Talia’s wrath.) If only Tattle did medals!
🥇

Q: Do you know if Talia or Aaron read here?

Q: Also, has Talia got any more tit on Aaron other than the apparent covid money fiddling?

Thanks again soldier! 😚

Reactions: 10
Hi Beki, thank you for the ☕

We salute you comrade for your bravery, (ie: the potential of being in Talia’s wrath.) If only Tattle did medals!
🥇

Q: Do you know if Talia or Aaron read here?

Q: Also, has Talia got any more tit on Aaron other than the apparent covid money fiddling?

Thanks again soldier! 😚
They definitely read here and used to when they was together and they both hated tattle

And I’m not sure about if he’s a fraud etc as I only hear good things about him 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Right you lovely lot I’m logging off for the night I have to be up at 5am and I’m still slightly drunk

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They definitely read here and used to when they was together and they both hated tattle

And I’m not sure about if he’s a fraud etc as I only hear good things about him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thanks Beki, you’re a star. 🌟

Q: Is Aaron going for 50/50 custody?

Q: Did his family actually ever like Talia to begin with?
---
Right you lovely lot I’m logging off for the night I have to be up at 5am and I’m still slightly drunk
Just read this. Have a well deserved lie-down, you’ve earned it! 😂

Reactions: 5
Thanks Beki, you’re a star. 🌟

Q: Is Aaron going for 50/50 custody?

Q: Did his family actually ever like Talia to begin with?
---

Just read this. Have a well deserved lie-down, you’ve earned it! 😂
Sorry will just do a quick reply I think he wants the kids all the time

No they didn’t as she was a witch from the start

Also I will be training over the next 48 hours and no phone so if I miss anything I will try to get back to you all

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny how she could potential being missing Maddox birthday but wouldn’t have missed Romeos

Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen marnie's story about filming the next season of Geordie Shore? She said she's so excited because it's the cast but as families and with their children, could this be why Aaron has the boys?

Reactions: 10
We so need a wiki 💀
it’s here, I requested it in Jan but haven’t been able to update it.

if anyone else wants to, feel free!

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t put it past Talia to tell people she’s having a break due to her MH, dumps her kids, fucks off abroad with her new fella for a week to get her tits done and recover in the sun.. then comes back on Instagram to tell her minions Aaron has took the kids off her and won’t give them back.

bleeping woman.

Reactions: 20
I’m here just about 😂
So ok 1st off Aaron’s family are actually here and read what is being said they also know I’m here which is ok as I’m not here to witch about them me and his family member are close and we had a good day today

So ok Talia knew about Oakleys condition and that is what caused the split she never wanted Aaron there always asked him to watch the kids as it was one parent in the scan and he went along with it, Aaron didn’t make her leave because of Oakley being disabled he made her leave through the lies

Aaron paid the deposit and she gets housing benefit he also gives her £350 through CMS

He was paying the nursery fees but did stop once he found out she was actually claiming nursery fees from the government due to Oakley being disabled

Talia hasn’t been seen or heard off so there is speculation she is having a breast enlargement but that’s just hear say

She never allowed him to talk to his family or them to meet the children unless it was for filming

She also fell out with Emma as she was jealous of the lifestyle they live when Aaron could never afford that lifestyle

Aaron was not once off his face around those kids at all she’s bitter and she also said the same about Leo, Leo and Aaron actually now talk 😉

The boys are apparently extremely happy right now and Talia is also aloud to see them

Children’s services are involved but they wasn’t taken off Talia they are supporting her mental health needs and she’s got to attend parenting courses so has Aaron also mediation
Beki you are a godsend to this thread and it’s true that not all hero’s wear capes 😂😂

Hope you had a lovely time at the Christening x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.