Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new Tiktok post.🤣🤣 So she is saying exactly the same stuff as that new poster early hours this morning?.. that he’s in there for a few months and she’s took time out for herself.
🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Talia.. you’ve fucked your kids off for a new man and a pair off fake tits!! Don’t deserve to be called ‘Mummy’ 🤬

Reactions: 12
it’s here, I requested it in Jan but haven’t been able to update it.

if anyone else wants to, feel free!

Ah yeah tit I remember now 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So beki says that talia hasn't seen any of the boys for days but she's with Oakley in that tiktok
If you’ve been following for a while your know she films videos and uses them at a later date normally gets noticed when her nail colours don’t match up, but also she hasn’t been stopped from seeing Oakley just no over night stays she will still be having to turn the metal work in Oakley head until others are trained how to do it

Reactions: 17
I’m dying at Aaron’s story about Hakimi.
Talia only chased after Aaron because she wanted a free ride.

Reactions: 6
I don't get her keeping Oakleys issues from Aaron, surely as she was giving birth (with Aaron there presumably) there would have been a huge team of medical staff there? Wouldn't he wonder what was going on? Or did she just drop it into conversation on the way to the hospital? 🙈

Reactions: 8
If you’ve been following for a while your know she films videos and uses them at a later date normally gets noticed when her nail colours don’t match up, but also she hasn’t been stopped from seeing Oakley just no over night stays she will still be having to turn the metal work in Oakley head until others are trained how to do it
That's true! Do we know who is staying with Oakley?

Reactions: 1
I don't get her keeping Oakleys issues from Aaron, surely as she was giving birth (with Aaron there presumably) there would have been a huge team of medical staff there? Wouldn't he wonder what was going on? Or did she just drop it into conversation on the way to the hospital? 🙈
Didnt she do an Insta post and say that the hospital suspected something was wrong half way through her pregnancy and that’s why she was having more tests/scans .. but then they said everything was ok.

That's probably what she told Aaron too but she was lying and knew all along.

just read this..

4F8407F2-34B0-481A-917A-4781F8D7B0CF.jpeg

Reactions: 5
If you look closely at the first clip, it looks like he’s got an NG tube still in so it won’t be a recent video cos he’s had the peg put in last week hasn't he and her nails look like the ones she had a few weeks ago

Reactions: 15
Took some time out to focus on the kids… even though she doesn’t have them? she should’ve been doing that from day 1!

Reactions: 14
If you look closely at the first clip, it looks like he’s got an NG tube still in so it won’t be a recent video cos he’s had the peg put in last week hasn't he and her nails look like the ones she had a few weeks ago
isn’t that his stent for his breathing?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.