Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think instagram removed her account cause of everyone getting the same notification. I think it was just goid timing that it coincided with everything hitting the fan

Reactions: 15
Didnt she do an Insta post and say that the hospital suspected something was wrong half way through her pregnancy and that’s why she was having more tests/scans .. but then they said everything was ok.

That's probably what she told Aaron too but she was lying and knew all along.

just read this..

View attachment 2105609
I had a scan at 20 weeks and they managed to see my sons estimated 4mm gap in his lip, being a cleft lip. They would have definitely noticed Oakleys head shape and sunken eyes. They also took cross sections of my sons head to see if he had the palate as well and it came back that it is intact. They can see so much on these scans, there's no way it would have gone unnoticed x

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Anyone fancy putting on her tik tok, it is because of medical neglect? Let see how quick she deletes that comment to know the truth

Reactions: 5
I had a scan at 20 weeks and they managed to see my sons estimated 4mm gap in his lip, being a cleft lip. They would have definitely noticed Oakleys head shape and sunken eyes. They also took cross sections of my sons head to see if he had the palate as well and it came back that it is intact. They can see so much on these scans, there's no way it would have gone unnoticed x
I've always said and thought the same. It was suspected my son had spinobifida due to a test testing positive for it. I had a 40 minute scan, they measured and looked at every part of him. I just can't imagine it not when his fingers and toes were fused together as well, they would have picked that up. They check for it all. And to behoest if they didn't the hospital is incompetent and I would have probably sought legal action. She seems the type of person to do that and she obviously hasn't.

Reactions: 11
How is she claiming housing benefit when she won't just be making the bare minimum? She has at least 3/4 partnerships on intsa so must be making more than what's classed as needing that extra help with benefits! She must have been bursting at the seams to get that out about Oakley after seeing the comments on here but it just proves that whoever Beki is, is telling the truth. I was honestly genuinely feeling so bad for her yet again, but she's playing her followers like a fiddle! She doesn't have the boys, she's not there with Oakley right now but telling everyone she is 🤷‍♀️ what is she doing? Just shows that you can't believe a thing she posts. Those poor fuckers on TT have no idea man!!

Reactions: 13
I've always said and thought the same. It was suspected my son had spinobifida due to a test testing positive for it. I had a 40 minute scan, they measured and looked at every part of him. I just can't imagine it not when his fingers and toes were fused together as well, they would have picked that up. They check for it all. And to behoest if they didn't the hospital is incompetent and I would have probably sought legal action. She seems the type of person to do that and she obviously hasn't.
Yes absolutely, they look at all the digits and make sure they count them all. They are so very thorough. My last scan with fetal medicine they gave me a picture of his foot and you can see each individual toe. If they were fused you would tell immediately x

Reactions: 6
How is she claiming housing benefit when she won't just be making the bare minimum? She has at least 3/4 partnerships on intsa so must be making more than what's classed as needing that extra help with benefits! She must have been bursting at the seams to get that out about Oakley after seeing the comments on here but it just proves that whoever Beki is, is telling the truth. I was honestly genuinely feeling so bad for her yet again, but she's playing her followers like a fiddle! She doesn't have the boys, she's not there with Oakley right now but telling everyone she is 🤷‍♀️ what is she doing? Just shows that you can't believe a thing she posts. Those poor fuckers on TT have no idea man!!
Probably has herself set up as a LTD Company, same way that Aaron's only paying £350 a month for 3 kids.

Surely that time when his sats were 75 and she didn’t do anything about it was a massive red flag for the nurse when she just walked out and left him with her after that! Sorry but that is undeniable neglect
Were his sats that low for a significant amount of time? As in More than 3-5 mins my son has periods of low saturations and we’ve been told don’t rush to hospital, if they come back up again. Unless it’s an ongoing issue his condition seems very complex but that doesn’t mean she is doing anything wrong as such , you don’t know his treatment plan or what’s acceptable for him before a hospital admission. Sometime the machines alarm due to movement. Not siding with her, just another perspective

• Haha
  • Heart
I would imagine she must be self employed and only declaring some of her insta earnings (if any!)

Reactions: 3
If Oakley is having a tracheostomy then he'd definitely qualify for way more hours, during the day and also every night as its 24 hour care in case it dislodges.
I definitely think he's got Continuing Care in place already which wouldn't take too long to up his care package. Continuing Care have trained staff who already know how to care for those with tracheostomys, seizures etc. I doubt it would take them long to up the hours I'm convinced Talia already receives, so if Oakley does go to Aaron's after discharge, he would have more than enough support coming from respite and also his family who seem to really want a relationship with all the boys.
Aaron wouldn't need to pay for a carer, Oakley qualifies for this from the NHS.
I cannot remember if Cpap also qualifies for more hours from reading the criteria in the past but I am sure it does.
If all three boys go to Aaron's they'd all definitely be well supported and Oakley may even qualify for whatever Newcastles children hospice is. I know to qualify respite at our hospice it can either be life limiting illness or life threatening and I'd say Oakleys breathing would fall in that category.
I worked at a children’s hospice for a few years, and a child with Aperts qualified for respite/all the various therapies/day centre etc so I think you are right

Were his sats that low for a significant amount of time? As in More than 3-5 mins my son has periods of low saturations and we’ve been told don’t rush to hospital, if they come back up again. Unless it’s an ongoing issue his condition seems very complex but that doesn’t mean she is doing anything wrong as such , you don’t know his treatment plan or what’s acceptable for him before a hospital admission. Sometime the machines alarm due to movement. Not siding with her, just another perspective
Going by what’s been mentioned on here and on Instagram Talia said that his stats dropped to 75 the night before and she didn’t take him to hospital until the nurse mentioned it the next day. She did however take herself to the gym first for a PT session!

Reactions: 20
Wow just catching up
I wonder if she’s deleted her instagram to save her benefits then? Because it was her only income so she can now say she doesn’t have one? And let’s face if she was having a MH crisis the full thing would be documented!
Also just a point her kids were 1 and 2 they didn’t need to be in nursery they have 2 parents who don’t exactly have jobs where they need childcare. Yes I agree it’s good for development but if I didn’t work there’s no way I would put a 1 year old in nursery unless I was loaded it’s a bloody waste of money if you don’t have it!
And £350 for 3 kids is nothing! My sister gets £400 for 1 child and her ex works for the council (tradesmans) so Aaron clearly isn’t on much which is probably why talia left she’s a gold digger she’s clearly always wanted a celeb/rich lifestyle!
Like I keep saying I just hope the boys are happy and content and where the hell is siennah? Like she will have school ect.

Reactions: 17
You can easily find Talia on companies
House… she has a company called fit family? I’m not good at deciphering it tho without my husband and I’m at work on the night shift

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You can easily find Talia on companies
House… she has a company called fit family? I’m not good at deciphering it tho without my husband and I’m at work on the night shift
Hello fellow night shift worker 🤣 👋🏻 Tattle helps me stay awake…
---
After they dropped to 75% he was taken into hospital and given a CPAP for night time and naps. He was admitted the day he had his nurse to look after him also which is a trend. The nurse has always picked up on the low sats and any hospital admission to follow has always been as a result of what they’ve seen

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hello fellow night shift worker 🤣 👋🏻 Tattle helps me stay awake…
---

After they dropped to 75% he was taken into hospital and given a CPAP for night time and naps. He was admitted the day he had his nurse to look after him also which is a trend. The nurse has always picked up on the low sats and any hospital admission to follow has always been as a result of what they’ve seen
I’d love it if there was a fellow tattler in my hospital. I love a good read to keep me away, sadly for me it’s been non stop tonight! 2 hours to go 🤪 id like to see these influencers do a night shift then head home for the school run!!

Reactions: 13
Because Talia knew Aaron would leave if she went ahead with the pregnancy. He knew they already couldn't cope with the three they had, let alone a fourth child with additional needs.
Talia doesn’t KNOW anything.
Because Talia thought Aaron, might go on a bender. She didn’t KNOW he would leave her or force her to terminate. Aaron was not given the opportunity to show how he would react upon the news because he was not told. Talia and others can’t now bad mouth Aaron based on actions he didn’t make.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sad thing is that Aaron is still going to get a tit load of hate because her minions are too blind to see what’s actually going on.

It’s sad that if he doesn’t post the kids people automatically think he doesn’t see them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.