Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #21 skanky to the bitter end especially with men belonging to her friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a marvellous delivery of tea from Beckii !!! All things we have been speculating for months. Talia will be shaking in her boots 🤣

Reactions: 9
Do we have a screenshot anywhere with the last lot of nails she had done? Cause those nails she’s got in the video have regrowth and are a French manicure aren’t they? I’m sure she changed them
Her last lot was red look at TikTok vid with the boys in shopping centre their red

Reactions: 4
If he's on a ventilator like she's saying he is he will be sedated. So somethings definitely gone wrong. And I really hope she isn't making that up and hes still on a c pap machine.

Reactions: 8
She called the sleeping oxygen thing a ventilator so she's on about that ! Old video she prob hasn't seen Oakley for days

She called the sleeping oxygen thing a ventilator so she's on about that ! Old video she prob hasn't seen Oakley for days
Talia the almost-nurse doesn't know the difference? Not so cleaver after all 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like you lucky chosen ones are on comment watch, i’ve got nothing to entertain me now so I can resume my program🤣
---
She must of deleted it speedy because it is not there now 🤣🤣🤣 all her stupid followers will automatically think that video is today and not bat an eye lid
Still lying and playing the victim even after she hasn't been bothered to see her children for days
I responded to the NG one with the peachy coloured profile pic🤣she’s obvs bleeping raging with beki and had to defend the narrative asap

• Haha
So her TikTok narrative is she’s with Oakley who is in hospital and is taking time to focus on her kids - when in fact she is with neither Oakley or the boys as the boys are with Aaron and she hasn’t been to the hospital for days!

Shows how much you can manipulate things on social media!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
If Oakley is only in the hospital for a while why something is set in place for Aaron and his family to be trained to help his needs… then she’s a sick twisted witch for making out he’s in there for months because he’s even more sick.

Reactions: 11
So her TikTok narrative is she’s with Oakley who is in hospital and is taking time to focus on her kids - when in fact she is with neither Oakley or the boys as the boys are with Aaron and she hasn’t been to the hospital for days!

Shows how much you can manipulate things on social media!
the funniest bit is talia saying beki account is making it up whilst accidentally admitting it’s not even a recent video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know about anyone else, but when I’m struggling with my mental health social media is the last thing I want to be on. You have no interest in shopping, getting nails done or posing for selfies and picturing your outfit for the day. Maybe everyone is different but I just can’t comprehend it.

Reactions: 20
Who’s going to ask why she deleted Instagram for her mental health yet is still on TikTok posting new videos and replying to comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I clicked on who she follows when she first done that post.. she was following 46.. now she’s on 55.. so obviously taking time out for herself to follow tiktokkers 🤣🤣🤣

These were all added in last hour..

85D76C5C-A430-496E-8FA3-661C49B2218D.jpeg

Wonder if number 2 is her new man 👀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha I was blocked too
---
New the comment wouldn't be up long

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I commented asking if instagram took down her account or if she deleted it herself and now my comment is gone..

it just proves that her account was taken down because if it wasn’t then she would just reply saying she deleted it herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.